[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anti-semeticism why has this been a constant in history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 31

File: Judenstern_JMW.jpg (1MB, 1518x1372px) Image search: [Google]
Judenstern_JMW.jpg
1MB, 1518x1372px
>anti-semeticism

why has this been a constant in history?
where does it come from?
>>
>>2882066
It stems from jealousy and insecurity.
>>
>>2882066
>hated by everyone whos lived with them
>never their fault

Hmmmmm
>>
High iq the goyim cannot compete
>>
File: jewtastic.png (639KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
jewtastic.png
639KB, 960x538px
>>2882066
the one culture that refuses to assimilate

perhaps they are gods chosen people
>>
>>2882066
>tfw you realize """" reverse racism """" is what happens when it becomes socially unacceptable to separate Semites from other white people
It's literally still happening.
>>
>>2882066
>why has this been a constant in history?
It hasn't. The amount of goyim ruthlessly slaughtered by Jews over the years vastly outweigh the couple Jews who have died at the hands of people. Anti-Semitism is and always has been over-exaggerated. You can't tell me the few pogroms that happened are worse than the billions stolen from Europeans through usury.
>>
actually it all stems from jewish money lending that had v. high interest.
i read somewhere that a ruler of cyprus kicked out only the jewish adult males keeping all other jews, perhaps because they werent lendors also the jesus thing and the boiling in poop thing and in medival times jews in europe were in trail over the claims of their holy book.
>>
>>2882102
>boiling in poop thing

That's a myth. There is no such line, christcucks tend to forget his name wasn't uncommon.
>>
but frrl jus look up money lending shit wuz gay
id sauce but muh ecksbocks
>>
>>2882066
in all seriousness the jews were probably used as a way of blaming everyone's problem on something

similar to witches
>>
>>2882098
>The amount of goyim ruthlessly slaughtered by Jews
This. Why is it always us that are the problem? I personally believe any minor instance of anti-semitism is vastly outweighed by the constant Anti-Gentile rhetoric coming from them on a daily basis.
>>
>>2882110
>The talmud isn't a rabidly anti-goy anti-Christian text
Sure thing
>>
>>2882126
>The New Testament doesn't contain a blood curse that says Jews and their descendants are to blame for the death of Jesus
>>
>>2882133
That doesn't even come close to talmud. Also it's only pharisees who can always convert.
>>
File: babylonian_talmud.jpg (513KB, 2239x1568px) Image search: [Google]
babylonian_talmud.jpg
513KB, 2239x1568px
>>2882126
I doubt you've read it. It's long as fuck.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud
>South Koreans reportedly hope to emulate Jews' high academic standards by studying Jewish literature. Almost every household has a translated copy of a book they call "Talmud", which parents read to their children, and the book is part of the primary-school curriculum.[61][62] The "Talmud" in this case is usually one of several possible volumes, the earliest translated into Korean from the Japanese. The original Japanese books were created through the collaboration of Japanese writer Hideaki Kase and Marvin Tokayer, an Orthodox American rabbi serving in Japan in the 1960s and 70s. The first collaborative book was 5,000 Years of Jewish Wisdom: Secrets of the Talmud Scriptures, created over a three-day period in 1968 and published in 1971. The book contains actual stories from the Talmud, proverbs, ethics, Jewish legal material, biographies of Talmudic rabbis, and personal stories about Tokayer and his family. Tokayer and Kase published a number of other books on Jewish themes together in Japanese.[63]
If the Talmud is just "AYO FUCK GOYIM" why do asians read it so much?
>>
>>2882138
>That doesn't even come close to talmud.
It actually does considering the Talmud is an interpretation of the Talmud while the New Testament is considered holy. Especially considering not a Christian in the world doesn't adhere to the New Testament meanwhile most Jews haven't even read the Talmud.
>>
>>2882150
>is an interpretation of the Torah****
>>
OK goyim I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Our women are massive sluts. The idea of marrying a Jew is abhorrent to them. Just fuck a Jewess and knock her up (our women love abortions until it comes time for them to get one themselves...) and boom. Welcome to the jews and ZOG. If she's reform you probably will not even have to convert and one of her uncles will hook you up with a job fitting for a schmuck like you and you're now on easy Street.

Thank me later goyim.
>>
>>2882150
>most Jews haven't even read the Talmud

Most ethnic Jews haven't, Most religious Jews have. But most Jews aren't religious, so most haven't.
>>
>>2882066
>vast majority of Jews have always been wealthy no matter where they are
>poor people mad because they have money

This should explain itself.
>>
Only Jew I've known was a friend and mine who made jokes about how he controlled the media and banks with his Jew magic. He used to say his favorite book was Mein Kampf, he was a pretty funny dude.
>>
Semitism causes anti-semitism.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>2882070
>have a problem with everyone
>it's everyone's fault
>not yours

das rite goy
>>
File: Mindblowing.png (156KB, 750x285px) Image search: [Google]
Mindblowing.png
156KB, 750x285px
The same mentality that makes blacks hate whites, chinese hate japanese, irish hate english, slavs hate westerners, etc..

jealousy/scapegoating.
>>
>>2882066
Why were ethnic Chinese persecuted in Southeast Asia?

Why were Indians persecuted in Africa?
>>
>>2882079
>refuse to assimilate

Jews have THE highest interracial/interfaith marriage rates in the country.
>>
File: Bolsheviks.jpg (893KB, 890x4259px) Image search: [Google]
Bolsheviks.jpg
893KB, 890x4259px
>>2882098
>The amount of goyim ruthlessly slaughtered by Jews over the years vastly outweigh the couple Jews who have died at the hands of people.

What is an example of this?

I mean, you'll say the Bolsheviks. But the Bolsheviks weren't Jewish. Pic related indicates they were a significant minority on the Central Committee (ruling council) in the early days of the USSR
>>
File: sephardi.jpg (53KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
sephardi.jpg
53KB, 500x750px
>>2882179
>South America

Literally you all are Jews. Half the """Spaniards""" were Crypto-Jews. The Jewish race is trickier than you'd think. The Ashkenazi are the brains, and the Sephardim are the looks. If you see very bright blue or green eyes, you've got yourself a Jew.
>>
>>2882217
You're right, but you couldn't have chosen worse examples. All of those except Slavs have reasons to hate people.
>>
>>2882179
this never happened, pedro.

Now go back to mowing Jews' lawns.
>>
>>2882232
I agree, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. They did a grave injustice to the kangz of africa.
>>
File: spanish.png (546KB, 1100x848px) Image search: [Google]
spanish.png
546KB, 1100x848px
>>2882231
delete this
>>
>>2882179
>it's a mexican LARPs as a aryan episode

You probably saw another mexican.
>>
File: types-of-jews.jpg (749KB, 1728x1152px) Image search: [Google]
types-of-jews.jpg
749KB, 1728x1152px
>>2882231
Thank you. Some people forget Iberians are Jewish, which by proxy makes the Iberian Mongrels in America also Jewish.
>>
>>2882236
Another colonial apologist on /his/? Color me surprised.
>>
>>2882202
Anti-Semitism is a completely natural response to Semitism.
>>
Because of IQ. Much of IQ is inherited, though significant amount of exceptions are obvious.

Jews have the highest IQ, it's documented and well-studied. Blacks have the lowest IQ, it's also documented and well-studied. The lower IQ group is always resentful against the higher IQ group. It's why blacks dislike whites, why slavs hate western europeans, why indians & southeast asians hate japanese & Koreans.

Notice that the groups of Jews with the highest rate of assimilation/intermarriage (Sephardic and Mizrahi especially) also have lower IQ's than Ashkenazi. This is because they inherited less-intelligent genes. Sephardic inherited Spanish/Western European lower IQ's, Mizrahi Arab lower IQ's. But the primarily Ashkenazi settlements in Central/Eastern Europe remained unassimilated. They have some genetic diseases to go with this, but their intelligence is unquestioned.

Anti-semitism is closely related to genetics and how it influences society. namely that the less intelligent will always bare resentment towards the more intelligent.
>>
>>2882179
>things that never happened.jpg
>>
>>2882220
they make more jews fool
>>
>>2882267
Not really. These are atheists with little connection to greater Jewish culture. The worst way to avoid assimilate is to intermarry, as you create more genetic and cultural diversity instead of exclusivity.
>>
It stems from the fact that jews are as vile as white europeans in their treatment of people outside their group. But unlike whites they haven't ever welded much millitary power so are easier to hate.
>>
>>2882255
>Jews have the highest IQ
Ashkenazi *
>>
>>2882296
was it the abolishment of slavery that ruined our rep or was it welfare??? hm, could be hospitals..
>>
>kicked out of 112countries
>I think it cuz ppl be jealous
Holy fuck /his why does everything about the Jews need to be shilled by u moderates
>>
>>2882066
There is no such thing as constant
There is no such thing as Jew as a continuous people
There are only fragments of dead theories and arguments waiting to be exploited by modern people
>>
>>2882066
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middleman_minority
>>
>trash answer as usual

all right new world little shits listen up
in the old world, where everything was born once upon a time there was feudalism

during feudalism, jews could not own land
what shall a jew do then, he doesnt want to unjew itself to become a noble or a peasant so he does what old worlders look down upon

trade
trade makes profit, and generates wealth
in order to keep themselfs on top of their game, they continue trading or as societies progress, get education
the 2 coming togather results in some uneven ratios compared to locals in business and education, now imagine you are a peasant in a village and this damn jew says he will not lend you a beer in his tavern because you didnt pay for the last 2 either
>>
>>2882144
I don't know. As a Taiwanese I saw some books titled Jewish wisdom from time to time but I can't really judge the authenticity of it
>>
File: 1442812872040.png (65KB, 400x549px) Image search: [Google]
1442812872040.png
65KB, 400x549px
>>2882066
They were chosen.
>>
>>2882220
Yeah, in America. The country so strong they even managed to assimilate gypsies.
>>
>>2882066
Read the bible. It practically tells you how and why people will hate Jews. It's pretty insightful, Deuteronomy pretty much predicts the Jewish experience to an eerie level.
>>
>>2882246
Cry more.
>>
File: 6133770_124640281296.jpg (66KB, 520x730px) Image search: [Google]
6133770_124640281296.jpg
66KB, 520x730px
>>2882066
Common sense
>>
>>2882179
>The Jew drained my precious bodily fluids!

Not sure if /pol/ or /x/
>>
>>2882066
>an outsider people become heavily involved in your nation's banking and wealth management

who knows
>>
>>2882777
>become heavily involved

If by that you mean deciding to create the concept of a Court Jew and then marry these Court Jews with each other until you have a rich Jewish family named the Rothschilds in both France and Germany. Then, cry about the "International Jude" when you created and thought up the idea to select a Jew to handle your finances.
>>
>>2882801
Nobody cares about the how when someone begins manipulating your government through wealth accumulation and management. You offhandedly agree that the Jew's had disproportionate amount of both interest and control over various European nation's wealth.
>Jews were forced into wealth management

Stupidest shit I see posted.
>>
They were the only religious minority in urban centres in europe, that is why.
>>
>>2882066
xenophobia is a constant
>>
>>2882777
>nation
>constant in history
LOL!
>>
>>2882848
How bad is it when Jewish manipulation is a greater constant that the existence of the nations.
>>
File: 359 JEWISH EXPULSIONS.png (1005KB, 928x8800px) Image search: [Google]
359 JEWISH EXPULSIONS.png
1005KB, 928x8800px
>>
>>2882066
Because they believe that they have to abide by no rules but their own. Their countless war waging empires dont help either.
Semite isnt a religion its the term for a large group of middle easterners. So you could have easily placed a half moon instead of a Davids star there.
>>
>>2882070
Go choke in hummus
>>
>>2882231
REEEE
>>
>>2882913
>source(s)
>semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2882144
Didn't the head of Jewish studies at Princeton write a book on this topic? He even said the pot of shit line in the book.
>>
>>2882070
This.

Never met a jew who wasn't a decent human being. never met a loser who wasnt a raging prick.
>>
>>2882144
Because Asians are just jews but with slant eyes
>>
Jew are basically the alien race in Evangelion. They separated there race in multiple form and went to colonize different land. Evantually they will recombine to recreate the og master-race. Its already starting with the formation of the state of Israel, now the Ashkenazi the Sephardim and all the other jews will recombine. Third impact is soon upon us.
>>
basically they are intelligent and have a culture based around teaching their children to be intelligent.

this gives them an advantage in society over others. other people get salty.

they aren't wrong. other people aren't wrong for hating them. nobody's wrong. it's just reality.
>>
>>2882153
This, all you fools are hating the player and not the rigged game
>>
>>2882153
It's easier than jews want you to believe to convert to judaism. You just have to show dedication to your local rabbi.

Once you've converted you can just flock to Israel under Law of Return and go be a settler in the west bank.
>>
>>2882066
They were always outcast, I reckon it was an easy excuse for whoever was in charge. And it the medieval Europe they ran banks, which I reckon at the time wasn't very popular, being anti - Christian and all.
>>
>>2882144
It's a good entry level to get a picture of the world, but to say it's accurate is too much.
And to even imply that the history of the jews, as they tell it, is something to be taught in schools is preposturous and points to a global jewish conspiracy (kek).
There are far better works for study.
I would recommend philosophy, but that might be too much.
I mean yhwh forbid that they aqcuire the tools to think for themselves.
>>
>>2882066
Read "The Culture of Critique"
>>
>>2882227
In the Crimea, Béla Kun and Rosalia Zemlyachka, both of whom were Jews, had 50,000 prisoners of war and civilians summarily executed via shooting or hanging. That's more than the number of innocent people killed by Islamic terrorists in the last decade. And this is only one atrocity commited by Jewish Bolsheviks.
>>
>>2882071
>>hated by everyone whos lived with them
Any proof for this? For all I know, it could be they were hated by certain people such as a government who didn't want to pay back loans.
>>
>>2882066
Because it is hatred of Jews for cultural not religious reasons
>>
File: 1385808853286.png (8KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
1385808853286.png
8KB, 208x243px
>>2882066
Gee, I wonder.
>>
>>2882066
>semeticism
>>
>>2883304
That's literally the dumbest argument I've seen this month. How do people even come up with this shit?
>>
>>2882066
Success breed jealousy
>>
>>2882066
Have some facts about the jews:

>Weirdly fanatical about their one god.
>Rather than submitting to the empire of Rome they started some major uprisings which lead to a forced exodus from their homeland.
>Migrating en masse to other provinces they stick to their own traditions and religion, forming exclusive hubs in the larger urban cities.
>Christianity gains momentun and becomes the state religion of the Roman Empire. The jews are blamed for deicide and are considered too stubborn and prideful to accept the truth that is christianity.
>The jews in christian Europe are forbidden from owning land, forcing them into business as tradesmen and money-lenders, gaining a swift monopoly in the latter due to the church's prohibition on usery amongst christians.
>People tend to not be overly happy about money-lenders.
>Rumours of jews sacrificing innocent christian children in dark rituals and poisoning the local wells begin to spread.

Need I go on explaining why the jews have been historically hated?
>>
>>2882066
Religion, mostly. At least in the beginning.
>>
>>2882255
Sephardim and Mizrahim couldn't proselytize because of the religious restrictions placed upon them by Islam. Meaning they couldn't assimilate, unless by conversion, or intermarry.

If anything, they had less historical assimilation than ashkenazim.
Sephardic Jews only converted when they were forced to by violence or threatened with expulsion, like during the Spanish inquisition, and they still practiced their religion in private creating crypto-jewish communities.

Ashkenazim went through a huge genetic bottleneck, that's why they have those genetic disorders. But other Jewish groups have genetic peculiarities to a degree as well because of population bottlenecks and inbreeding. Also ashkenazi-americans have the highest intermarriage/assimilation rates.
>>
File: 1492139341631.jpg (198KB, 1040x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492139341631.jpg
198KB, 1040x800px
They have a strong Will to Power religious doctrine.
>>
>>2883790
Because their homeland was conquered by a vicious, evil empire who forced them out of their lands and into ghettos across Europe, where they continued to mind their own business and not bother anyone until everyone else decided to restrict their rights and force some of them into a sinful occupation, and based on this and some fairytale decided that Jews are evil?

Damn Jews, fuck you for existing, how dare they?
>>
>>2882066
Mostly because of "they killed Jesus" even though Jesus had to be killed
>>
>>2882126
>the talmud is anti-christian

are you stupid dude?
>>
>>2884200
>the talmud isn't anti-christian

Retard alert
>>
>>2882066
Jews always act like Jews.
>>
>>2882220
>>2882754
>>2882278

post yfw America is actual solving the Jewish and Gypsy questions while Europoors flail around autistically shouting about "muh Final Solution"
>>
File: american pwnage.jpg (101KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
american pwnage.jpg
101KB, 540x395px
>>2884299

pic related
>>
File: b4f.jpg (31KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
31KB, 600x434px
>>2882929
HUMMUS IS ARAB NOT JEW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2884299
America is the most jew cucked contry in the history of humanity.
And assimilating gypsies is discgusting, the ultimate failure, I'd rather have them act like orks than dillute the gene pool.
>>
>>2882255
Why do people hate non-ashkenazi Jews? Ashkenazi are geniuses, but other types can be as low as just-above-abo tier.
>>
>>2882066
Orthodox jews and zionist are assholes
>>
>>2882153
A question why Jewish women like anal so much? Its like a virgin to marriage thing?
>>
Jews had no ties to the land and were seen as opportunistic jerks out to make a cheap buck and leave everyone else with the fallout.
>>
>>2884456
> two 20th century concepts are the root of thousands of years of persecution

Really binds my tefilin
>>
>>2882913
>those fucking sources
>>
>>2883894
Except that Rome always would've let them stay there if they didn't start shit, you know, like it always did?
>>
>>2884490
> Jews in Spain for a millennia
No ties to the land!
Jews in Italy since before Christianity
No ties to the land!
> Jews in Germany since the 4th century
No ties to the land!
> Jews in Iraq for 2500 years
No ties to the land!
>Dutch people in Africa for 350 years
DEY IS AFRICANS N SHEEIT! IT'S DERE ANCESTRAL HOME! STOP CAUSIN KAK EH M8
>>
>>2882296
They don't needed to. The jews in Europe went with the colonizers to the Americas to create plantations. They used slaves for work which they bought from the Arabs (Arab slavetrade) and those Arabs have know the Americas for centuries, because the Chinese muslims visited there frequently.

Tl;dr
They didn't needed to wage war, because everybody and their mothers were doing the dirty for them.
>>
>>2883894
I'm not saying that the jews deserve their bad reputation.
However I'd definately argue that starting a genocide isn't the way to retstart a conflict against a supposed evil empire if you want to be percieved as holding the moral high ground.
>>
>>2882070
JIDF plz
>>
>>2884528
You're missing the point. The jews were still seen as aliens due to their anti-assimilatory culture which is/was a fundamental part of the jewish fait in exile. The motto/toast of "Next year in Jerusalem" doesn't come out of nothing.
>>
>>2885026
Autism. Jews, just like any other people, don't really want to move away from where they were born all that badly. "Next year in Jerusalem" doesn't mean "we gunna move 2 Jersualem next year," it means "I hope the messiah comes next year." The Messiah is supposed to arrive on the first of Nissan, if you're not having a Seder in Jerusalem, it means the Messiah hasn't come yet, that's why they don't say "next year in Jerusalem" on every other holiday you fucking autist.

>anti-assimilatory
This is autism and it doesn't agree with the scholarly consensus that zionism is rooted in the church's acceptance of the doctrine of supersessionism.
>>
>>2885428
>zionism
Freudian slip there, meant antisemitism
>>
>>2882913
>jews still getting expelled in 2014
>>
>>2885428
>supersessionism is the root for antisemitism

So in essence you are agreeing with me yet desperatly want to continue debating, hence the name-calling.
>>
>>2882066
probably for the protocols of the elders of zion
>>
>>2882066
>anti-semeticism
>Semeticism

W E W
>>
>>2885538
Tell me if there is a difference between the following concepts:

>Jews are excluded from society because higher authorities demand it.
>Jews exclude themselves from society because of a sentence from the Seder

I'm disagreeing with you because you think effects are causes.
>>
>>2882066
jews are aliens everywhere they go and as such always see themselves as an "other". This causes them to act in their own tribal interest instead of in the interest of their host nations. this leads to the citizens of the host nations viewing them as a parasite and then removing/killing them.
>>
>>2882066
Antisemitism is only a constant because Jews have been lucky enough to survive for so many centuries after the Roman conquest.

Basically...

>Ancient Jews behave like other Near Eastern tribes with heavy in-group bias
>Jews develop monotheism, distinguishing them from their neighbors
>Jews migrate abroad after a failed rebellion, settling throughout Europe and the Near East but not assimilating due to their distaste for Roman pluralism
>Polytheists convert to Christianity en masse but the Jewish rabbinical establishment successfully guards the religion from much Christian influence. The first known wave of outright antisemitism begins under Christian Rome, but this strengthens the resolve of the Jews
>As an international people, Jews facilitate long-distance trade after the fall of the Roman Empire, merchant communities develop along the Rhine and become Yiddish
>Church bans usury, Jews take this up as a profession, patrimonial ghettos dominated by bankers develop in European cities
>Catholic Poland and Islamic Spain become centers for Jewish life
>Jewish bankers come to great international prominence after Italian and Dutch merchants lay the foundation for capitalism
>Appreciation for wealthy Jews leads to a slow process of toleration and appreciation in the 17th century, Jewish banking families settle throughout Europe and the US
>Napoleon gives equal rights to Jews in his society, full Jewish emancipation becomes a major liberal cause
>Assimilated Jewish communities become prominent in the German-speaking world, the late emergence of Jewish professionals in the Russian Empire leads to violence
>Eastern European Jews migrate en masse to the US and Britain, assimilated European Jews decide that an independent Jewish nation is necessary to protect Jews
>Late 19th century Jews encounter varying forms of suspicion and oppression throughout Western Europe, the Zola affair suggests that Jews may not belong in European nations regardless of birthplace
>>
>>2885907
>19th century antisemitism is augmented by new racial science, many Europeans decide Jews must leave Europe or be killed
>Military losses (Russia 1905, Germany 1918) ignite anti-Jewish fervor
>Jewish participation in communist movements allows the European right to connect two popular fears
>Antisemitic movements take control in Germany and Central Europe, identifying Jews as responsible for both communism and predatory capitalism
>WW2, Holocaust, Western Jews pressure Britain into the creation of Israel
>Antisemitism becomes verboten in the West but gets a new life in the Middle East, emboldened by Zionist brutality that continues to the present
>>
>>2885849
The way people view other people doesn't necessarily correspond to how that collective in question view themselves, even if the former's understanding is based on central themes and ideas in the latter's culture/traditions.
What's so hard to understand about that?

Also if you don't think that the jewish capacity and aim to hold on to and maintain their own identity is central to that socio-religious culture then you really need to learn more about it. It have existed way longer than the jewish diaspora.

But I guess you'll rather paint another straw man to attack.
>>
it is the Hegelian dialectic.
Thesis:Antithesis::Synthesis
Gentile Society:Semitism::Antisemitism
The group behaviors of Jewish people generate antisemitism in the same way feminism generates misogyny.
>>
>>2882066
it comes from people not liking jewish tricks
>>
>>2884299
>>2882278

>tfw judaism is materilineal because getting cucked IS part of the plan goy
>>
>>2882741
You talking to the air my friend, this tread has already devolved into a idiots, buzz words spewing /pol/thread
>>
>>2883728
>>2883743
>>2882753
>>2882743
>>2882732
>>2882241
>>2882216
>>2882202

What type of jews do you /pol/tards hang out with? I know it's likely you don' t actually hang out with anyone, but most of the Jews I have met were pretty chill. I know a Jew who is a staunch conservative and voted for Trump for God's sake. He is a bit sexist too (basically you type of guy). Perhaps it is because he is a semi orthodox Jew though. I find it is the Jews who are atheists. Or as they say "culturaly Jewish" (whatever the fuck that means)that are super liberal.
I know this is wear alot of the hate also comes from.
>>
>>2885907
>>2885936
Extremely underated posts. Too bad this is just a /lol/ bait thread though.
>>
>>2885936
>>2885907
This is an excellent summary.
>>
>>2882066

Probably money...Christians considered Usury a sin (lending/borrowing money) so the Jews naturally became the banks, even way back when. That's why many of the old families are rich and why the stereotype of them being rich and good with money is perpetuated.
>>
>>2882238
And another piece of the puzzle reveals itself.
>>
>>2886170
Why didn't other non-catholic peoples take up banking? Why specifically the Jews? They were hardly the only minority in Europe
>>
>>2886178
I've asked that myself. I haven't spent too much time looking into it in Europe, but like I said, it started more than 2,000 years ago in the near/middle east. They've had a lot of time to establish family banks.
>>
>>2886178
They literally were
>>
There are many, many reasons behind it. Thought the chief factor, I think, is the fact Judaism is a minority culture with a focus on education. It makes it easy for outsiders to blame them for when, example, the economy goes bad and not think about the various cause and effects that leads to a bad situation.

Take the bubonic plague for example:

- A disease spreads throughout Europe
- It's very deadly and causes a lot of Europe's native population to die off

- Part of this is because several European cultures are noted as being unclean at this point.

- some European cultures actually thought bathing would open your pores and let in "bad spirits"

- Jews, by comparison, bathed a lot more, and mostly live in Poland which had more secure borders

- they die a lot less

- because of the fact the common person didn't know medial science, they didn't think it was a complicated series of events that lead to the current situation, but it was some kind of
conspiracy that the Jews were trying to get rid of all the gentiles or some BS.

-hundreds of Jewish communities and their culture are destroyed over something this silly

There are other sub-reasons that factor into anti-semitism, such as the fact they don't believe in the more Christian version of God (the trinity) and the fact they don't really care about Christ (as far as I'm aware), but the main factor is having an "other" which substitutes critical thinking.
>>
>>2882231
>Ashkenazi
Average IQ of 112.

Consequently they have "mediocre" spatial intelligence.
>>
>>2887515
Source on this
>bathing
Roman baths existed and were still used theoughout that period. The bubonic plague is caused by fleas from rats you uneducated piece of shit.
Quit spreading mass misinformation.

>The three types of plague are the result of the route of infection: bubonic plague, septicemic plague, and pneumonic plague. Bubonic plague is mainly spread by infected fleas from small animals.[1]
>>
>>2882126
What's your point? The Talmud is also Anti-Samaritan, and they are both Israelites. Religious folk tend to not play around when it comes to God. The Quran says a lot of things about Christians and Jews. The Bible puts a blood curse on Jews and their descendants for killing Jesus. Why does it bother you so much?
>>
>>2882066
Because their identity and their version of morality are kept seperate by Jews and this causes inevitable friction. Plus they actually are smarter than the Goyim by a large margin and that makes them an annoying threat.
>>
>>2885936
Appreciate this. Best summary I've seen.
>>
>>2883304
That's probably smaller than the number of Jews killed in pogroms from 1880-1922.
>>
>>2882217
You seem to have left out bad experiences of all from your list, a coincidence, by any chance?
>>
>>2886121
just because you're fake friends with someone doesn't mean you know them or their motivations, I could say I only truly know a few people in my life due to being around them since we were kids
>>
>>2882278
Funny thing is the same liberal atheist jew who advocates multiculturalism in Western countries stands for Israel's right to remain a jewish ethnostate, how do you explain that?
>>
>>2885907
so have Iranians and Greeks and Celts, this chain of logic doesn't make sense

>Jews develop monotheism, distinguishing them from their neighbors

No, actually Persians did that. Even some Egyptian Pharaohs. I'm not even gonna touch any of that other shit which is all just assumptions or wrong.
>>
>>2885907
>>2886141
>>2886161
Summary of events, but no explanation.
>>
>>2884528
Contrary to the Arikaaners, jews never took the land they settled, except for Kanaan.
>>
>>2882255
High IQ alone would not be enough alone for the resentment they get, compared with heavy in-group bias is what really does the trick.
>>
File: A Simple life for a simple Goy.png (450KB, 1220x937px) Image search: [Google]
A Simple life for a simple Goy.png
450KB, 1220x937px
>>2882066
They don't assimilate and usually live in secluded communities so suspicion is raised as they are an "other" to the native populace.
Whats more their religion is different believing in a "different" God and being impossible to join as a gentile makes it seem alien and possibly evil/unnatural or suspicious.
Furthermore due to Christians not being able to be money lenders back in day loads of people were in debt with Jews and naturally you dislike a man you owe money to and this also makes Jews wealthy elites hence the meymeys.
Lastly Jews tend to be a minority in countries so they can act as a valuable scapegoat for leaders when shit goes south like food or war removing the blame from elsewhere and over time this stacks so when leaders fuck up everyone just goes 'its probably the Jews that did this' feeding their own propaganda.
It's just a culmination of factors really that stem from certain Jewish practices and host countries responses both being understandable in their given circumstances.
>>
File: Time Wise, Schulz against whites.jpg (251KB, 1200x897px) Image search: [Google]
Time Wise, Schulz against whites.jpg
251KB, 1200x897px
>>2886121
Maybe it's because of their political activism. Counter-semitism is completely rational when they are the enabling force of anti-white violence
>>
>>2882153
Why did I read this in morrakiu's voice lol
>>
>>2888947

>Whats more their religion is different believing in a "different" God and being impossible to join as a gentile makes it seem alien and possibly evil/unnatural or suspicious.

You can join Judaism. A lot of people don't join Judasim because of the fact it's a minority religion, it requires some effort (you have to memorize heavy parts of the tanakh and dip yourself into the culture), and the fact people, especially christians, have been conditioned to believe certain things that aren't in Judaism's world view, such as jesus and the trinity.
>>
>>2882255
/his/ accepts racism as long as it's anti/pol/
>>
File: Morrakiu Quote 1.png (529KB, 610x489px) Image search: [Google]
Morrakiu Quote 1.png
529KB, 610x489px
>>2889227

Because he's that damn good.

He also did the Anne Frank copypasta, been using it to prank call radio shows

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwJ_e7gokkUQX1c4YlhHQVBnQ0U/view
>>
>>2882217
I dont think ive EVER seen a white person EVER say "im a virgin because of niggers and jews" that's literally what YOU want them to say. The amount of propoganda and blatant lies on this board is astounding. Nobody should ever take this board serious when all it is are pol fags putting out their horrid "holocaust denial" and all sorts of nonsense that they don't even try to make sense and leftists constantly saying "but dis is da REL Gomunism, it works!" For fucks sakes I've only ever seen one good thread on this board and i think it wasn't even history related, for gods sake pls delete this board hiroshimoot
>>
>>2889324
How very very Jewish
>>
Honestly, it's a combination of tribalism and Christianity.

Jews were seen as outsiders, partly because they are conservative and insular themselves, but also partly because of racist attitudes among countries that had significant Jewish populations.

This then coincided with Christian idea that the Jews were responsible for Christ's torture and death.
>>
>>2889820
This doesnt account for it on non-christian regions.
>>
>>2888855
Iranians and Greeks and Celts all adopted the religion of their conquerors
>>
>>2886178
The only other non Christian minority in Europe at this time were backwater pagans
>>
File: jags guy.jpg (19KB, 341x487px) Image search: [Google]
jags guy.jpg
19KB, 341x487px
>>2882133
>a blood curse

Lol what? Jews' were the first to be receive The Gospel. Then it was told to be spread to the gentiles and all inhabitants of the world.

Honestly, in theory, if it wasn't for Jesus, Israel would be a forgotten group of ancient inhabitants that would just be another random small group from the middle east that few would even care about.

But since Christ came, the Gospel spread, it put emphasis on Israel. If it wasn't for that and the spreading of the word...no one would even care or know about Israel, in theory anyway.
>>
>>2883033
The Canadian housing market agrees with you. Seriously, the Chinese are ruthless.
>>
>>2889820
I don't know if you've heard, but a lot of them are proud of it.
>>
>>2883033
Exact same desire for outside dick
>>
>>2882216
Even their God is like that
>>
File: 1492031170848.jpg (49KB, 313x620px) Image search: [Google]
1492031170848.jpg
49KB, 313x620px
>>2882255
Yes, they use their intellectual superiority for evil
>>
>>2882066
Jews are incapable of not thinking all non jews are not subhuman.
>>
File: joseph_gordon-levitt_toronto.jpg (64KB, 349x466px) Image search: [Google]
joseph_gordon-levitt_toronto.jpg
64KB, 349x466px
>>2883033
You might be onto something there. And I think I found the missing link.
>>
>>2882749
Underrated. This is why they control Hollywood as well. No Newspapers for Jew, so they took Film.
>>
>>2882749
was banning jews from owning land the greatest mistake in human history?
>>
>>2891983
Jews wouldn't do the manual labor that comes with territory anyway. Their emphasis on education and inferior visuo-spatial skills confine them to white colllar disciplines, trades without tools for the rootless cosmopolitans,
>>
>>2891983

Yes. Well that and Rome massacring, enslaving, and dispersing them. Simultaneously creating a revanchist social mentality while spreading them literally everywhere.

>>2891989

The Jewish emphasis on education CAME from the fact they couldn't own land you twit.
>>
>>2891998
Jews independently focused on literacy before any impositions by gentile sorcery, Whereas their Christian neighbors confined it to the upper crust and the clergy.
>>
>>2882066
I think you mean anti-Semitism
>>
Serious answer: when a population does not integrate into the wider cultural whole and is different from them, they will be feared and mistrusted.

Also, retarded Catholics had them handle all the money and then blamed them for having all the money.
>>
File: 1494300789110.png (83KB, 215x334px) Image search: [Google]
1494300789110.png
83KB, 215x334px
>>2883122
>When you've taken so many redpills that EVA's about the Jewish Threat
>>
>>2884200
He said the Talmud not the Torah
>>
If Jews were the chosen people and almighty, then why are there poor Jews?
>>
>>2892235
The Jews genuinely believe God's kind of a dick. Like your drunken uncle who shouts racist epithets at the football players on TV and tries to get handsy with attractive high-schoolers. Read Job.
>>
>>2892256
>Like your drunken uncle who shouts racist epithets at the football players on TV

I'm not an uncle though
>>
>>2892235
Never saw a poor jew in my life
>>
>>2882066
It all basically started when the jews killed Jesus
>>
>>2882732
This.
Hating someone =/= being jealous of them
>>
File: fellow white people 9.jpg (134KB, 908x931px) Image search: [Google]
fellow white people 9.jpg
134KB, 908x931px
>>2882070

Every single time
>>
>>2891301
That's bullshit and you know it

95% of the time this comes from christian whites who very openly don't care about anybody who's not their race and religion
>>
File: juden.png (6KB, 333x293px) Image search: [Google]
juden.png
6KB, 333x293px
This has got to be bait.
>>
>>2883304
Did they execute people because they were commies? Or did they execute people because they were jews?

Seeing as all the other commies were hanging and slaughtering aswell, I think it's the first
>>
>>2895483
the point is that ethnic judaism is a multiplier for communist chimpouts much like being Bedouin is a multiplier for derka chimpouts.
>>
>>2892720

I have.

Go to Jew York, at least half the Hasidic baby dick suckers are living on welfare like niggers.
>>
>>2882227
>Wikipedia
>Lenin wasn't a jew

Oy vey goy believe us these men were all gentiles
>>
>>2882978
nice cherrypicking
>>
>>2882087
What a dumb statement.
>>
>>2897087
Lenin lived his whole life not knowing he had Jewish ancestry and has several anti-semitic letters calling Jews swindlers

But say oy vey enough and it will go away
>>
>>2882066
Human nature probably. People have a tendency to chimp out.

Also all the muslims and ideologically driven left wingers who claim that Jews and Muslims lived together harmoniously are incredibly dishonest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol_Hachuel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Anti-Jewish_pogroms_by_Muslims

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chala_(Jews)
>>
>>2889630
>pol fags putting out their horrid "holocaust denial" and all sorts of nonsense that they don't even try to make sense

But, that's the one thing they do that actually does make sense.
>>
>>2897211
Alt-righters are dumb people who place supreme import on tribalism and exclusion
>>
>>2898398
says the ideologically homogenized liberal within their gated community
>>
>>2882066
Bible explains it perfectly, so make sure you avoid studying the bible at all costs.
>>
>>2893841
>literally blaming christian white people as refutation to an anti jew post

Your behavior is so predictable.
>>
>>2900134
Bullshit, libs now live in multicultural cities with rich asians
>>
>>2882066
Jewish man's burden.
they bring economical growth and brainpower, yet they get hated on by everyone.
>>
>>2902206
>they bring economical growth and brainpower
At the cost of decadence and cowardice.

Hatred is a Jewish concept, so its pretty ironic its used to define their relationships with others.

The truth is, controlling and eliminating the jewish elements from a society is akin to dealing with a disease or virus, one does not "hate" the disease for being exactly what it is but takes action to rid one's self of it and appreciates it for keeping its immune system aware.

You don't reason with a virus, in the same way you don't reason or argue with jews, you simply remove them from your body despite whatever protests they might have about the action.
>>
>>2904065
Anglo here.

Any attack on our strategic Jew supplies will be interpreted as an act of war, and dealt with harshly.
>>
>>2904075
>act of war

As if you haven't declared that already with your desire to dominate the earth instead of remaining within your environment.

But your hubris will always lead you to spreading thin and fall under the weight of your burden.
>>
>>2882066
>constant
not only is it not constant, but it has changed form several times. 19th racial anti-semetism is quite different from the medieval period when jews were only hated for their religion
>>
>>2882255
>why indians & southeast asians hate japanese & Koreans.

India has always been much more relevant culturally and historically than Korea
>>
>>2885907
>>2885936

This summary misses the real reason for Jewish resentment, and instead demonizes Europeans and glorify Jews as victims of circumstances. Also, that disgusting slander against "racial science" which had very little to do with Jews until Franz Boas (a jew surprise surprise) attacked the entire field.

Notice how you completely ignore all the Jewish expulsions and the reasons for them. You notice how there are barely any Jews being expelled in Eastern Europe until the latter half of the 1500s? There is a reason for that, those same jews migrated eastward after being expelled and hounded from Western Europe. Strange that resentment against Jews built up all of a sudden. Of course, you dismiss the legitimate reasons why Europeans hated Jews.

Jesus fucking christ, how is /his/ so retarded when it comes to the Jewish Question? It is very easy to understand. Instead I get these lame, borderline faggot arguments that go "CUZ DA WHITE MAN WAS JEALOUS" and other "MUH BASED JEW" argument. What is this, the_donald? Have any of you even read culture of critique?

Jews are not a religion, they are a race. Not just any race, but due to their history, have an extremely strong tribal nature lacking in other race. So strong, they managed to produce high IQ thanks to their breeding practices that wouldn't have been possible if they were race mixers. That is how they operate, and even being an "atheist" doesn't remove the Jewish element of their character.

For some reason, it is very easy to understand why there was resentment between whites and blacks. The resentment comes form the fact that they are 2 very different cultures with blatant different appearances and behavioral differences that makes the "ingroup" and "outgroup" pretty obvious. They both compete for the same resources, so conflict arises.
>>
>>2905224
The white-jewish relationship plays out exactly the same, yet for some reason, people can't seem to get its similar and create dumb elaborate reasons that completely miss the core reason. To be fair, I am wrong, it doesn't play out exactly the same, because Jews look like Whites. Jews can essentially blend into white society without having to "integrate", but are still part of the "outgroup". The threat of the "other" is not obvious among whites, and they instead see them as a more subtle dangerous element that breeds heavy suspicion. The A.Jews interest are not the same as White European or White Americans. They never were. Since they are more tribal in nature, they care more about their own and not whites. Jews do not and never "integrate". The Jewish immigrants to the US have never integrated, they have very little, if anything in common with the politics of the original English settlers, and have gone as far to use their influence as a group to change the United States immigration policy. It's not a coincidence that many Jews are pro-mass immigration, pro-open borders, tend to engage in leftist activism and leftist politics and resent any form of white nationalism. They always have, from communism to now,and indeed, what was the most appealing thing about communism? Its internationalist element. To them, whites are a threat to their kind, so they will ultimately work against whites. While blacks, and most minorities have done the same thing towards whites, Jews are particularly special because they can and will take positions of numerous institutions. When Marine Le Pen was candidate, which group of people opposed her? Jews. Jews also had a strong dislike of Trump despite him worshiping Israel for the same reason.

Even now, the USA is practically invested in Israel in a way they show no other country, solely because Jewish domination of US politics isn't a secret. And Israel is US interest because its the Jews interest, not because of the whites.
>>
>>2905292
The Jews tribal nature ensures this is possible, and its this exact type of relationship of embedding themselves into their host culture, never assimilate, but take control of their host culture, which creates so much resentment and hatred. The hatred of Jews is caused by this, that it's no wonder people began to see them as evil rulers of the world. So, its with great irony that the word "anti-semitism" which was invented by a German to mean "Antisemitismus" to mean "against Jewish people and power influencing German culture" is now widely used as a word to shame people for their hatred of Jews.

The more I think about it, the less impressed I am with whites. They practically allowed a minority to usurp them and define who they are. In the United States, the entire right wing branch has been dominated by neo-cons, which has very heavy Jewish participation, and who have also been very happy to squash any white conservative that they don't like, such as "Pat Buchanan" with their evil "racist" focus on immigration. Why do you think they care more about white racism then muslims, even if muslims are the ones who are actively trying to kill them? Because Muslims aren't a real threat, white ethnocentric behavior is way scarier because of their experiences. And you can't blame them, they do it because they are trying to fight for their kin, they do it whether they know it or not. I see a lot of white nationalist blaming the Jews for manipulating them, but quite frankly, I just see a bunch of whites willingly bending over for them. They are frankly to blame.
>>
File: loxism.jpg (298KB, 1516x810px) Image search: [Google]
loxism.jpg
298KB, 1516x810px
Anti-semitism has not been a constant in history. There has been many examples of societies that were tolerant, and even welcoming, of Jews.

Al-Andalus, Ottoman Turkey, the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, the German and Austro-Hungarian Empires, the Dutch Republic, the United Kingdom, and the United States are some examples of societies that are open to Jews.

What is really constant is deep Jewish hostility and maliciousness towards gentile communities that host them. This is what is really peculiar in history. Few people can understand, few people can even fathom, the hatred that Jews feel towards us, goyim. It is a visceral hatred, a hatred that consumes their entire being, to the point that most of Jewish political, cultural, social and economical activity is geared towards our enslavement and subsequent destruction. And yet all those societies I've mentioned were Jew-friendly.

Who is the insecure one now?
>>
>>2905391
literally all their holiday are about ruminating about all the times goyim got them butt-hurt.
>>
File: regina_spektor_piano.jpg (139KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
regina_spektor_piano.jpg
139KB, 1024x768px
>>2882153
>The idea of marrying a Jew is abhorrent to them.

That's not true. Yes, they are sluts, but only because they don't see us goyim as truly human, we are more like dildoes to them, so they have sex with us gentiles but still consider themselves "virgins" for when they are to marry the nice Jewish boy their family arranged for them.

I'm Anti-Semite, I admit, but I'm still terribly attracted to Jewish women. Too bad I'm not good enough for them, they like either rich, well-educated, gentiles, or black ones, and I'm neither.
>>
>>2882066
>not christian
>not muslim
>other
There you go.
>>
>>2905224
>>2905292

Modern Jews have a very high intermarriage rate (in the USA), Jews literally do practice what they preach. The Jewish community is devouring itself with universalism / egalitarianism.

Antisemitism was firstly a political grievance, then a religious grievance, then a racial concept. A different what and why over time, the only important constant is otherness and the contrast between majority and minority. This is why Jews value tolerance, permissiveness, openness, etc, they're a slave morality culture and there really isn't any double standard in actuality. Every group has some degree of in-group bias, but Jews really do mean what they say, otherwise they wouldn't do it unto themselves
>>
>>2882066
But it hasn't been. The Romans were especially accommodating to the Jews for instance allowing them to make a sacrifice to YHWH in the name of the emperor instead of the normal rituals of the imperial cult. It was only repeated revolts which finally drew imperial ire, and even then I don't think the religion was outlawed, just thier settlement in Israel.
>>
>>2905415

You realize Jews have some of the highest rates of intermarriage? Right?
>>
>>2882066
It's easier to blame someone else
>>
>>2882255
Jews mixed with ancient Romans.
>>
>>2882232
>niggers are totally justified in their hatred for the whites
>Slavs have no reason to hate westerners
Just fuck off
>>
File: List-no-source.jpg (1MB, 550x8800px) Image search: [Google]
List-no-source.jpg
1MB, 550x8800px
>>2882066
>>2883375
>jews did nothing wrong
>kicked out from amost every nation in history
>>
File: 1496478645508.jpg (1MB, 1040x2640px) Image search: [Google]
1496478645508.jpg
1MB, 1040x2640px
>>2882227
nice try, kike
pic related
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.