[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateFasc ism/comments/6e11py/an_u

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1493172033274.jpg (139KB, 736x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1493172033274.jpg
139KB, 736x1060px
https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateFascism/comments/6e11py/an_update_on_the_spanish_civil_war_veteran_ama/

So apparently one of the only 3 surviving nationalist Spanish Civil War veterans will be doing an AMA over on leddit in a couple of days, probably the only chance you'll ever have to get a first hand account, as all 3 are around 100 years old and will be dead within a few years.

What would be some good questions to ask?
>>
>>2880727
I am pretty sure that a 100 years old Spaniard is going to waste his time answering questions in Englis on reddit.Kek.He got paid by some redditor and another person is going to answer the questions
>>
>>2880727
I'll post a link in lefty pol and r/communism thanks buddy
>>
File: 12.Parrilla.Contra bombardeos.jpg (65KB, 651x937px) Image search: [Google]
12.Parrilla.Contra bombardeos.jpg
65KB, 651x937px
most of the questions have already been asked
this will just fuel more negative thoughts in the spanish society, the thoughts of the civil war massacres are already latent and a lot of people want to blame modern day people for them

the constitution of 1978 was a mistake
destroying national pride in 78 was a mistake
>>
>>2880796
Look at this fascist
>>
>>2880727
As my grandfather called it, guerra incivil, it was against civics and people. The only result was a broken people, famine and more killing, i hope we learnt something from it (which i dont think so).
>>
Holy shit I used to unironically post on that sub

What the fuck
>>
>>2880810
not a fascist, the Comunidades Autonomas system is horrible and motivates internal hate between spaniards and their regions. theres a reason nobody can be proud of their nation in spain without coming off as a fascist in the eyes of all other spaniards
the democracy destroyed previous fascist national pride but forgot to renew it with a more healthy national pride and now all people waving a national flag are fascists because the non-fascists consider spanish flags a symbol of fascism. its such a horrible situation.
spain is a country with an identity crysis, and i think the autonomous communities system is to blame, besides the old timey people reminding us that spanish flags equal fascism
>>
>>2881780
Ok dude, didn't know the situation in spain this well. You understand that by your previous post you kinda seem like a franco apologist tho? I totally agree that some level of patriotism is welcome and must be present in the mindset of a popolation. But what is the solution to that? You are not implying that franco extreme nationalism must be brought back right? Patriotism is lit af but nationalism becomes to much of a meme
>>
>>2881981
im implying that the constitution of 1978 gave a very lackluster regional administrations system
patriotism will look like fascism for many more decades more in this country. little can be done to fix it now
how many countries have actually changed a territorial system built by their own constitution without a civil war?
we are at a similar situation than germany were being proud of our nation can signify that we want to go back to fascists times, but its only us criticising ourself, we dont have all the eyes of europe on us like germany
>>
>>2880727
Viva Franco! Muerte a Communisme! Just spam that at the old fart.
>>
>>2880796
roasties btfo by based krauts and spaghettimen
>>
>>2882441
You'd actually get along really well with my relatives. Some of them actually got to vote on the constitutional referendum, and all were really disappointed with the results, since they thought it gave radical movements more legitimacy to chimp out. Personally, I think the system of the Comunidades Autonomas needs to change, but I think it should head towards a system more closely related to Swiss Cantons. The problem with Spain is that centralization isn't possible at this point without putting one regional culture ahead of the other. The autonomy the states have is already an intrinsic part in how they're set up. Saying "No, everyone follow what Madrid says" will inevitably lead to strong protests, which can only lead to either separation, or suspension of rights.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.