[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nank ing_Massacre What the fuck Japan.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: 1472583107932.jpg (67KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1472583107932.jpg
67KB, 1106x1012px
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

What the fuck Japan.
>>
>>2879572
Why wasn't this covered in school? This is horrific.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Badajoz_(1812)
>>
>>2879584
The Chinese don't control our government/media/education system the same way (((someone else))) does.
>>
When nips don't have hentai as an outlet for their depravity
>>
>>2879584

They were nuked, do they really need *more* punishment?
>>
>>2879584
We need Japan to be our ally.
>>
>>2879584
It was taught at my American school. That's weird that your shitty school didn't teach it.
>>
>>2879584
>>2879699
>>
Because schools generally don't teach students about evil acts not committed by white people.
>>
Deserved.
>>
File: america27.png (968KB, 818x613px) Image search: [Google]
america27.png
968KB, 818x613px
>>2879699
I thought the only thing taught in amerischools was how to avoid the school shooter
>>
File: Iwane_Matsui_01.jpg (34KB, 420x550px) Image search: [Google]
Iwane_Matsui_01.jpg
34KB, 420x550px
Question for /his/ do you think that Iwane Matsui was innocent or he was scapegoated at the end of the war so that the Imperial Family could be spared from prosecution? He wasn't technically present during the killings but he did fail to really do much to stop his troops from doing the killing. Still shouldn't Asaka been prosecuted as well?
Prince Yasuhiko Asaka did play a role in the Nanking Massacre and did issue out the orders to "kill all captives" but it may have been issued by Isamu Cho.
>>
Funny how the entire world knows about Nazis but nips are just those kawaii, quirky people in the eyes of the world.

Auschwitz was a kindergarten compared to Unit 731.
>>
>>2879640
No, Japanese civilians got nuked. Psychos like the ones in Nanking and in Unit 731 got amnesty from the US. Nicely done guys.
>>
>>2880481
basically
>>
>>2879584>>2879621

I went to US High School between 2002 and 2006. We learned about the Rape of Nanking three times (American History, Modern History, Asian History)

what school did you go to?
>>
>>2880502
Yes and because of the bomb they wont ever do something like Nanking again.
Can't reverse past actions, only prevent future ones.
>>
>>2880415
He was Fucked the Minute Asaka told the Jap soldiers they had reign.
>>
This book is pretty good on the subject. Too bad the author committed suicide soon after publishing it because of constant harrasment by the Japanese nationalists.
>>
File: ???.gif (10KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
???.gif
10KB, 600x694px
>>2879621
I wonder who...
>>
>>2879572
Nipped'
>>
>>2879572
NANKING NO REAL!
>>
>>2880481
American propaganda is powerful
>>
>>2880415
How could he be considered responsible for the massacre ? He wasn't there to command, he didn't gave the order to kill the captured, and he afterwise explicitly deplored the massacre, unlike every other war criminal who would have said "hurr I was just doing my job".
>>
the victors write history.
>>
NANKIN NEVERRRRR HAPPEN! GOOK GOOK GOOK WHORRE GOOK
>>
>Alexandra Hospital February 14–15, 1942
Japanese soldiers stormed Alexandra Military Hospital and slaughtered its occupants, including the medical staff and patients. Then rounded up all the survivors and bayoneted them.

>Palawan Massacre December 14, 1944
Japanese forced US PoWs into air raid shelters and burned them alive. Those who fled were bayoneted, shot, or bludgeoned to death.

>Nauru August 1942–September 1945
Japanese placed all the island's lepers on a boat, sent them out to sea, then fired at it, killing all onboard.

>Akikaze March 18, 1943
Japanese forces executed a whole boat of mostly German Catholic missionaries that they picked up including two children on suspicion of spying.

>Indian Ocean Raid Massacre March 18, 1944
72 PoWs were beheaded because a rear admiral considered them useless.

>Sook Ching February–March 1942
Japanese secret police Kempetai exterminated perceived dangerous Chinese in Singapore and Malaya. Entire villages were purged on mere suspicions. Casualty estimates range from 5-6K (Japanese sources) to 30-100K (Singaporean and Chinese sources).

>I-8 March 26 and July 2, 1944
Submarine I-8 crew sank a Dutch freighter, took 103 survivors onboard, and massacred them with swords and sledgehammers. They then bound those still alive and left them on deck as they dove.
A few months later, they did the same to a US cargo ship, making them pass through a gauntlet of swords and bayonets.

>Massacre Of Manila February–March 1945
Japanese forces in Manila spent weeks raping, pillaging, and murdering civilians behind their lines. Aside from the bayonets and beheadings, they machine-gunned captives and set fire to buildings with people trapped inside. Americans ceased artillery strikes so the Japanese could surrender, but the Japanese instead continued their rampage. In the end all Japanese died, taking with them 100,000 civilian casualties. Manila was left one of the Allies’ most damaged capital cities, second only to Warsaw.
>>
>>2879640
got off easy if you ask me
>>
>>2879584
It's covered in American school.
>>
wtf i hate japan now
>>
>>2883193
japan won the war?
>>
>>2879584
It was covered in both history and Chinese class. You just didn't pay attention.
>>
>>2883893
>>2883868
>>2879584
>american education
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.