[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in the supernatural, /his/? Any kind, ghosts,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (3KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 239x210px
Do you believe in the supernatural, /his/?

Any kind, ghosts, demons, and classical folklore shit. I guess religion could count, tho I think bringing that up will just make for 500 shitposts one after the other. Or maybe in newage shit like spiritualism and channeling your ki trough the power of flowers to conjure a kamehameha.

Or what about ideas about connections between humans? Do you think ancient places, or places that have "seen" a lot of dead carry some sort of emotional burden, even if you are not related in any way to the place? Or that theory about all humans being connected trough a universal consciousness/soul?

Do you give ideas such as these any merit or credibility? Post whatever you believe in, regardless of how crazy it is.
>>
no. there is only a material, closed causal system.
>>
>>2877892
Kek is undeniably real.
>>
>>2877923
It is scarily effective. And utterly uncontrollable.
>>
>>2877892
No. There is no proof whatsoever ghosts are real.

>Do you think ancient places, or places that have "seen" a lot of dead carry some sort of emotional burden

This, on the other hand I agree with. I've traveled across the Near East and the feeling of being at an Assyrian temple or Jerusalem is very very strange. There is nothing quite like it at all. Maybe it's because i'm part Assyrian, but in general it feels like you're transcending thousands of years.
>>
I think just about anything we don't know anything about can be considered supernatural, so yes
>>
>>2877923
>haha le kek frog meme magic

Thanks for shitting up /pol/ more than it already is you fucking underage reddit cancer.
>>
>>2877962
>Thanks for shitting up /pol/
>/pol/ hasn't always been shit

Nice try
>>
>>2877946
It was the thread about jerusalem that inspired this one.

It might be entirely mental but it is said that people feel weird when visiting ancient places such as those.
>>
Everybody believes that humans are specially exempt from materialism. It's really retarded.
>>
File: man_drinking.jpg (113KB, 410x293px) Image search: [Google]
man_drinking.jpg
113KB, 410x293px
>>2877970
>when /pol/ was /new/ and full of actual domestic terrorists and provocateurs
>those obscure, out of print, and outright illegal pdfs that used to get passed around
>those posters who ended up going to jail when they got caught trafficking guns across state lines
>the absolute madman who actually murdered an immigrant with a machete and tried to make it into an anti-Islam false flag attack
>that batshit crazy kid who used to spend 20 hours at a stretch shitposting about how he was communicating with otherworldly spirits, using his magic abilities to bring back Hitler, or his plans to kill himself, and you just know he's going to end up shooting up a school at some point
>those Russian plants who somehow able to spend most of their time on far right imageboards despite being incarcerated somewhere in Eastern Europe
>that pedophile libertarian who used to post about how its totally normal to diddle kids and getting molested multiple times didn't fuck him up at all, while also sharing all sorts of information on drug production, the deepweb, and making IEDs
>those FBI agents who used to make tongue in cheek threads about being FBI agents, but it was so obvious the site was on several watchlists that you were never sure if they were serious or not

Truly the best days are behind us.
>>
File: gone4evar.jpg (68KB, 1100x331px) Image search: [Google]
gone4evar.jpg
68KB, 1100x331px
>>2878244
I KNOW ITS OVER
AND IT NEVER REALLY BEGAN
BUT IN MY MIND IT WAS SO REAL
>>
>>2878026
Not everyone. A lot of people are cynics. And a lot of people believe animals are spiritual like us, if they believe we are spiritual to begin with.
>>
>>2878244
Early 8pol was great but went down the shitter pretty fast.
>>
>>2877923
Can't you guys stay on your containment board?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.