[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Gifted individuals who'd be considered demigods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689.jpg (413KB, 780x1074px) Image search: [Google]
GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689.jpg
413KB, 780x1074px
ITT: Gifted individuals who'd be considered demigods by the Greeks.
>>
File: Carlos_II;_Koning_van_Spanje.jpg (818KB, 1502x2301px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos_II;_Koning_van_Spanje.jpg
818KB, 1502x2301px
>>
>If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.
>>
Me.
>>
>>2877555
This
>>2877538
Literally everyone living today
Shit thread
>>
>>2877732
>(you)
>gifted
>>
>>2877735
Say you took Athens, multiplied it by a thousand, and put me at one end and you at another
I know how to operate a device that would let me fucking talk to you that entire distance, hell I'm doing it now
Fuck off
>>
>>2877754
Greeks could do that too within a week of time-traveling here (at least after mastering English), they wouldn't be impressed unless you designed the tech.
>>
>>2877538
>dude thing fall down lmao!
Yeah I'm sure plato would be real impressed
>>
Newton was a bit of an aspie, the Greeks admired intelligence when it was well rounded socially and physically.

Also philosophers were shit on more than you'd think.
>>
>>2877555
I like how he looks here, like some sort of ultra wise gentle alien
>>
Gottfried Leibniz
Samuel Pufendorf
>>
>>2878108
He was able to express motion in mathematical terms, and then developed a method for calculating changes in motion over long periods of time (calculus) as a hobby. The calculations he was able to make on the trajectory of planets alone would have the greeks lining up to suck his dick. If they were able to read his Principia they'd deify him.
>>
>>2878120
Explain Archimedes then.
>>
>>2878125
id like to report a missing pair of sides
>>
>>2878164

Are there records of Archimedes being physically or socially deficient or the Greeks viewing him as a demigod?
>>
>>2877754
>I know how to use a device that a multitude of smart people have laboured over for years to make into the most convenient, intuitive and user-friendly experience currently possible
>I am a god
>>
>>2878478
Muh sides
>>
>>2877538
>Autistic virgin
>Demigod
>>
>>2878533
>Improved upon almost all of their ideas in his early 20s
I bet they'd overlook his eccentricities.
>>
>>2877555
>Hephaestus
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.