[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So lets talk about this What is the history behind it? Is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 9Ttf8.jpg (673KB, 2335x3516px) Image search: [Google]
9Ttf8.jpg
673KB, 2335x3516px
So lets talk about this What is the history behind it? Is this more valid than giving them land in Palestine?
>>
>>2875715
Jews have no right to my land, they can fuck right off back to wherever in the desert they come from.
>>
>>2875715
In a lot of towns east of Warsaw Jews made up between 1/3 to about half of the population. The thing is while they were Jews they were also poles.

They had every right to settle in Poland, but a Jewish state a la Israel wasn't a option. In part because poles after ww2 really disliked Jews. Like a lot.
>>
File: 170986718.jpg (328KB, 1024x645px) Image search: [Google]
170986718.jpg
328KB, 1024x645px
It is funny how some Jews demand from Polish goverment to give them free houses because, as they claim, they belonged to their ancestors, while 90% of these houses looked like pic related, and had to be rebuilded by labour and money of Poles
>>
>>2875715
This is why the Khazar theory is retarded. Why the fuck would a Jew want to return to Poland instead of Israel
>>
>>2875905
>In part because poles after ww2 really disliked Jews. Like a lot.

Why?
>>
>>2876404

Poles didnt like jews even be4 the war. Why? cuz they were rich.
>>
>>2876460
Of all the countries in Europe with Jews in them. Poland hated them the least. And they weren't even rich. There were a couple Jewish celebrities though mostly writers.
>>
Actually I wonder, why were the jews always bullied throughout history?
>>
>>2876460
Most of the Jews in Poland were peasants (and illiterate).

>>2876498
They weren't in Poland. in fact Poland as a nation-state is pretty much a modern meme. Jews were 10% of the population of the Second Polish Republic and well-integrated at just about every level. Of course the Germans had to ruin everything.
>>
>>2876460
>they were rich

No they weren't. Find me any proof to back up your claims. Eastern European Jews were one of the most impoverished group in all of Europe at the time. You're pulling that out of nothing.
>>
>>2876512
>They weren't in Poland.

Poland was the place that took Jews after they were being blamed for the Plague...

....Blamed for the fucking plague
>>
>>2876460
The most disproportionately wealthy ethnic group in Poland was the Germans.
>>
>>2876404
Why don't you like arabs/pakis/mexicans/nignogs?

>>2876460
Only some. Most of them were poor urban dwellers, a lot of commies (judeocommunism meme originated in poland), forming bunds, being separate, dealing in petty crime, shit like that.
>>
>>2876527
Source for claim?
>>
>>2876404
jews collaborated with soviets even when they invaded poland and welcomed them with flowers
>>
I'm Polish and I'm perfectly fine with them settling back here.
But fuck them if they think they're getting anything for free.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.