[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Some Pole was butthurt enough that he wrote an entire se

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

>Some Pole was butthurt enough that he wrote an entire section about ''misconceptions''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Poland
>>
Poles did nothing wrong, being sandwiched between Russians and Germans is the worst possible nightmare.
>>
>>2875710
Poland is a """"""Nation"""""" that shouldn't even exist.
>>
>>2875710
t. hans
>>2875736
Poland has more right to exist than your shit country you pleb, Post this on /int/ and we will see what happens kurwa.
>>
>>2875876
Litteraly this, vodka and people are top tier
>>
Poland is the Christ of nations.
>>
>>2875736
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Poland
*Germany
>>
>>2875876
You have no "right" to exist as a country, unless you can defend yourself.
>>
Poland's incredible resistance in WW2 is actually kind of inspiring. A good metric to measure that is until 1945, they had the fourth largest Allied army in Europe, despite being occupied since the second month of the war.
>>
>>2875916
Name one (1) that has defended itself with no outside help.
>>
>>2875727
>>2875876
>>2875899
le poor innocent poland meme
>>
>>2875925
Russia
>>
As a pole, I laughed my ass off because of this picture
>>
>>2875931
Wrong.
>>
>>2875991
>what is monglian occupation
>what is Polish–Muscovite War
>what is Great Northern War
>what is French invasion of Russia
>what is intervention during Civil war
atlast you can say now how Lend-Lease won the war, so I can chuckle a bit
>>
Fun fact: Poland as a state was never successfuly taken by a single country.
Of course it fell couple od times, but it always took a coalition to take it down
>>
>>2875710
Can I build a monument of an event that didn't happen too?
>>
>>2875927
Not an argument
>>
>>2875710
What's so bad about this? Wikipedia is suppose to be a place where you can easily find information and a section of one page that dispels historical makes sense.
>>
>>2875925
Switzerland
>>
>>2875710
>Country gets raped, partitioned, looted, etc. because of how incompetent they are.
>They still feel proud of their piece of land that shouldn't even exist.
>>
https://youtu.be/-UL8MCgwTlk

Look at all the butthurt in the comments LMAO
>>
>>2875727

>The tripartite military talks, started in mid-August, hit a sticking point regarding the passage of Soviet troops through Poland if Germans attacked, and the parties waited as British and French officials overseas pressured Polish officials to agree to such terms.[74][75] Polish officials refused to allow Soviet troops into Polish territory if Germany attacked

The Poles sandwiched themselves. If you're stuck between two great powers, you'd have to be a German-tier autist to make war with both.
>>
>>2875710
why are vatniks obsessed with Poland/Germany?

should be more focused on breadlines tbqhywf
>>
File: IMG-20170524-WA0009.jpg (5KB, 166x157px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170524-WA0009.jpg
5KB, 166x157px
>>2875736
Butthurt hohol or a butthurt sauerkraut nigger
>>
>>2875710
t. Fritz
>>
>>2875916
Then why does Germany still allowed to exist?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.