[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I firmly believe that humans instinctly and subconsciously detest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0658.jpg (30KB, 250x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0658.jpg
30KB, 250x261px
I firmly believe that humans instinctly and subconsciously detest other races and if given the choice would segregate themselves. It's human nature to want to stick with your own "pack". When we say that everyone is equal and race is a social construct it creates problems. Racial tensions will never ever ever ever disappear.

I'd say that once the real wealth comes the whites would naturally profit. The natives would range from upper mid with the majority being lower mid to poor. When the see the whites prospering they become jealous and say that they're taking advantage of what is rightfully the natives. This is when the real problems start occuring. Once the country becomes comfy they start to forget what life was like before the whites came.
>>
& Humanities was a mistake.
>>
>>2874392
Implying there's more than one human
>>
I understand where you are coming from lad.
>>
File: 1495641350586.jpg (208KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495641350586.jpg
208KB, 600x800px
>>2874387
then how come i wanna cuddle her?
>>
I agree with your overall premise, but I think it's silly to focus on race above all else. The basic principle is that people prefer to be around those who are "similar" - race is one factor, but there's also things like social class, religion, political views, etc. People "weight" these traits differently - some care more about race, others consider it relatively unimportant compared to political views, etc.
>>
>>2874387
But race is a social construct
It is not haplogroups but social perceptions that define races, hence why you see Burghers go 'are finns white' 'are Irish white'
>>
>>2874387
Not detest. Just mistrust and quickly judge. I never met a white person until I was 11 and it really wasn't all that big of a deal. I found thought the reddish skin looked silly.
>>
I don't know about people naturally wanting to separate themselves but an observable recurrence in instances of dispute and conflict between different ethnicities can be seen in which race/ethnicity is one of the topics of contention.

In my opinion people who are excessively attached to their own kind and aversive to others are probably more likely to be disposed towards incest, pedophilia, pederasty, having been exposed to such, and having low sexual satisfaction as well as being unlearned and uncultured in general.
>>
>>2875604
mods
>>
>>2875740
I guess I should also mention that the same can be also said for people who feel excessive aversion for their own kind and attachment to or preference for others.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.