[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they dress up as Indians to do it? Weren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Why did they dress up as Indians to do it?
Weren't they gay enough already?
>>
Americans are the most hipocrital people in the world. They were born from the anglos an actually surpased their perfidy, it's abhorrent yet impressive.
>>
>>2873885
To make it harder to find out who did it
>>
>>2874173

American steal your waifu m8?
>>
>>2873885
to identify themselves as Americans not Europeans, are you daft?
>>
>>2873885
It started a long tradition of falseflagging in american war doctrine.
>>
>>2873885
ACTUALLY, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW that I AM 1/27TH CHEROKEE, AND I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD STOP OPRESSING ME
>>
File: condescending chief.jpg (520KB, 1536x1919px) Image search: [Google]
condescending chief.jpg
520KB, 1536x1919px
>>2873885
the eternal yankee always likes to blame the red man
>>
Maybe they wanted the blame to be put on Indians ?
>>
>>2873885
Like Chris Chan they were part of the "Cherokian Clan."
>>
>>2874261
Is Chris Chan the american model?
>>
>>2873885
While combo of >>2874204 and >>2874217 is possible, its much more likely that the costume was incidental, as many men who worked in hunting and forestry trades already used piecemeal bits of native clothing for comfort and convince. Moccasins, grease paint, breech-clouts and blanket-trews were all regularly worn.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.