[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any occurances, discoveries or events that historians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Ancient_aliens.png (150KB, 420x237px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_aliens.png
150KB, 420x237px
Are there any occurances, discoveries or events that historians and academics look at and say, "yeah, that could have been aliens."

Pic only slightly related since its pretty well debunked.
>>
>>2871563
All 12 seasons?
>>
>>2871565
Last i heard yes
>>
Man I wish the days when van Daniken was still relatively obscure and you felt like you were stumbling across some truly spoopy and esoteric knowledge the first time you read his stuff.
>>
>>2871843
Miss the days*
>>
>>2871565
>When you think you are being trolled but you are not

12 seasons really wow, I thought that show was just replaying rerun for the meme
>>
>>2871563
the only "ancient aliens" theory that hasn't been debunked is the "universal simulation" one, because it's virtually impossible to prove either way

if there actually was any shred of proof that some kind of extraterrestrial intelligence affected any part of our species' history, you wouldn't hear about it on the history channel, you'd hear about it in the emergency news broadcast on every single major network on the planet
>>
They're hypotheses.

Just saying.
>>
>>2871902
OP isn't talking about just ancient aliens (read the OP) but historical events in general. Shit archeologists, academics or historians look at at don't discount aliums.
>>
>>2871902
no you wouldnt

You'd hear about it on the regular news for a single fucking day max then they would switch off to their regular daily broadcasting because normal people actually dont fucking care about aliens, the only time it would matter is if they were hostile.

If aliens came and didnt do anything to affect the daily lives of the average Joe then nothing changes, there would be no sudden epiphany, there would be no changes in the political landscape, no one cares until it directly begins to affect them. In the event of a downed alien ship you can bet the government would blacklist it and put it at SAP to reverse engineer it.
>>
>>2871563
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reported_UFO_sightings

There are plenty of UFO sightings with no explanation.
>>
>>2872215
Kys
>>
>>2873161
His first paragraph is 100% truth. At most they'd nag the news for a month, as a "developing story" but they wouldn't make it their main focus.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.