[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is that the protagonist is a loser un the majority of children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

why is that the protagonist is a loser un the majority of children shows, movies and cartoons?

Is it because the creators themselves were losers in school and are pushing their agenda? Are losers more likeable? Does it make for a better plot?
>>
>>2867127
Winners don't watch tv, they're too busy actually pushing their agenda
>>
>>2867127

It's personal growth, the best narrative of them all
>>
>>2867127
>not watching Paw Patrol
kys
>>
>>2867576
I watch Wallykazam.

>Wallykazam Wallykaizim
>just stfu and swallow my jizzim
>>
>>2867127
The optimist in me says it's to make children feel good about themselves.

The cynic in me says it's part of a leftist ploy to punish success.
>>
>>2867127
Because watching a dude who has everything continue to have everything is a boring plot. The winner keeps winning is a dull story to tell.

When a character is so great and keeps winning and everybody loves them, that's just a Mary sue.
>>
>>2867127
Every children compares themselves with their parents and other adults, once they are not fully developed human beings and still lack of a lot of experience and ability, they end up feeling inferior... This inferiority eventually stops with their achievements in life and further growth, unless he develops an inferiority complex where these achievements won't really help with this inferiority feeling.

So, it's just easier for them to identify with the character and feel inspired by the protagonist deeds... On healthy cases of course
>>
>>2867127
Winners are boring everyone loves an underdog.
>>
>>2867127
A majority of people are losers, and they relate to other losers. It helps boost show popularity.
>>
>>2867695

Isn't that all Superhero stories though?
>>
You got no time for the messenger
Got no regard for the thing that you don't understand
You got no fear of the underdog
That's why you will not survive
>>
>>2868018
>Batman loses parents and is an orphan
>Spiderman is a nerdy kid that gets superpowers
>Superman is an illegal alien and orphan
>Captain America is a scrawny bitch
>Iron Man is an alcoholic

I mean most Superheroes have flaws or have rough situations before or after they develop their powers.

And no superhero story is interesting without struggle. There's a reason comics are a failing medium.
>>
Easier to self-insert.
More space for character growth.
Hero's journey
>>
cultural marxist infiltration. older than /pol/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqpeT62uc58
>>
>>2867628
>>>2867127 (OP)
>The mouthbreathing fucking retard in me says it's part of a leftist ploy to punish success.
ftfy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.