[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the ethnic differences between the Irish, UK, and French?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 2.jpg (106KB, 1440x823px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
106KB, 1440x823px
What are the ethnic differences between the Irish, UK, and French? I can't really tell them apart.
>>
>>2857323
Ireland and France are Celto-Latin nations and Great Britain is a Celto-Germanic nation.
>>
>>2857323
I don't know where this meme that we're at all like France has come from, French people have one of the most distinctive "looks" I can think of
>>
>>2857323
French people look pretty Mediterranean in appearance.
>>
>>2857323
You might have some kind of mental deficiency if you can't tell an englishman from a frenchman
>>
Speaking as a Nigerian most Europeans look the same.
>>
>>2857398
Seconding this

White people arr rook same to me

t. Black Burger
>>
>>2857398
>>2857428
This must be bait
>>
>>2857381
Raven haired buxom women with hairy armpits and even hairier bushes
>>
>>2858306
No one has hairy armpits in Britain anon(maybe in Wales)
>>
>>2858303

While I am not none of them, and I think that they may be trolling cause this is 4chan after all, why does shock you? Do you really think that non-Europeans are able to diferenciate among Europeans with stark precision?
Humans are designed to be able to diferenciate people who look similar to themselves, very alien populations are alien, they dont need to be able to tell "this guy is from X tribe very far away from me" but "this guy is from Y next to Z tribe which is mine".
>>
>>2858303
It may be but truthfully speaking for me (as a non white) whites do look the same to me as well I can't tell the difference between a slav, ashkenazi jew, german, english and nordic. Only ones who look a little different are greeks, italians and iberians.
>>
>>2857323
Personally I think it's just cultural differences
>>
>>2857381
British people overwhelmingly have brown hair, that's a Mediterranean influence.
>>
File: GLL0M9y.png (854KB, 986x1118px) Image search: [Google]
GLL0M9y.png
854KB, 986x1118px
>>2857323
The Irish, British, French, Dutch and Spanish are all genetically the same.
>>
>>2857323
>Irish
Mainly celts with some Pictish, and then some Scottish which is Pictish and felt but of different ratios
>UK
NORMANNED, working class Welsh are mainly Celtic with a tinge of Irish, upper class Welsh are the same as English, the more north of England has a more dane than Saxon influence so that's why they speak chav so much more (council house associated vermin), Scottish lowlands is Norman celt and Picts, highlands is Picts and a bit Norman
Southern England is the hard working centre right economic part. North is the less working industrial part although less so now due to globalisation and the unions stranglehold, varying between far left and far right depending upon if they hate Jews or muslims more that day.
Exception is Birmingham which is a Pakistani enclave and should be razed to the ground, every mosque handed over to the orthodox.
>French
A meme considering the massive land
>Brittany
More Celtic
>Normandy
Norman ad by extension Dane
>south
More visigothic and Mediterranean
>east
More Germanic
>>
>>2858524
>I don't know the difference between saxons and Danes
>>
>>2858396
>Scottish and niceans won't be completely different in all manners
>>
>>2858587

>You totally convinced me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.