[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Europe not have a 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s etc (what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2957.png (1MB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2957.png
1MB, 1100x1200px
Why didn't Europe not have a 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s etc (what I mean by this is like signature decades). We all know what this time period was like in the USA but I never see anything about Europe in this regard.

Strictly speaking about Western Europe of course. Not Eastern for, uh, obvious reasons.

Pic unrelated
>>
But we had that, it' just that we don't have such a huge media machine to glorify those times. Also not a real individual drive to fap over those times.
>>
>>2855574
>what are The Beatles, Bowie, Joy Division, glam rock, punk rock, post-punk, goth, new wave

Anglo countries have basically had a monopoly on mass media, though.
>>
They were still recovering and building after WW2. The UK rationed well into the fifties.
>>
>>2855574
Why are people this stupid allowed to post?
>>
>>2855574

Because "Europe" isn;t a country you dense faggot. Each country within Europe does have a defining period, such as the 70's for France, the 60's and the 19th century for Britain, the 30's and 40's for Germany, etc etc.
>>
>>2855664
>>2855761
>>2855770
>>2855771
>>2855781
Wrong.
>>
>>2855789
Show me what right is then.
>>
>>2855781
>the 70's for France
you mean the 60s
>the 30's and 40's for Germany
you mean the period between the franco-prussian war and ww1
>>
>>2855574
You idiot
You basic bitch
You fucking moron
>>
File: lehotsky-1a.jpg (69KB, 588x600px) Image search: [Google]
lehotsky-1a.jpg
69KB, 588x600px
>>2855574
Europe did, both eastern and western

Americans are the most retarded people i swear

Pic related its from gommie czechoslovakia
>>
>>2856180
Damn, now they look like your average 21st century communist
>>
There's no difference. The same degeneracy that gripped the us in the sixties hit western Europe just as hard. French (((students))) almost burned down France in 1968.
>>
File: 1602738.jpg (62KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1602738.jpg
62KB, 600x338px
>>2856234
60's czechoslovakia (reenactment)
>>
File: ZZRK9o7zRDih2jve-SSy5g-Arch-v.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ZZRK9o7zRDih2jve-SSy5g-Arch-v.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
>>2856320
80's czechoslovakia
>>
>>2855574
They did, it was just different then what happened in the US due to economic/geopolitical circumstance.

50's in US
>America reigns supreme as an economic hegemon due to not suffering any direct invasions/bombing campaigns in WWII

50's in Europe
>European industry is in shambles and people live an impoverished life as they rebuild, in the east communist repression has begun and a few failed uprisings happened

60's in Us
>baby boomers rebell against the established order and meme about new age bullshit

60's in Europe
Baby boomers rebell against the established order and actually try to overthrow a few of their respective governments

And then the 70's and 80's were pretty much the same in America as they were Western Europe aside from regional trends and so on.
>>
>>2855574
What was his stand name?
>>
>>2855574
Just because you are an ignorant retard doesn't mean they didn't exist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)
>>
>>2855574
This is "You can't get to Sardinia with a boat" levels of stupid.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.