[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Judeo-Bolshevik thesis legit? Was the Russian Revolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1495434430429[1].png (32KB, 642x591px) Image search: [Google]
1495434430429[1].png
32KB, 642x591px
Is the Judeo-Bolshevik thesis legit?
Was the Russian Revolution a Jewish happening?
>>
it was an intellectual happening which also mobilised masses

its another thread why jews were overrepresented in education

if you continue the chart youll see later the USSR was as anti jewish as it can get
>>
>>2852909
>those sources
lmao
>>
>>2852964
The only one of those sources that's suspect is Robert Wilton, who was openly antisemitic.

Inb4 "Timothy Snyder is a crypto-Nazi and 'Bloodlands' is Holocaust denial"
>>
File: merchant.jpg (93KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
93KB, 800x445px
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.530857
>Russian President Vladimir Putin said that at least 80 percent of the members of the first Soviet government were Jewish.
>>
>>2853652
Ah, the amazing last source, a testimony of a methodist missionary who provides no evidence for his claims, while making claims like hundreds of Upper East Side Jews being in key bolshevik administration roles.
>>
>>2853838
so basically not an argument, I expected nothing less from jew commun/his/ts
>>
>>2853685
Why is a cartoon of a jewish merchant's face superimposed over that of Stalin's? Are you implying that Stalin was jewish?
>>
>>2852909
I don't see how it is legit.

I mean, does the ethnicity of Norwegians guarantee Social-democracy?
>>
>>2854117
No. You are overthinking it. It demonstrates the involvement of the merchant in the Bolshevik powers.
>>
>>2853978
He provides no formal evidence to back his claims, which are anecdotal and based on personal estimates, which are not made in a systemic manner.
>>
>>2852909
No, it isn't. You can count the amount of jews in the central committee by yourself instead of making a chart based on cherrypicked claims based on nothing.
>>
File: 1495483808867.jpg (580KB, 1977x1429px) Image search: [Google]
1495483808867.jpg
580KB, 1977x1429px
reminder
>>
File: nkvd.png (47KB, 1875x566px) Image search: [Google]
nkvd.png
47KB, 1875x566px
>>2852909
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.