[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>visit /his/ >oh cool I've always wanted a history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6591.jpg (17KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6591.jpg
17KB, 229x220px
>visit /his/
>oh cool I've always wanted a history board!

>muh white people
>muh colonialism
>"dude what if the Romans fought the Zulu?"
>"why was X so misogynistic?"

Is there any place on here to actually discuss history?
>>
Try making a thread about history instead of memeing about memes with a meme
>>
File: 1494707189218.jpg (79KB, 660x498px) Image search: [Google]
1494707189218.jpg
79KB, 660x498px
>thinking 4chan is a serious place to discuss anything
>>
>>2850806
You are free to discuss history of Hitler in any of the 20 threads my dude.
>>
>>2850816
this
"serious" boards on 4chan don't work because of the nature of the imageboard format
you can still find a gem in the mountains of shit if you scrounge hard enough though
>>
File: your favorite historical figure.jpg (278KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
your favorite historical figure.jpg
278KB, 1920x1080px
>>2850816
>I'm extremely serious about this question, so here me out...
>>
>>2850806
There is but /his/ is infested with /pol/ users anon.
>>
>>2850835
wtf is that Alexander Hamilton?
>>
before /his/, there were some very good history threads on /tg/
>>
>>2850973
/his/ is infested by /his/ users my boy
>>
>>2851055
This. idk why people would think channers are anything but the autistic, politically non-mainstream people they always were.
>>
>>2850806
I try but maybe st of the time when I make legit threads they get completely ignored
>>
>>2850806

>"dude what if the Romans fought the Zulu?"

That's my favorite ERB!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOm_2dGzqp0
>>
>>2850806

Maybe actually make a thread discussing history instead of shitposting.
>>
>>2850806
humanities was a mistake, it's kind of crackpot /pol/ lite

Upon launch, the /k/ bleedover was great to finally discuss the intricacies of historical combat. Now both /his/ and /k/ are pretty shitty.
>>
>>2850815
this

dumb frogposter
>>
>>2852107
seriously is there any topic that isn't made legit by the "& humanities" part?
>>
>>2851035
No, it's Hannibal.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.