[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the most successful criminal in history? My vote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Who was the most successful criminal in history?

My vote goed to Ching Shih.
>>
>>2849946
Hitler's ruined social hierarchies for generations
>>
>>2849946

that guy that was running around in his pajamas and bathrobe and was pissing himself on the open street, that later turned out to be the head of a mafia chapter
>>
Pic related
>>
the most succesful is so subjective.
but with more carism, probably, jesse james, or lucky luciano.
Al capone made his name bigger.
>>
Joe Profaci.
>>
>>2850072
Did they at least let him finish?
>>
>>2849946
Probably Pablo Escobar
>>
>>2850081
That is true.
In my mind, "most successful" is a combination of avoiding the long arm of the law, not getting offed by your rivals, and the amount of wealth you are able to accumulate, which is why I chose Ching Shih. She got rich, kicked ass, got legitimate, retired, died peacefully.
>>
>>2850106
this
Medellin cartel would shit all over any OC gang from the US
>>
>>2850363
He made the most cash and exerted great influence, but he still got tracked down and lit up. He was #winning, but didn't win.
>>
File: good ol' Jimmy.jpg (531KB, 1504x1000px) Image search: [Google]
good ol' Jimmy.jpg
531KB, 1504x1000px
no contest
>>
Mike Madigan owns Chicago and diverts tax dollars to his pocket. He's also setting up a dynasty and has been doing this since 83'.
>>
Donald Trump
>>
Vladimir Putin, no one else comes close
>>
File: mohamed suharto.jpg (41KB, 324x325px) Image search: [Google]
mohamed suharto.jpg
41KB, 324x325px
>>2849946
>>
>>2850363
Cali>Medellin
>>
>>2850866
You are correct. I was just having this discussion at work today. It's public record that he's a crook. I'm amazed, as a resistered Democrat, that the party allows him to be speaker. Good fucking dammit, I wish that local, and state politics had more coverage on local news. I wish that the average person was aware of their own state's government. So much good could be done by these local and state politicians being blown out by investigative journalists, but that cater is dead, due to the people who don't want such things known. Now, in Chicago, it's literally 4chan approved history.
>>
>>2849946
>Ching Shih
Who will play her in the inevitalbe white washed biopic? I vote emma stone
>>
Arnold Rothstein or Johnny Torio.
>>
If you've heard of them, they aren't the most successful.
>>
>>2849946
One who isn't known as a criminal by history.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.