[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If we have condoms, the pill, implants, and vasectomies available,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (197KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
197KB, 1520x1080px
If we have condoms, the pill, implants, and vasectomies available, why do people still have children? It just doesn't make any sense.

In the past, the drive to have sex was inextricably tied to the consequence of children - there were no reliable methods of contraception for penile-vaginal sex, other sexual acts were criminalized, and abortion was difficult to obtain and often deadly to the patient. However, we have now transcended this limitation of the human body. There is no longer any need to sully your life with children if you have any form of sexual intercourse. Why do people do it? Do they enjoy suffering?
>>
I want something to take care of and love and I don't want to spend 10 years picking up dog shit in the streets. That's why. Also I want my pet to outlive me.
>>
>>2846298
> there were no reliable methods of contraception for penile-vaginal sex
Romans used a herb that worked as birth control and the upper-classes often practiced family limitation. Later on family limitation would trickle to the lower classes who found large families too expensive and inconvenient and the birth rate among ethnic romans dropped considerably, they even practiced infanticide on unwanted babies.
>>
>>2846314
You will have to spend 10 years picking up shit, vomit, dirty clothes, and other mess instead.

Your pet will have to bury you, then. Do you not care about its feelings?
>>
Biologic urge to pass my genetic material; I stave off the death of my patrilinear line; I better the chance of someone remembering me in the future, which is the only immortality you can accomplish.
>>
File: 1487981052337.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487981052337.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>2846321
>You will have to spend 10 years picking up shit, vomit, dirty clothes, and other mess instead.
ummm sweetie no, you may have pooped your pants until you were 10 but most kids are potty trained by their third birthday
>>
>>2846298
Wait you think people fucked to make children?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>2846298

t. Swedish millennial woman
>>
File: IMG_6844.jpg (128KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6844.jpg
128KB, 400x550px
>>2846298

Sorry forgot pic

Imagine being so empty and nihilistic that you can't understand why people want kids

Kill yourself friendo
>>
>>2846449
>sweetie
kys
>>
I suppose some people like the idea of leaving a legacy. Or getting welfarebux.
>>
>>2846455
to assume that your genes are the most worthy of being passed on to the next generation is inherently arrogant
>>
>>2846455
>heh kid, this nazi propaganda poster of an idealised family makes me right
>>
>>2846298
>How can people don't be atheist hedonists like? how is this possible, I'm so superior for having this believe how can't people just act as I think they should?
>>
>>2846298
Tbh my grandmother was a poor farmer in the bayous and they had plants to abort fetuses. She spoke openly about it too. So no.
>>
>>2846469

Kill yourself

Your nihilistic ideology is weak and surrend prone

Kill yourself

Stronger men will take your women and erase you from the earth

Kill yourself

>>2846479

That's right goy, no need for a family, have this vidya instead. White minority by 2050!
>>
>>2846587
>White minority by 2050!
Are you scared of becoming a minority? Surely a tough alpha ubermensch like you will have no problems with that.
>>
>>2846469
It doesn't matter if my genes are the most worthy of being passed on.

It is my desire as a conscious being to better myself, to be the best that I can possibly be, and to have a legacy of children who will, hopefully, built even further upon what I've built.

If you aren't the best, you make yourself the best, or the best you possibly can, and if you can, it means your genes were good enough.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.