[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did it ever occur to you that you might be the only cognizant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
Did it ever occur to you that you might be the only cognizant being; that reality is an illusory projection of your own consciousness? If so, you are well aware that you must remain agnostic about EVERYTHING. Nothing can be proven to be true, and if it can there is no reason to believe it was or wasn't orchestrated or designed to be that way.
>>
>>2845657
Woah man so deeeep no one has ever thought about this before woahhh
>>
Shut up NPC. What can you tell me about my father's murderers? I'm on a quest to avenge him.
>>
>>2845657
I grew out of solipsism years ago. You will too eventually.
>>
>>2845675
How?
>>
>>2845657
>Did it ever occur to you that you might be the only cognizant being
No, you are the only one who thought of this, because you are the only cognizant being
>>
>>2845672
according to /pol/ they were probably black
>>
File: give her the dick.jpg (151KB, 817x1000px) Image search: [Google]
give her the dick.jpg
151KB, 817x1000px
>>2845676
>>
>>2845709
Wasn't cogito ergo sum a solipsistic statement? You know, I only know that I exist.
>>
>>2845657
Thats stupid anon, this meatbox in my skull is the only reason I even exist, and it was made by the elements of this world thus this world is a reality.
>>
>>2845770
What you're saying is that this is a matter-before-mind reality, the antithesis being a mind-before-matter reality. I'm saying that you cannot tell which is the case.
>>
File: 1495060682964.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495060682964.png
293KB, 633x758px
If I'm the only cognizant being why do all the non conscious simulacrums bully me so and give me so much anxiety?
>>
>>2845792
[spoiler]ur not real[/spoiler]
[spoiler]me is[/spoiler]
[spoiler]heehe[/spoiler]
>>
>>2845713
Read the rest.
>>
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.
>>
>>2845831
This
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.