[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>come to /his/ because I want to prove my theories about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 37

File: hi.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
hi.png
4KB, 225x225px
>come to /his/ because I want to prove my theories about the holohoax, ZOG, European superiority
>instead of being an autist like the other /pol/tards on here I actually try to learn something
>mfw hitler was bad, holocaust actually happened, jews were universally hated because it was easy to pin financial problems on them due to them being disproportionately bankers, "whiteness" was never a thing until very recently, the only Europeans who really ever achieved anything of note (excluding colonization) were Greeks/Romans, and many other civilizations of all races had high points and low points such as Persians, Indians etc
When did you grow out of "le redpill" meme?
>>
I didn't. My town is growing more and more somali by the year and white people are up shit's creek as a demographic, mythologized history and jews has being jews has little to do with this.
>>
>>2844412
Don't get me wrong, as a paleocon I agree with you. I still think that massive immigration is a horrible, horrible idea and that you need a majority group to be at least 80-90% for functioning society (regardless of color) I just stopped believing in da joooos.

And yeah I stopped going to /pol/ because that's all you ever get there.
>>
>>2844428
Well, I probably wouldn't have billions of whitey's dollars stashed away and I wouldn't belong to some secret cult hell-bent on the destruction of civilization and the white race.
>>
>>2844385
Falling for this shithole's narrative is not really that much better than falling for /pol/.
>>
>>2844385
I haven't, but then I never really entirely bought into it either as I never really bought the whole jewish conspiracy thing. Oh and Hitler was bad because he started a war that killed millions of whites, the white ethnicity being more recent then individual european ethnicities is neither here nor there in contrast to the barbarism of the third world. India is literally a hole in the ground with shit in it, Persia was just fine before the muslims got their hooks into them, and all sorts of europeans did noteworthy things.

The vikings /his/ likes to laugh at were scary enough motherfuckers that monks prayed for divine protection from them, and skilled enough combatants that they became the body guards for eastern roman emperors. They were also skilled shipwrights and explorers who beat Columbus to North America by some 500 years or so.
>>
Who cares.
>>
>>2844385

>the only Europeans who really ever achieved anything of note (excluding colonization) were Greeks/Romans

If you're retarded and exclude the enlightenment and everything that came from it.
>>
File: 1481136397262.png (1024KB, 1270x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1481136397262.png
1024KB, 1270x1036px
>>2844385
Same, OP. The true redpill is hard to swallow,
>>
>studying history
>being redpilled

pick one
>>
ZOG is real. I don't understand how you can argue it isn't.
>>
File: Taoism.jpg (449KB, 724x400px) Image search: [Google]
Taoism.jpg
449KB, 724x400px
Taoism is the only real red pill
>>
>>2844385
>When did you grow out of "le redpill" meme?
Never bought into it.

Don't get me wrong, I understand races are different yada yada, but other than Africans who are questionable, but not hopeless(depends on a few variables), literally all races and peoples have had high and low points.

I can understand not wanting unlimited Aghan, Persian, Kurd immigration - but those (iranian) peoples were great once. The same is true for India, which has great potential.
>>
>>2844568
Onus of proof lies on you bud
>>
>>2844487
>Falling for this shithole's narrative
What narrative?
>>
>>2844635
rabid anti-german sentiment
>>
File: 1487447107310.jpg (145KB, 468x420px) Image search: [Google]
1487447107310.jpg
145KB, 468x420px
>>2844643
>>
The cultural death of Europe and the West was caused by Capitalism and liberalism, not by a cabal of Jews.
>>
>>2844643
That's a joke of a sentiment, not a narrative. /his/ isn't flooding other boards with questionable infographics about the perfidious Teuton and claiming all dissenting views are the work of a shadowy German cabal.
>>
File: BuyoeBiCAAAdper[1].jpg (42KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
BuyoeBiCAAAdper[1].jpg
42KB, 600x451px
>>2844709
>That's a joke of a sentiment, not a narrative.
>You can wave a communist flag, you can burn an american flag, you can wave an ISIS flag, but if you wave a nazi flag you will be fired, publicly denounced by all and possibly arrested for hate crime.
>You can be anti-christian,anti-america, anti-white, but there are laws against being anti semitic.
>>
>>2844767
fake quote
>>
>>2844767
At what point does this become about a /his/ narrative, nevermind a specifically anti-German /his/ narrative?
>>
File: fake_quotes_16[1].jpg (34KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
fake_quotes_16[1].jpg
34KB, 500x270px
>>2844772
>>
your a dorable
>>
>>2844385
>mfw hitler was bad, holocaust actually happened, jews were universally hated because it was easy to pin financial problems on them due to them being disproportionately bankers, "whiteness" was never a thing until very recently, the only Europeans who really ever achieved anything of note (excluding colonization) were Greeks/Romans, and many other civilizations of all races had high points and low points such as Persians, Indians etc
So you read Spengler, huh?
>>
File: soros-poster.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
soros-poster.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>2844385
>the only Europeans who really ever achieved anything of note (excluding colonization) were Greeks/Romans
Holy shit neck yourself that's disregarding centuries of works in technology, literature, politics, business, and many more bases of human society.
>>
>>2844385
>it's another /leftypol/ tries to come and pretend he was redpilled episode
Guys, it's getting tiring
>>
>>2844385
The English did the industrial revolution, the French invented the modern Republic, the Germans invented communism, etc, etc
>>
>>2845399
>French invented the modern Republic

That's like saying the Jews invented pulled pork.
>>
>>2844385
I had a "redpill" phase in early 2016. I snapped out of it once I realised how irrational, muddled and conspiratorial the whole thing is. It was also making me much angrier and negative irl, because it was clouding my thought process. The double standards needed to believe all the "redpill" stuff are ludicrous, but it sweeps you up in a tide of catchy memes, slick media and easily digestible messages in a postmodern package.

I will admit I am pretty concerned about the rising tide of this stuff, especially in America and Europe. It's not good for anyone except the intentionally misleading ringleaders, like Richard Spencer.
>>
>>2845673
Richard Spencer did nothing wrong. White nationalism is the Zionism of our day.
>>
>>2845680
The latest in a long line of settler, genocidal ideologies based on colonisation and a mystical invented past, led by the middle class with poor foot soldiers to carry out their will? Sounds about right.
>>
>>2844425

Well, I'm a leftist but I also acknowledge the failures of multiculturalism. Europe has done a poor job of integrating immigrants (as opposed to the New World, where most immigrant groups integrate fairly quickly) that has led to a decline in trust and emboldening of extremists (both Islamist and far-right demagogues).
>>
>>2844412
How do you get on with the Somalis?
>>
>>2844767
Burning USA flags is the honorable way to dispose of them. It's what boyscouts are taught.

You can't wave an ISIS flag around, you'd be detained and interrogated.

Most businesses and people don't want to be associated with Nazism which, from it's inception, was always pretty hateful. I'd fire you too, because you'd be scaring my customers and other employees.

I just went to a pro-palestine conference where they spoke out against Zionism. They were celebrating a new palestinian embassy in my country.
>>
>>2844385
but what about my MAINSTREAM MEDIAR?
>>
>>2844767
White, Christian Americans have never been persecuted. They are not in any danger of suffering, despite their innumerable misdoings in the past. Jews on the other hand have suffered genocide.
"White Genocide" is just a narrative of victim-hood to equate the current status of whites with genocide, slavery and other atrocities. Do whites suffer? Of course, and those problems should be remedied. But the people who cry about things being anti-white propose to remedy the situation by committing atrocities, rather than seeking a more mutually beneficial society.
>>
>>2845745
You cannot truly integrate genetics. Ultimately, an individual's genes are their genes no matter how diluted with other genes they become, only evolution can change that.
>>
File: 1490338445035.png (467KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490338445035.png
467KB, 800x800px
>>2844385
DELETE THIS
>>
I can't understand people even thinking the holocoast was fake, my grandma lost all her friends cept one due to auschwitz. Those people weren't child actors. Anyway I gotta congratulate you OP. You're better than the other /pol/ losers
>>
>>2844385
kill yourself, leftypol
>>
>>2845852
>wahh why don't people believe my lies!
kill yourself, SJW
>>
>>2845876
Go back to /pol/ and live in your fantasy world, please
>>
>>2845888

>Go back to /pol/
no your anti white safepsace , SJW
>>
>>2844385

>White people did nothing, White people don't exist
>It isn't Jewish bankers behind migration and liberalism

Wrong. There's always a berg or a stein behind everything relating to migration and liberalism. And White people? We exist, and we built the world. Just look at a chart of scientific accomplishments organised by national origin.
>>
>>2845911
>White people don't exist
Correct. Whiteness is a delusional disease.
>>
>>2844385
Why do the mods leave anti white trash like this up?
>>2845936
>this is what leftypol actually believes
>>
>>2845943
>implying /his/ has mods
>>
>>2845898
whatever dude, good luck fighting the illuminati
>>
>>2844385
How can one be that easily brainwashed?
>>
>>2844385
nice try schlomo
>>
File: better watch out.jpg (230KB, 860x555px) Image search: [Google]
better watch out.jpg
230KB, 860x555px
>>2845951
fuck off back to leftypol
>>
>>2845936

Then neither does blackness or asianess, therefore there is no need for BLM, antiracism laws, or affirmative action.

I should have narrowed it down to the European race. Semites are a race unto themselves.
>>
>>2845959
I've only been on /pol/ once, it's a more autistic version the already autistic /b/, rather not waste my time there.
>>
>>2845996
>the leftypol redditor is triggered by /pol/
no surprise
>>>/leftypol/
>>
File: judenputsch.jpg (447KB, 1524x1262px) Image search: [Google]
judenputsch.jpg
447KB, 1524x1262px
>come to /his/ because I want to discuss Napoleon and the Roman Empire
>see that chart
>"at least i truly see"

Jewish Bolshevism is absolutely real. None can disprove it, I dare anyone to even try.
>>
>>2846019
I thought leftypol was a general thread on /pol/, my bad. I've never been on reddit but I'm sure it's not so bad of a place considering you seem to dislike it, just like the manchildren over at /b/ do.
>>
>>2846048
The problem with reddit is simple, when they go to other site, they act like they still on reddit. Most of them don't take time to learn a board culture.
>>
File: IMG_0235.jpg (87KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0235.jpg
87KB, 640x427px
>>2844385
ZOG isn't a theory, it's fucking provable and obvious. Just look at every war America has fought in for the last 3 decades, who is America's "greatest ally" and "worst (current) enemy". Look at who are the biggest donors to both parties. You have literal Jewish "American" billionaires lobbying solely for Israel.
Get fucked you piece of shit Israeli.
>>
>>2846037
There's not much to disprove considering the majority of bolsheviks were not jewish and the ones that were were atheists that didn't care about judaism.
And it seems to me that someone is samefagging/spamming in the last few posts and in others threads.
>>
>>2846078
>the majority of bolsheviks were not jewish
Wasn't this suppose to be a fact based discussion?
>>
>>2846088
can you provide facts to the contrary of his post?
>>
>>2846093
The burden of proof lies with the accuser.
>>
>>2846088
I don't know, you didn't present any fact. But you can easily google the % of jews among the central committee or in the bolshevik party as a whole.
>>
File: 1478477193161.jpg (648KB, 2000x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1478477193161.jpg
648KB, 2000x1656px
>>2846037
>>
>>2846096
Percentage means nothing, who held the power is of importance
>>2846097
This is a fallacious image.

How about this- someone shows that Jews were among the Freicorp or White Russians- against the Bolsheviks. Shouldn't be too hard.
>>
>>2846096
I can only find on Semitic journal, saying with no bases that only 2.1% was Jewish, if this is a proof than earth is plane.
>>
>>2846113
>How about this- someone shows that Jews were among the Freicorp or White Russians- against the Bolsheviks. Shouldn't be too hard.
Why would they be? They were vicious antisemites and the Bolsheviks stood for equality and the abolition of discrimination against and limitations on Jews in Russia.
>>
>>2846113
>Percentage means nothing, who held the power is of importance
Who held the power if not the people in the positions of power? Your conspiracy is retarded.

>>2846118
Any source has jews as an overrepresented but still very minor part of the overall bolsheviks.
>>
>>2846137
>Bolsheviks stood for equality and the abolition of discrimination against and limitations on Jews in Russia
They stood for extermination all religion from the world, and the only one they didn't attacked was Jewish.
>>
>>2846143
>Any source
Give me one, all they point for the same book.
>>
File: 171.jpg (28KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
171.jpg
28KB, 613x533px
Why do Jews love to WE WUZ about everything except for their involvement in communist movements of the early 20th century? Then all of sudden they go full blown WE WUZN'T.
>>
>>2846147
wrong.

By 1934, 28 percent of the Orthodox churches, 42 percent of the mosques, and 52 percent of the synagogues in the Soviet Union had been closed down.

http://www.berdichev.org/jewsinurss_a_3.htm

They even had organisations designed to counter Zionism, Hebrew and Judaism. Strip that away and there's nothing remotely Jewish left.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Anti-Zionism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yevsektsiya

On the eve of the February Revolution in 1917, of about 23,000 members of the Bolshevik party 364 (about 1.6%) were known to be ethnic Jews. According to the 1922 Bolshevik party census, there were 19,564 Jewish Bolsheviks, comprising 5.21% of the total, and in the 1920s of the 417 members of the Central Executive Committee, the party Central Committee, the Presidium of the Executive of the Soviets of the USSR and the Russian Republic, the People's Commissars, 6% were ethnic Jews. However, every one was an atheist and people like Zinoviev were excommunicated by right wing rabbis.
>>
>>2846151
If you are the one claiming the opposite and you are the one that arbitrarily discredits a source, you should provide an alternative one. Surely, if you believe the source is wrong it is because your research proves otherwise.

>>2846160
Who denies their involvement? They just weren't the majority of bolsheviks as stormfags like to pretend, and they weren't in a conspiracy.
>>
>>2846147
>and the only one they didn't attacked was Jewish.
"no"
>>
>>2846177
I'm saying that source are few and most can't be trusted.
>>
>>2846181
On what basis?
>>
>>2846137
So the Jews were heavily invested in the Bolshevik causes against Russian and German nationalism. Thank you.
>>2846143
>implying the Politburo wasn't mostly adminstrative
>pretending some minor member was an equal to Trotsky, Kamanev, or Zinoviev

Now why would someone be so willfully ignorant of the centralized Soviet power structure while claiming to understand it :^)
>>
>>2846147

>and the only one they didn't attacked was Jewish

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Murdered_Poets
>>
>>2846188
This is circular reference.
If you search the references pages, you'll see that all of them point to this book:
Triumph of Survival: The Jews in the Modern Era 1600-1990. Brooklyn: Mesorah.
And this one:
Webb, James (1976). Occult Establishment: The Dawn of the New Age and the Occult Establishment. Open Court Publishing.
>>
>>2846192
>So the Jews were heavily invested in the Bolshevik causes against Russian and German nationalism. Thank you.
Well yeah, because those societies historically discriminated against Jews, especially in Russia with the Pale of Settlement and the Black Hundreds.
>>
>>2846192
I'm not implying shit, there were both more and less important jews and non jews in the central committee, and overall the non jews were a majority, also among the most important ones. Not that any of them gave a fuck about judaism. On the other hand, I've always wanted an explanation as to why the jewish conspiracy of kamenev and zinoviev allied themselves with stalin to oust trotsky. How silly of them.
>>
>>2846226
So a Jewish government bent on destroying Russian culture and religion would be completely plausible.
>>
>>2846238
Why would a bunch of Jewish psychopaths, once having destroyed their Russian opposition and consolidated power, have turned on each other?

The world will never know.
>>
>>2846240
Perhaps, but the government wasn't Jewish, Soviet culture flourished in the 1920s and religion is not intrinsically valuable, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>2846206
And? I don't see your point. However, at least one source comes directly from a bolshevik census, as pointed by an anon in >>2846174.
>>
File: IMG_6901.png (120KB, 756x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6901.png
120KB, 756x250px
>>2844385

2 shekels have been added to your account
>>
File: IMG_6872.png (205KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6872.png
205KB, 750x1334px
Reminder his is routinely raided by Reddit and lit
>>
File: 1492709214439.png (135KB, 800x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1492709214439.png
135KB, 800x1301px
fuckign latvian bolshies
nevr 4get nver 4give
>>
>>2846256
Soviet census aren't historical valid evidence, soviet union is famous for fake statistic.

All these link point to these same two books.
>>
>>2846252
>>2846252
Word it however you want, the jews in the party had no problem allying themselves or giving power to non jews and/or expelling jews because they didn't actually give a fuck about muh ethnic group.
>>
>>2844487
What are you talking about? /his/ is always discussing, and rarely agree generally on something
>>
>>2846270
Finally someone with a decent evidence.
>>
>>2846226

There wasn't any significant Jewish opposition to German nationalism until after Hitler & the Nazis appeared. The number of German Jews who volunteered to fight in WW1 was actually disproportionately high compared to the rest of the German population. 18,000 Jews received the Iron Cross while fighting in the German army.
>>
>>2846273
I'm getting tired of your shit, anon. The bolsheviks had no reason to lie about the composition of the party. But if you claim they did, provide a better source of fuck off.
>>
>>2846270
kek, i love how balts act as if they're big tough anti-bolsheviks
>>
>>2846286
>The bolsheviks had no reason to lie
Soviet union was based on official lies.
https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent-csi/vol4no3/html/v04i3a01p_0001.htm
>>
>>2846273
>soviet union is famous for fake statistic
What a brilliant way to weasel out of everything.
>>
>>2846301
Different from your made up soviet data, soviets fake data is a fact: https://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/staff/mharrison/public/eas93.pdf
>>
>>2846293
>The bolsheviks had no reason to lie
You seem to have "accidentally" missed the rest of the sentence. Why are stormfags so deceitful when discussing? Reply when you have an alternative source supporting your claims.
>>
>>2846308
That's not me and nobody is talking about economic statistics retard.
>>
>>2846309
I missed or are you too lazy to read my link?
>>
>>2846270
It was a Lithuanian conspiracy, backed by Esthonians and Poles, groups infamous for their cunning.
>>
>>2846316
Your link is unrelated to the discussion.
>>
>>2846312
Soviet Union had no care with data, or you think a chart written by one commissar, checked by other too with the goal of making the regime look strong is a clean, honest data.
>>
>>2846318
>mixing liths and lats up
whoa am I in 2008?
>>
This thread is proof that fascists cannot be reasoned with.
>>
>>2846323
My link is a analyze of soviet fake statistics by CIA, if this is not relevant when talking about soviet fake data, what is?
>>
>>2846308
Doesn't mean they faked everything. Why would they lie in internal documents? Would make for an inefficient bureaucracy, when the USSR wanted precise control over all aspects of internal policy.
>>
>>2846328
My eyes are bad, anon. I missed the 78.00, and the next greatest was 32.80.
>>
File: IMG_0482.jpg (419KB, 1000x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0482.jpg
419KB, 1000x673px
>>2846301
Soviets thought so too
>>
>>2846339
This mean that any data from soviet union should be viewed with special caution and never used alone when possible.
>>
>>2846324
>>2846332
You're frustratingly stupid. Nobody is arguing that soviets didn't alter their statistics when it was convenient to. And nobody is arguing about their economic statistics. But they had absolutely no reason to alter the data about the composition of the party. Now, I'm more than willing to review my position if you had a source that contradicts the bolsheviks statistics regarding the party composition, but you obviously don't, so you are just choosing to arbitrarily dismiss data you dislike. When you do have a source feel free to come back and I'll be happy to change my mind.
>>
>>2846343
Data from internal Soviet censuses and American observations came to the same conclusion regarding the involvement of Jews in the USSR.
>>
File: 1492216355988.png (125KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1492216355988.png
125KB, 500x522px
>>2844385

I don't understand why it is even supposed to matter. Yes, Many Bolsheviks were ethnically Jewish. So what? There were also plenty of Bolsheviks who weren't Jewish. And Stalin himself was most certainly not Jewish, despite how hard storm-fags will try to insist otherwise. Stalin was full-blooded Georgian, yet he came to utterly dominate the USSR. Neither were Nikita Khrushchev, Leonid Brezhnev, Yuri Andropov, Konstantin Chernenko, or Mikhail Gorbachev, as far as I can tell. Besides that, plenty of famous libertarians were also Jewish (at least in terms of ethnicity), like Ayn Rand, Milton Friedman, and Barry Goldwater. Were they magically communists despite hating communists their entire lives?
>>
>>2846345
I'm saying you are reeling of very dangerous data, and defending it like you had seem with your own eyes.
>>
Wartime political data, from a nation famous for changing history for its benefit and the other half abed on it.
I'm not saying it's fake, but I can't trust only it.
>>
>>2846341
Lithuanian blueberries have amazing oculary enhancing qualities.
pls invest
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Jewish_Labour_Bund_in_Lithuania,_Poland_and_Russia

>In the 2nd Congress of the Russian Social Democratic Labour Party, held in Brussels and London during August 1903, Lenin and Julius Martov disagreed over the membership rules. Lenin wanted members "who recognise the Party Programme and support it by material means[6]

>Julius Martov or L. Martov (Mápтoв; real name Yuliy Osipovich Tsederbaum (Russian: Ю́лий Ócипoвич Цeдepбáyм; IPA: [ˈjʉlʲJj ˈosʲJpəvʲJtɕ tsɨdʲJrˈbaʊm, ˈmartəf]) (24 November 1873 – 4 April 1923) was a Jewish-Russian politician who became the leader of the Mensheviks in early 20th-century Russia. [1]

The funny thing is Lenin wanted a more drastically centralized government, which I believe Martov, a Jew, feared. This also explains why the Jewish Bund sided with the Mensheviks- and these fears were realized under Stalin.

>As the Russian Revolution of 1905 progressed, Bolsheviks, Mensheviks and smaller non-Russian social democratic parties operating within the Russian Empire attempted to reunify at the Fourth (Unification) Congress of the RSDLP held at Folkets hus, Norra Bantorget in Stockholm, April 1906. When the Mensheviks struck an alliance with the Jewish Bund, the Bolsheviks found themselves in a minority.

Looking it up it seems the Bund fielded SIXTY delegates- and was powerful enough to (temporarily) tip the power distribution to the Mensheviks.
>>
>>2846353
Antisemitism is pathological and illogical. Jews are assigned all negative traits in society, even when they're contradictory (e.g. they're simultaneously seen as greedy capitalists and egalitarian communists, arrogantly isolationist and happy go lucky cosmopolitans).
>>
>>2846387
Logic is for retards, anyway.
>>
>>2846380
Sorry, I invested all my yuros on memecoin. You will have my germonies at a later time.
>>
>>2845843
Nah in the Americas, multiracial societies exist fine, they know how to integrate socieities because they have a long history of it unlike in Europe (especially in Scandinavia where they are more isolated).
>>
>>2845996
This. At least /b/ has porn to entertain.
>>
>>2846240
>Russian culture and religion
all "culture" undergoes constant mutation. to say that russian culture was destroyed under the ussr is false. it changed more drastically than usual but a lot of things stayed the same. Stalin also promoted russian nationalism and during the war even gave freedoms to the orthodox church to raise patriotism
>>
>>2846053
>The problem with reddit is simple, when they go to other site, they act like they still on reddit. Most of them don't take time to learn a board culture.
If this is reddit it also sounds suspiciously like /pol/ too.
>>
People here are more interested in showing /pol/tards they are wrong, than being actually right.
>>
>>2844568
It's just a lobby, like so many others.
>>
>>2846417
He was good at nation-building, it must be handed to.
>>
>>2844651
Liberalism was spawned out of the French revolution which was orchestrated by the Jews, like the red revolution in Russia, to topple the French monarchy and plunge Europe into decades of war. Capitalism is the twin of communism, yet another Jewish creation used to exploit and enslave the gentile cattle.
>>
>>2846384
OP B T F O
P

B
T
F
O
>>
File: 1492640907812.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1492640907812.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
>>2846435

>There were no wars before the French Revolution
>>
>>2846435
Get off here stormposter.
>>
>>2846358
you say that and yet you've provided absolutely no evidence to confirm that your "hunch" that jews control the ussr is true.
>>
>>2846447
I'm saying your evidence is /pol/ chart level.
I believe jews didn't controlled ussr because there is no evidence, not because of some fake soviet data. But you want too bad win over /pol/ that you argue on this kind of data.
>>
>>2846442
Time is running out Juden, the gentile masses are starting to see through your lies, which is why your kind is flooding Europe with millions of refugees and immagrants to completly taint and destroy the White European gene pool.
>>
File: 1491833821804.png (594KB, 600x676px) Image search: [Google]
1491833821804.png
594KB, 600x676px
>>2846459

WTF are you even trying to say?
>>
>>2846464
You are so focused in proving /pol/ wrong that you actually believe this soviet bullshit. You are the same as /pol/.
>>
>>2846441
Capitalism enables groups to profit off of war as an industry, hence the military industrial complex. While capitalism isn't inherently evil it allows groups to use profits to instigate social unrest and then profit off of it cyclically. Same could be said about communism and communist leadership- see 1984.
>>
So you're implying that because the posters in this thread dismantled the stormfag's arguments and didn't offer another in explanation in their stead(which they are doing), therefore the stormfags are right? That doesn't make sense
>>
>>2846461

>Poor people moving to countries with more opportunities available can only be explained by a Jewish conspiracy
>>
>>2846470

Capitalism also allows my computer to exist, so I guess I'm okay with that.
>>
>>2846471
I'm saying there were two groups of autists here,both believe in fake data and can't argue, but the stormfag has gone a long time ago,
>>
>>2846468

I literally have no idea what you're even trying to say.
>>
>>2846475
No, you described the modus operandi, not the motivations. The Jews within cause the erosion of national/religious/ethnic identity and the opening of barriers and borders, from the gates of Toledo to modern times. They profit off of multi-culturalism since it offers two initiatives-
1. They're self-fufilling politics are less obvious due to themselves being merely a minority among minorities. Due to the erosion and destruction of national identity Jews are no longer outsiders culturally or ethnically- hence no ethnic or cultural opposition can form and cause anti-semitism.
2. It creates false dilemmas to distract- rather than focusing on the Jewish neo-cons drowning the US in debt for wars against Israel's enemies instead the average Republican is concerned about Muslim terrorists or Mexican laborers: these various minorities can then be played against each other causing further distraction.
>>
>>2846488
I'm saying you are really smart and understand about references, and that you could win this argue against /pol/ evil invaders, that you were able to defend unsure data just to win this argue and by doing this you proved you are interest in truth.
>>
>>2846478
No, technology does.
>>
>>2844425
Immigration is good for the economy and also helps with population growth.
>>
>>2846387
There is no contradiction in being both a greedy capitalist and an egalitarian communist. Karl Marx himself defended free-market capitalism for its destructive effect towards traditional institutions.

That's why so many Jews are "libertarians". It's because they are accelerationists, not because they're anti-communists. Ayn Rand had the same purpose than Trotsky, just different methods.
>>
>>2846507
Until you start having too much muslin, how couldn't make any research or engineer level job because rationalism is a sin against Allah truth.
>>
>>2846507
Not in the social sense though. We're still humans, tribal by nature.
>>
>>2846459
>I believe jews didn't controlled ussr because there is no evidence,
you literally just argued that a second ago.

>not because of some fake soviet data.
an inference on your part that you have yet to prove. just because ussr faked one statistic did not mean they faked them all. otherwise the whole thing would have collapsed a lot earlier. we are going off the assumption this data is more or less true because the USSR was a one-party state and that one party, the Communists, needed precise data if they were going to regulate the party apparatus through purges or investigations of whatever sort. Yes, skepticism is always needed when observing all primary sources, but the context of a source is very important in determining its validity.

>But you want too bad win over /pol/ that you argue on this kind of data.
And...? That's what you try to do during a debate. You try to find weaknesses in the opponents argument and counter with your own evidence.
>>
>>2846507
>causing a increase in demand of finite resources such as housing or land which in turn increases inflation is good for the middle/lower classes
>increasing the available job pool causing wages to lower for blue collar work benefits the lower class
>forcing billions of taxes to be diverted to schools to acclimate foreigners through language courses and increases in hirijg staff to compensate is beneficial
>>
>>2846505

>Implying the USSR had personal computers

>>2846502

It makes sense for people who live in crappy countries with no jobs to want to move to a country with better opportunity. No Jewish conspiracy is required to explain this behavior which can be explained by simply economic forces.

>>2846510

>There is no contradiction in being both a greedy capitalist and an egalitarian communist

Yes, there is. These two things are complete polar opposites. A person who is wealthy & successful in the market would never support communism.
>>
>>2846519
I'm not tribal at all, don't group me with the rest of you monkeys. I see potential in humanity, but it's still stuck on a lot of primitive mentalities.
>>
>>2846520
>you literally just argued that a second ago
Not same guy, I was arguing against you and the stormfags, but they gone away.
>otherwise the whole thing would have collapsed a lot earlier.
They killed how said it was fake and the feudal Russian believe in anything, it help then to endure a little longer.
>>
>>2846510
doesn't explain why many other jews are conservative.
>>
>>2846524
>A person who is wealthy & successful in the market would never support communism.
Talk more about George Soros or Rockefeller don't exist, please.
>>
>>2846528
>I'm not tribal at all
Cool. Too bad for you, humanity as a whole still is.
>>
>>2846541
uhm, no

just no..
>>
>>2846550
groups that have no group solidarity will soon be overtaken by those that do
>>
>>2846536
What Jews are conservative?

Please, don't mention neocons, neocons aren't conservative, they are hawkish liberals.
>>
>>2846510
I'm honestly frustrated at how retarded stormfags are. No, libertarians are in no way accelerationists, nor do they share any common purpose with trotsky, and you'll have an impossible time trying to prove so because you are just repeating propaganda like a drone.
>>
>>2846539
Neither supports communism you brainwashed dumbass.
>>
>>2846269
Lit?
>>
>>2846510
My memory isn't very good, but haven't Huxley speaking about this?
>>
>>2846570
Rockefeller supported USSR, but they aren't true communists comrade.
>>
>>2846566
I'm not talking about libertarians in general, just about Jewish libertarians.
>>
>>2846539

Why would George Soros or Rockefeller advocate for communism? In a communist society, such people would be the first to be sent to gulag. In communist ideology, the upper-class of society are always the enemy.
>>
>>2846539
Or Alexander Parvus, Olof Aschberg, Armand Hammer...

A lot of very rich people see communism or socialism as advantageous because a planned economy removes their competition, and through political control they can amass even more power.
>>
>>2846578

I assure you that Ayn Rand, Milton Friedman, and Barry Goldwater were not "accelerationists" in any sense of the word.
>>
>>2846582
>Why would George Soros or Rockefeller advocate for communism
I don't know why they do it, all I know is that they do it, this is strange but still true.
>>
>>2846582
The ones sent to the gulags are small independent farmers and the commercial petty bourgeoisie.
>>
File: 1493607587405.jpg (94KB, 421x834px) Image search: [Google]
1493607587405.jpg
94KB, 421x834px
>>2846588

>A lot of very rich people see communism or socialism as advantageous

Literally the exact opposite is true.
>>
>>2846594

That only happens after the major bourgeoisie have already been killed off.
>>
>>2846591
Barry Goldwater maybe not, but Ayn Rand and Milton Friedman were certainly crypto-communists.

Rand "mysteriously" managed to get a passport out of the Soviet Union at a time few people did, she was obviously sent by the Soviets to corrupt Western capitalism from within. And Milton Friedman was the son of Eastern European Jewish immigrants, born and raised in the Brooklyn, nothing more needs to be said.
>>
>>2846577
He didn't support shit, he took commercial advantage when he could, the same way the us had no problem collaborating with cambodia or yugoslavia when it was politically convenient, or how the argentinian dictatorship had no problem opening its trade to soviets for commercial gain while throwing local communists out of planes.

>>2846592
It isn't true.

>>2846578
>I'm not making this ridiculous claim, I'm making THIS ridiculous claim
>>
File: 1494033753086.png (192KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494033753086.png
192KB, 500x375px
>>2846613

>Ayn Rand and Milton Friedman were certainly crypto-communists.

This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read.
>>
>>2846602
It doesn't matter if it goes against your worldview, that's what happens in reality, communism and socialism being financed and supported by filthy rich people.

Red Rene A. Wormser: Foundations, Their Power and Influence. He documents how big fortunes have promoted the cause of communism in America.
>>
>>2846510
>Karl Marx himself defended free-market capitalism
That doesn't make him a greedy capitalist. Capitalism may well lead to communism, but class struggle would ensure capitalism's beneficiaries would be dealt with.
>>
>>2846602
If something isn't logical didn't mean that it is false.
>>
>>2846613
>jews are in a conspiracy!
>how do you know that, anon?
>because they are all commies!
>but what about all of these? they are rabid anti-commies
>no, they are crypto-commies!
>how do you know?
>because they are jews!
Jews are commies, and I know they are commies because they are jews.
Stormniggers, everyone.
>>
>>2846613
>Ayn Rand was sent to corrupt western capitalism
>by denouncing the biggest problems with it 30 years before they happened
kill yourself holy shit
>>
>>2846618
This is more about progressiveness vs traditionalism/conservationism. He is confusing communism with the first.
>>
Immigration would matter if it wasn't millions of people coming in all trying to start life over in a new country at the same God damn time.
>>
>>2846619

I'm not denying that rich people use their money to support political causes. But the idea that any rich person would support genuine communism is completely ludicrous. If I'm a wealthy individual, and I have a great deal of power & influence in modern society, why on earth would I support an ideology that would completely remove that power and send me to Gulag?
>>
>>2846638
>If I'm a wealthy individual, and I have a great deal of power & influence in modern society, why on earth would I support an ideology that would completely remove that power and send me to Gulag?
because you support it in a country where you don't live and then loan money to the new government when it takes over
>>
>>2846638
Because they end up being high party officers. Only independent farmers and petite bourgeois die in the fields.
>>
>>2844606
Africans had culture tho
And other than mali, aksum, and Ethiopia and more traditional civilizations
all those tribes had oral traditions and language and mythologies
Are all tribal people's inferior to you?
>>
>>2846645

Yeah dude, communism worked out great for rich people in Russia, just ask the Romanovs.
>>
>>2846645
>independent farmers
Yes, that tends to happen when they slaughter their own livestock out of spite.
>>
>>2846602
Extremely rich people like George Soros and the Rockefellers have "transcended" capitalism, they don't need the market to have power anymore, because they have access to political power, which is better than having merely economical power.

Communism concentrates political power and eliminates economical power as a venue for advancement, so they believe it is good for them. Are they dumb for believing this? Certainly, they are arrogant and can't imagine they will be outsmarted by some general secretary or people's commissar, but it doesn't change the fact.
>>
>>2846655
Nobles dies in communist nation, rich-man just get richer and more powerful.
>>2846657
>See they deserved it, they were fitly capitalist pigs, comrade.
>>
>>2846657
>reeeeee, you didn't raise those crops and animals, SOCIETY DID
>>
>>2846638
They believe communism wouldn't remove their power and influence, but enhance and make them untouchable.
>>
>>2846658
Fucking retarded, the entirety of political power of soros and the rockefellers rests on their economic power. And they don't support communism, the rockefellers are your typical pragmatic capitalists while soros is an anticommunist popperian.
>>
>>2846666
>>2846662

>Rich people support communism, an ideology completely centered around killing rich people and taking their stuff.
>>
>>2846675
'other' rich people
not the ones already in control
>>
>>2846675
>centered around killing rich people and taking their stuff
Do you know something about communism?
>>
>>2846681

>still no evidence
>>
>>2846663
The workers raised it and performed the labor, not parasitic higher ups.
>>
>>2846694
the "higher ups" on small village farms? lmao
>>
>>2846694
Then soviet union, red china, cambodia, cuba were true communism?
>>
>>2846694

But the higher-ups in the politburo are okay?
>>
>>2846666
>>2846681
How the fuck do you know what "they believe". The amount of cognitive dissonance and rationalizations is off the charts.
And exactly what self called communist revolution ended with the rich people who were "already in control" in power? The bolsheviks, the cubans, the chinese, the vietnamese, the cambodians, all fucked the upper classes in the ass.
>>
>>2846705
All them didn't had a capitalist upper class.
The bolsheviks killed nobles
The cubans killed landlords
The chinese, the vietnamese and the cambodians killed local Confucian intellectual elite.
>>
>>2846705

It's a completely circular argument.

>Jews are communists because they're jews, even if they've been firm capitalism supporters their entire lives they must have been secretly communist the whole time because they were jews
>>
File: gramsci.gif (34KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
gramsci.gif
34KB, 214x235px
>>2846668
The frustrating thing about discussing communism is that so few people know what it truly is. They imagine communism is something involving hammer and sickles, military march and the cyrillic alphabet, or worse, something about worker's councils that hasn't even happened yet.

The mistake is confusing objective analysis of political reality with aspects of aesthetics and the self-defining propaganda of political movements. When you analyze communism as an historical phenomenom, you realise it isn't what you believe it was. Communism as an historical phenomenom, when you define the aspects the experience of communist regimes across the world, from the Soviet Union to Cuba, from Hungary to Cambodia, lies in the absolute control over all spheres of human political activity, the social sphere, cultural sphere, and politics itself, by the communist party.

The economy may be completely closed, or have some measure of opening, as in communist Hungary and contemporary China, but the political, cultural and social domination of the party is always absolute, this is something communists never compromise.

And what is the communist party? Not merely a formal organization, according to Gramsci, the communist party is the collective of the activist intelligentsia. So when Soros and Rockefeller funds projects that shift political power to these organization of activist civil society, they are acting according to Gramscian communism.

This is even more dangerous than "classical" communism. That's why you consider George Soros an "anti-communism". He got rid of a decayed form of the movement so he could present his own version of communism, more modern, and imperceptible, so people don't even realise they are entering a communist dictatorship where the will of the organized intelligentsia is the only sovereign power and everyone else is worse than a slave.
>>
>>2846706

If the upper-class isn't overthrown, then that's literally not communism. A communist society is one where the upper-class has been killed.
>>
>>2846716
>A communist society is one where the upper-class has been killed.
Maybe your made up definition of communism work this way.
>>
>>2846716
Anyway, polisburo, generals and KGB officer ate caviar, have more house-workers than a English lord and were untouchable in a country were people died of hunger but they were just regular workers not and upper class.
>>
>>2846719

Communism means that the upper-class is killed and their possessions are distributed amongst the proletariat. Unless this happens, communism has not occurred.
>>
>>2846700
The USSR until 1956 was certainly socialist. Mao's China was until the 1970s. Cuba was and is. Cambodia was never remotely socialist, Pol Pot was a CIA puppet.
>>
>>2846723

>Implying the USSR was real communism
>>
>>2846725
>>2846727
>>2846730
>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, real communism has never being tried.
>>
>>2845843
>Genes determine ones ability to integrate

That is absolutely retarded. You don't need to be of a certain genetic stock to integrate and join the national identity. America proved this.

This kind of thinking is why Europe has a difficult timing integrating immigrants to begin with. Nationalism actually helps here. Use it.
>>
>>2846733
USSR had all the hallmarks of fascism, tbqh
>>
>>2846713
Sounds like you have no idea what communism is yourself. Your post is vague enough that anything you dislike can be classified as communist arbitrarily, while ignoring anything that communists support.
And no, soros is not a communist, his foundation is literally called "Open Society" because he is popperian as fuck. Given that you are a /pol/ troglodyte, I'll explain that it's a reference to "the open society and its enemies", a book that spends half of its pages criticizing marxism and calling it a totalitarian pseudoscience.

>He got rid of a decayed form of the movement so he could present his own version of communism, more modern, and imperceptible, so people don't even realise they are entering a communist dictatorship where the will of the organized intelligentsia is the only sovereign power and everyone else is worse than a slave.
Ah yes, he is an anticommunist on the surface because he is "imperceptibly" a communist. Any observation that contradicts my narrative can be fit into my narrative via a conspiracy, making my beliefs unfalsifiable.
>>
>>2846524
The country's decision to self-destruct for these foreigners WOULD require a conspiracy unbeknownst to the populace, otherwise they would never support mass illegal immigration. They have to be sold a lie by invested parties.
Let us refer to the current immigration crisis in Europe.

Who benefits from the mogrelization of Germany- or rather who would benefit the most from it's cultural destruction?

Who benefits from the depopulation of Syria, Iraq, Egypt, and Libya?

Who benefits from the wars directly causing the crisis- that is who is the main enemy of Syria?
>>
File: IMG_0526.jpg (226KB, 1200x1542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0526.jpg
226KB, 1200x1542px
>>2846713
>from Hungary
You rang?
>>
>>2846747
If soviet union, red china, cambodia.. were not real communism, maybe soros can be.
>>
>>2846748
>people disagreeing with me about policy issues has to be the result of a conspiracy
Have you ever considered the remote possibility that others simply disagree with you and don't consider immigration to imply self destruction?
>>
>>2846756
Nothing trying to be a cospiracionist, but have you heard about Yuri Bezmenov?
>>
>>2846756
>don't consider immigration to imply self destruction?

Lets call it what it is- incentivized resettlement. Now consider the role "resettlement" has played in history- it is always a tool used by a conquerer.
>>
>>2846733
I didn't say that. Socialism has been attempted, with varying results.
>>
>>2846769
Have real communes been tried, yes or no?
>>
>>2846763
Yes.

>>2846764
I already called it what it is, thanks.
>>
>>2846781
You're a fool or worse. Immigration would have occurred earlier- except there was no incentive such as there is now with a war.
>>
>>2846775
Communism no, socialism yes.
>>
>>2846781
Could you call what the soviets did a conspiration?
There is much thing going on,and we will only knew the truth 50 years in future.
>>
>>2846786
Than you have said that communism have never been tried, stop being autist.
>>
>>2846786
And stop believing in Papa Marx and his magical proletarian world, your kind are the first to die in any revolution.
>>
>>2846783
? Immigration did occur earlier. Germany is full of turks, murrica full of mexicans, you can even read hitler complaining about the negrification of france in mein kampf in the 20s. Although I'm not even sure what you are hinting at by focusing on the war, some isreaeli conspircy I guess?

>>2846787
You could, but it's not really controversial to say that the soviet union funded communists and subversion in capitalist countries (as the US did the opposite).
>>
>>2846810
I was controversial 40 years ago, now is plain and simple truth.
>>
>>2846793
Did Lenin die first?
>>
File: IMG_0242.jpg (268KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0242.jpg
268KB, 1152x2048px
>>2846810
>immigration (legal, controlled, small scale) of Turks (a people from a nation with nominal EU ties) occurred earlier
>comparing that to the refugee crisis of now

Martin Schultz is that you?
>>
>>2846851
Lenin was not a faithful Marxist, he was cynical enough to get USSR working, adopt some capitalist economics principles, have diplomacy with capitalist powers spare military personal during the civil war.
>>
>>2846857
>controlled, small scale
Are you retarded?
> Estimates have varied between 2.5 million to 4 million.[4][5] However, since the first decade of the twenty-first century, numerous academics suggest that there are 4 million or "at least" or "more than" 4 million people of Turkish origin[6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15] or 5% of Germany's 82 million inhabitants (accounting to 4.1 million)
>The number of Syrians in Germany is estimated at around 360,000 people in December 2015 and consists mainly of refugees of the Syrian Civil War.
Honestly, I don't give a fuck about immigration, I just think you are a retard that thinks that the only explanation for people disagreeing with you is a conspiracy.
>>
>>2846884
Muslims are the problem, be Syrians or Turkish.
>>
>>2845747
you eat the banana with the rice, it's not that fucking hard
>>
You're a retard for thinking the red pill movement is a holocaust denier movement.
>>
>>2846884
link to those sources, the number of Syrians disregards the other ethnicities of the refugees- Libyans, Iraqis, etc.
>numerous academics suggest
Not to mention immigration of Turks to Germany has been happening over decades- they aren't comparable figures and are clearly chosen to obfuscate the seriousness of the current crisis.
>>
>>2846944
>If I don't like, it's part of "their" plan.
>>
>>2846564
>they are hawkish liberals.
>fails to define one of the most vacuous words on /pol/ that can literally mean anything: liberal

>What Jews are conservative?
Orthodox Jews, Hasidim? You know, the fastest growing demographics in Judaism? There are also Conservative Jews and Reform Jews that are conservative.

It all depends on what you define as conservative, too.
>>
>>2846971
Jews it's funny word, when /pol/ says it, it's speaking about a special kind of jew.
>>
>>2846944
Look up whatever sources you'd like.

>Not to mention immigration of Turks to Germany has been happening over decades- they aren't comparable figures
How fucking retarded are you? You literally said "immigration would have occurred earlier- except there was no incentive" two posts ago.
Immigration happens naturally because a portion of the third worlders are attracted to first world countries for obvious reasons, and a portion of the first worlders don't have a problem with receiving them, or their empathy surpasses the negative aspects they perceive. And you are just an autist that can't accept that others disagree with you and have to make up conspiracies.
>>
>>2846987
Are you saying this jokingly? Cause otherwise it's "No True Scotsman Fallacy": The Post
>>
>>2847007
Not the same, more like an language error, like that one between everyone definition of Communism (regimes of XX) and communist view (utopia)
>>
>>2847018
It's not a language error. If you can't specify how this so-called group of Jews differs from Jews that fit the definition of "Jew," and if you can't identify who this arbitrary group then by definition they're not Jews and have to be defined as something else. Otherwise its unfalsifiable nonsense.
>>
>>2847038
who belongs to*
>>
>>2844385
I keep seeing this claim, but I still don't understand what it's supposed to mean.
>>
>>2847038
There are a groups inside jews, easy to specify and define, the problem is that most /pol/tards are too dumb to do this.
>>
>>2844651
It was not, it was simply caused by inevitability, liberal capitalism (i.e. Americanism) being simply the "Caesar" of the West
>>
>>2847045
Ok. But there's a difference between saying that Jews are broken into groups by their religious or political beliefs or economic status, it's another thing to say there's a group of conspiratorial Jews that differ from these other groups. Such a conspiratorial group does not exist and if it does you'd have to prove that all of the Jews you define as part of this conspiratorial group are in contact with one another, somehow related by lineage, and doing other underhanded things.
>>
>>2847060
The problem it that they exist, are few, not very powerful, like Nazis today, just a scarecrow. But this fuck exist and are just like /pol/ "jews"
>>
>>2847069
>It's some sects, most notable, Humanistic Judaism.
>>
File: NietzscheGun.jpg (25KB, 524x400px) Image search: [Google]
NietzscheGun.jpg
25KB, 524x400px
>>2844385
All this proves is that you're a slave to the hivemind. You browse /pol/, everyone there is a Nazi, so you become one to fit in. You browse /his/, people aren't Nazis, so you stop being one to fit in.
>>
>>2847069
>The problem it that they exist
Again, if you can't identify them and establish that each of these powerful Jews come together to plot for world domination, cultural destruction or economic havoc, then we have to assume that this group likely doesn't exist. To say such a group exists would be nothing but baseless speculation. It's also plain conspiratorial and superstitious thinking to believe that there are malign forces that lurk behind the scenes controlling politics without any proof. And unless this group actually came from actual Jews that exist in reality then they are by-definition not Jews.

> like Nazis today, just a scarecrow.
Nazis were an actual historical phenomenon. They had a political party and ruled a state for fifteen years. We have millions of documents recording their existence. We have no proof of a cabal of Jews manipulating world affairs.
>>
>>2847105
There are no proof just hints, that why it's called conspiracy, but MK Ultra and Yuri were conspirations.
>>
>>2847117
What /pol/ does, not the LARPers and the retards, is to put small bits of info together and discovering something, usually they discovery some crap like GameGate or share blue.
>>
>>2846270
LIVONIAN CONSPIRACY

YOU CAN'T SUPPRESS THE TRUTH
>>
>>2847117
>There are no proof just hints
Hints would be proof. How otherwise would you know that this group exists if you didn't have proof in the first place? Otherwise it's blind faith to think this group exists and you might as well call replace the word "jews" with "lucifer".
>>
>>2847139
There are hints, but it's difficult to put them together and explain it from zero. I'd start by GameGate.
>>
>>2847145
See how thing have happen, something don't smell right there.
>>
File: hyperdimension_neptunia_063.jpg (225KB, 917x900px) Image search: [Google]
hyperdimension_neptunia_063.jpg
225KB, 917x900px
>>2847145
>>2847152
Or, maybe you're just putting together patterns that don't actually exist.

http://www.skepdic.com/pareidol.html
>>
>>2847159
Maybe, but I'm not narrow and insecure enough to believe in everything I'm told, even by some special guy.
>>
>>2846997
Apparently you have a two second memory- I noted Turkey had EU relations as well as strong historical ties to Germany- all emigration was legal and controlled. I also noted that Syrians etc. had not emigrated en masse, nor had a reason to
>people will always emigrate because of " a better life"
Some people love their nation and homeland and are forced to leave.
>>
>>2847159
>You are crazy, why can't you just accept thing as I see
>>
>>2846741
What kinds of people did America integrate that proved this?
>>
>>2846418
/pol/ board culture is more like original 4chan than most other boards on this site at this point
>>
>>2847285
/pol/ is literally normalfag central with crossposters from /r/thedonald or whatever it's called.

Fuck off.
>>
>>2847327
>/pol/ is literally normalfag central

You mean like most of 4chan nowadays? Everyone board is full of redditors you fucking retard. It's been this way since the turn of the decade. Current day /pol/ encapsulates the "internet hate machine" better than any other place on this site. Sorry if that triggers you so much.
>>
>>2845852
I only have a hard time accepting all the details about it because I've actually held captives in the military while I was deployed, and those Afghanis we let out would run back to their village and talk about how we tortured them, ate some of them and sacrificed others to our barbaric gods. It's without a doubt Germany captured and detained people but I stay reserved when they talk about all of the atrocities they say were taking place just because of personal experience.
>>
File: Too bad goyim.jpg (117KB, 800x728px) Image search: [Google]
Too bad goyim.jpg
117KB, 800x728px
>ZOG doesn't exist
>jews are universally hated because it was easy to pin financial problems on them

bee tee eff oh

>>2845156
>>
>>2847334
The "hate machine" retards have never been the core, even when /b/ was proportionally much bigger, and they will never be. They're always just wanderers passing through, consuming quirky culture whilst not producing much, and leaving by the next fad, not caring about this site.
>>
>>2847343
then start reading about the partisan war in USSR, early massacres(starting from 1941), ghettos, emptying ghettos, jew laws in europe

start with kamianec podolsk because westerners apparently only learn about gas chambers and jews, while it was quite more than that
>>
>>2847377
I cannot parse your post. /b/ was the lifeblood of this site from 04-08 and is what made 4chan popular enough to get flooded by normies in the first place.
>>
>>2846095
Yes, the person accusing Bolsheviks of being Jews.
>>
File: exhumation when.png (67KB, 661x525px) Image search: [Google]
exhumation when.png
67KB, 661x525px
>>2847385
Those people should be given a proper burial and exhumed. I don't know why it hasn't happened yet.
>>2847412
It was more the Mensheviks until it was apparent the Bolsheviks were winning. Who cares? Its not like Jews controlling the Bolsheviks matters.
>>
>>2846503
If you prove something it is the truth.
>>
>>2846503
/pol/, isn't invading leftypol is
>>2847449
You haven't proven anything, SJW
>>
File: 1487827350722.png (245KB, 444x638px) Image search: [Google]
1487827350722.png
245KB, 444x638px
>>2844643
The only supposed rabid german sentiments come from /pol/ tards being told to fuck off.

>/pol/:hurr durr German master race, look at my youtube video and info graphic made by an edgy 17 year old. The Nazis were so great. (((Historians))) tell lies.

And you wonder why people here tell you to fuck off when any reply to Nazi propganada is just met with "Lol you're a kike shill". People are actually trying to discuss actual history to some extent, not just "muh aryan master race" circle jerking. Teaching pol tards history is like trying to teach a retard table manners. We all meme >H>R>E and wish Dresden happened 8 times over because it would just ass blast you edgy fucks off our board.
>>
>>2847472
>The only supposed rabid german sentiments come from /pol/ tards being told to fuck off.
>posts that image

Get some self awareness when you're trolling.
>>
>>2847454
>You haven't proven anything, SJW
So triggered, so wrong, and so stupid. I'm not an SJW, I'm not the person that was mindlessly insulted, and I have not seen a satisfactory argument against his point. Don't you guys have to tune in to the hot new Sargon of Akkad video or something?
>>
>>2847491
Why is this sjw faggot so triggered?

Too many white people?
>>
>>2847454
/leftpol/ is called out for their shit just as much as normal /pol/ is. Those tankie ass fucks are just as bad as you Nazi circle jerk dicks.

>Muh Holodomor didn't happen
>Muh communism never been tried'

It's been tried and failed you fucks. Attempts at Communism have resulted in more genocides then Neo Nazi stormniggers could ever have dreamed about. Fuck off pinko scum and die. pic related is how you'll end up

God I fucking hate Nazis and Commies.
>>
>>2847472
Why do you leftypol shills think that /his/ is your safespace?
>>
File: 2DidzFn.gif (1011KB, 369x254px) Image search: [Google]
2DidzFn.gif
1011KB, 369x254px
>>2847477
>Germany declares war on countries with something along the lines of 3x the manufacturing capability and the manpower of it.
>Blames Jews for losing the war with a "stab in the back" when they were overextended and outmatched in every way.

your only proving my point you fucking /pol/ nigger. Now fuck off back to your safe space
>>
>>2847491
What is this meme about Sargon and /pol/? You could at least come up with a youtuber who is actually /pol/ tier like Molyneux or something.
>>
File: 7da.gif (736KB, 200x125px) Image search: [Google]
7da.gif
736KB, 200x125px
>>2847503
>Anyone who doesn't goose step with /pol/ is a shill

Wow it's like /pol/ is nothing more than edgy retards and normal people don't conform to you neck beards
>>
>>2847510
>>2847521
Why does leftypol want a safespace?
>>
>>2844385
I was never in "le redpill" meme because i am not a fucking retard
>>
>>2847528
T. Proud white guilt faggot
>>
>anyone who disagree is leftypol

I honestly wish the Nazis were still around so they would gas your retarded self.

Or did the pinkos in Russia practice eugenics too? I'm not sure. But if they did, I hope you'd get culled there too.
>>
>>2847541
as a reply you >>2847524
>>
>>2847503
you can come and go whenever you want, but don't start whining when posters btfo your arguments and prevent you from making /his/ a /pol/ echochamber
>>
>>2846053
>The problem with reddit is simple, when they go to other site, they act like they still on reddit
This is a problem with chantards as well. Can't tell you how much I cringe every time I see "top kek" or "kys cuck faggot" in a youtube comment.
>>
>>2844412
When did you start worshiping your white identity instead of yourself? When did you buy into the whole identity politics?
>>
>>2847567
Both of those are pretty normie memes at this point
>>
>>2844412
Are you from Minnesota?
>>
>>2844767
Who the fuck gets away with waving an ISIS flag in America?
>>
>>2845747
Keep your dogs away from them. Also if you walk by them and you hear the word "cadaan" or "gaalo," chances are they're talking shit
>>
>>2847497
You're a sad case and a testament to the failures of the modern era. I'd argue something of substance, but I finally see that your kind have regressed behind reason. You care little about logic and less about facts. There is no way for me to help you see reason, since you intentionally suspended it for one reason or another. All I can ever hope to do is stop people from becoming you. You've already hit the crotical stage of unchecked ideology, and I hope this phase you're in ends soon.
>>
>>2847628
>WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE MY SJW SHIT REEEE
>>
Anybody who posted itt should be permabanned including me
>>
i believed all the red pill stuff for a week or so when i was continuously high on gbl
>>
>>2844385
I didn't "grow out of it" because I was never an American teenager so dumb that he believes everything he reads on 4chan, plus my grandpa actually was in a concentration camp for being a political enemy and saw the jews being riled up to be executed during the night
>>
>>2844385
I never was stupid.
>>
History is too complicated to focus just on genetics, geography, circumstance, sociology, etc. Its a random mix of all at the same time that can make a country great or mediocre.
There is also the fact that world economy is an ecosystem and ecosystems need all kinds of animals. Not everybody can be the apex predator and once there is one, other animals will be inhibited from becoming one. Same with a country's economy. Once there is an industrial powerhouse, others will be inhibited from becoming one, specially neighbors.
>>
>>2846727
>Pol Pot was a CIA puppet
This doesn't make his regime non-socialist.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.