[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Britain & Portugal are greatest all- https://en.wik

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1200px-Mapa_Cor-de-Rosa.svg.png (114KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Mapa_Cor-de-Rosa.svg.png
114KB, 1200x600px
>Britain & Portugal are greatest all-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1890_British_Ultimatum
>>
It was portugal's fault.
>>
>>2840718
Anglos are, and will always be, enemies of humanity. Anglos are pretty the european jews.
>>
>>2840774

Will posting this opinion make me cool too?
>>
>>2840818
No, it's really boring to read at this point. Eyes glazed over before I even finished it
>>
File: raw.gif (2MB, 498x250px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
2MB, 498x250px
>>2840818
>opinion
>implying it isn't fact
shoo beady-eyed anglo
>>
>>2840862
>t. Nigel Smith
>>
>>2840818
It's just jealousy that they don't belong to the greatest empire that ever was.
>>
>>2840774
What about the Jews that lived in Europe, would they not be the European jews?
>>
>>2840718
I thought the eternal anglo was a meme holy shit.
>>
>>2840718
U trucking think Portugal can actually trucking run all that?
>>
File: 1482116914454.png (1MB, 4832x5787px) Image search: [Google]
1482116914454.png
1MB, 4832x5787px
>>2840718
Based Anglos win again. Cry more continentals.
>>
>>2841601
masters of treason.
Incredible how honorable and glorious portuguese almost always acted. The same we canĀ“t say about the anglo.
>>
>>2841772
>Incredible how honorable and glorious portuguese almost always acted

Top notch laughs.
>>
>>2840718
They also were allied to the French
Sometimes geo politics fucks you over
>>
File: Leviathan_by_Thomas_Hobbes.jpg (1MB, 1304x2004px) Image search: [Google]
Leviathan_by_Thomas_Hobbes.jpg
1MB, 1304x2004px
>>2840718
It is foolish to believe that a State has such a thing as friends. International relationships are anarchic by nature and a good government looks out for its state's interests rather than personal feelings or morals.

Once Spain fell, an alliance with Portugal no longer served Britain's interests and was thusly disposed of.
>>
>>2843443
this.

Britain snaking people in the industrial era was more to due with merchant interest than the Monarch giving orders.
The 'Eternal Anglo' meme exists because Britain was so capitalist.

not a commie btw but I appreciate Marx's analysis
>>
>>2843443
if you have no word, no one will ever trust you, that's for sure...
If the english are known for not having a word, well they have no great future, cause no one will help them after.
>>
>>2843443
perfidious, anglo-kun~
>>
>>2840718
They were mad about that (they even damned the British in their old anthem) but they got over it after the brits started spending their money in Algarve beaches
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.