[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ally with the two sick men of Europe >beat the Russians,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: germany_territorial_losses.jpg (269KB, 2000x1604px) Image search: [Google]
germany_territorial_losses.jpg
269KB, 2000x1604px
>ally with the two sick men of Europe
>beat the Russians, bail out A-H, and basically carry the central powers
>peace treaty just harsh enough to cause great resentment among the German people but not harsh enough disarm them completely
>some how recover enough to start another world war in ~20 years
>steamroll Europe but eventually lose because you are simultaneously fighting 3 nations with superior human resources and/or industrial capabilities
>country gets bombed to shit and split in two
>still end up being one of the most successful economies in the world

What is their secret? Is it autism?
>>
>>2837622
>the most densely populated and heavily industrialized part of europe is hugely successful

It is autism.
>>
>>2837622
>mobilise whole nation
>be one of most industrialised and mineral rich nations
>surprises when they win in modern war
>>
Most of wealth is inherited. WWII didn't change THAT much in this manner, so it was natural it would bounce back but also it got heavily propped up by the US in the cold war.
>>
>>2837640
>win
>>
>>2837622
>>some how recover enough to start another world war in ~20 years
>recover
You're saying that as if they hadn't ended WWI being the most powerful European country anyways.
>>
>>2837673
It was a moral victory.
>>
>>2837673
>>2837673
Of course when it becomes post modern war they lose
>>
>>2837622
>aoi kaze ga ima
>mune no DOA wo tataite mo
>>
>>2837676
damn that's true
>>
>>2837701
>a cruel angel's thesis
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2837718
OP's pic reminds me of that song and opening
>>
>>2837622
>because you are simultaneously fighting 3 nations with superior human resources and/or industrial capabilities

I get the USSR and America, but who was the third?
>>
>>2837801
Maybe I'm misremembering but at least in the plane department, I recall Great Britain pumping out way more of them.
>>
>>2837805
You kinda are, the Germans had an excellent air force, it just was spread across two massive fronts and eventually ran out of experienced pilots. The British always had the safety of their isles, their navy though was better than Germany's, but that is it.
>>
>>2837838
Incorrect.
British aeroplane production peaked at 16 000 whilst the Nazis peaked at 12 000
Plus the RN, there was no hope of any invasion.
>>
>>2837622
>What is their secret? Is it autism?

Other powers have always needed them to maintain the status quo due to their central position. The British needed them as a counterweight to Bolshevik influence so stopped France from skinning them alive in the Versailles treaty, and the Americans needed them as a counterweight to Soviet influence in Eastern Europe.

The irony is that if Russia hadn't fucked around and been so aggressive countries like Japan and Germany would have intentionally been stomped into the floor and dismembered by the victorious powers permanently instead of being turned by American hegemony into states more powerful and economically important than they were a century ago.

Russia's communist autism is arguably more responsible for the modern German powerhouse than anyone else. The original plan after WW2 was to give all of their industrial capacity to France and turn them into a shitty agricultural country, but then Stalin went full retard.
>>
>>2837838
>the British just got lucky
IP ban on burgers when
>>
>>2837801
You're probably forgetting that "Britain" includes Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, and the Raj. It's more than just the island.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.