[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>God is an asshole for allowing evil to exist, he should intervene!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1700.png (981KB, 960x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1700.png
981KB, 960x776px
>God is an asshole for allowing evil to exist, he should intervene!
>Ok, says God
>*Wipes out the evil canaanites*
>WHY DID HE DO THAT
What do these people want?
>>
Another flood
>>
File: 2b7.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
2b7.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
>why yes i believe in god
>>
>>2834005
nah, god is an asshole for
>testing humans on an unequal base
>does not take circumstances into consideration

Evil people born into a perfect environment never commiting the atrocities they would've done when living under stress, and good people murdering and stealing because they refuse to choose a miserable death.

even if those cases are extraordinary and rare, they still exist.

And if circumstances are going into consideration for god to choose who can go to heaven, then he must understand that without creating UNMISTAKABLE proof or an environment that allows complete reconstruction of his scripture through going by prove even in case it is lost, there are people who can not truly believe that the bible is supposed to speak the truth
>>
If free will exists in heaven, why isn't there sin?
>>
>>2835225
Satan used to dwell in heaven didnĀ“t he
The possibility exists
>>
>>2835133
>Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
>Blessed are they who mourn, for they will be comforted.
>Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the land.
>Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be satisfied.
>Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
>Blessed are the clean of heart, for they will see God.
>Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
>Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Everything you complained about it taken into account according to Jesus. Keep calm and carry on.
>>
god is fascism
rather god allows fascism by being fascist
>>
>>2834005
>Evil Canaanites
>Just like those evil Palestinians
>>
Man why is humanity so stuck on the God thing?Can't there be room for other stuff like ghosts and higher dimensions or is it all just le magic man in the sky?
>>
>>2835293
Because you used to get killed for it if you did. In some parts of the world you still will.
>>
>>2834005

>implying the evil of humans is ANYWHERE close to the evil of nature

List off every human afflicting disease in existence and briefly describe what each does to the body. Then I'll believe you've informed yourself enough to have your opinion on this topic. I'll wait.
>>
>>2834005
They don't want God and they will go through hula hoops to do so
>>
>Crazy vengeful, murderous, jealous god who only likes one particular group of people
>Hippy son comes along telling everyone that all are welcome, all is forgiven, spread love and peace maaaaaannnn
>>
>implying god didn't just put us here and started observing

All the shit is our iwn failt as humanity tb h.
>>
>>2834068
really makes you think
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.