[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the hardest religion rot practice 100% 'correctly'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: vlcsnap-2017-04-09-22h28m05s347.png (278KB, 672x506px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-09-22h28m05s347.png
278KB, 672x506px
What is the hardest religion rot practice 100% 'correctly'

Following all of Judaism's 613 mitzvah seems almost impossible for instance.
>>
>>2832795

*to
>>
Christianism because you have to love your enemy.
>>
>>2832889
Not love feel mercy

If you are alpha long enough you will se your enemies weaknesses and that they are sad, when you se that you feel a bit of mercy as you go into battle against them in your heart
>>
>>2832892
>38You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’h 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; 40if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well; 41and if someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two. 42Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

>43You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’i 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,j 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Do not even tax collectors do the same? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even Gentiles do the same?

>48Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect.

I don't see much about looking down on people as a true alpha here.
>>
>>2832915
>38You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’h 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; 40if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well; 41and if someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two. 42Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

It isnt literally back then turning your cheek meant that the slapper had to go down to your level
>43You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’i 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,j 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Do not even tax collectors do the same? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even Gentiles do the same?

We only have one word for love in English it proably means mercy & Belligernce

If you want to know more come here
>>>/bant/583589
>>
Any of the abrahamic religion would be impossible to follow in todays day.

You are by religion, required to kill people of certain types.
>>
>>2832939
Islam & Talmudism is of satan, christians are not
>>
>>2832939
If only I was sinless myself.
>>
>>2832951

t. christian
>>
>>2832921
The definition of the Greek word used in the New Testament by the Lord Jesus Christ

Matthew 5:44 V-PMA-2P
GRK: λέγω ὑμῖν ἀγαπᾶτε τοὺς ἐχθροὺς
NAS: But I say to you, love your enemies
KJV: say unto you, Love your enemies,
INT: say to you Love enemies
>>
>>2832957
The cross is the only way out of the cube.
>>
>>2832989

*innovates new religion*
>>
>>2832795
The semitic religions because they have contradictory rules and teachings.
>>
>>2832892
1 John 4:20New International Version (NIV)

20 Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.
>>
Alright, here comes some crazy talk, so I beg for your pardon. Just try to bear with me. (or beer if you want)

Crazy stuff No. 1: Unexplained change in modern human genome - that makes us smarter, but also pretty vulnerable (short term, but also long term -> multiple generations-wise)
Crazy stuff No. 2: this change may have not occur by natural ways.
Crazy stuff No. 3: Source of the unnatural ways may be some conscious being, that applied this artificial mutation onto pre-brozne age humanoids, for his own reasons and set up also genetic trap for a case it slides off hand. (it needed intelligent servants, but was still afraid of their free will)
Crazy talk No. 4: Either there were multiple of such beings (and one of them took pity of the new servants) or one, that changed it's mind.

Crazy conclusion : of all the servants it picked up a tribe (or few tribes) and revealed ways - how these servants may thrive for further millennia, by suggesting strict rules, following which they can mitigate the risk of triggering DNA "traps", hence avoiding genetic demise.

If we won't, even theoretically accept any existence of 3rd party taking place in our evolution (God / aliens / super-species...), we can still consider the same story leaving 3rd party out. And put in stead of 3rd party our own enlightenment.
In this case, we assume that due some higher level of consciousness (or subconsciousness), some were able to see these flaws (autism for example) and think of possible root-causes / triggers -> and documenting them. Then just imply it was "word of God" to make others just simply accept it. As long all will follow it - the whole tribe/nation can thrive.

If this blatant BS may have some base in real word -> orthodox followers of Judea / Judas / Judaism's 613 mitzvah , should not have any genetically ill offspring for the whole time (let's say 2000 years) - question is, if this can be anyhow confirmed.
>>
>>2832795
Islam if you follow the hadiths.
>>
>>2833232
Didn't read :)
>>
>>2832795
the type off protestantism described in chick tracts
>>
>>2832795
Monotheistic/Monolatrist near eastern religions probably Judaism, followed by Zoroastrianism and Islam although Christianity is more obscure and cryptic than all of those.
Out of all religions probably Jainism.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.