[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite unsolved mystery of history? Examp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: conrad.jpg (7KB, 220x207px) Image search: [Google]
conrad.jpg
7KB, 220x207px
What's your favorite unsolved mystery of history? Examples include whether or not Richard III really killed the princes, what happened to the Roanoke colony, the identity of Jack the Ripper, and what Jesus was doing for most of his adult life. I always find these so interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Unidentified_people
>>
bumparoo
>>
>>2832554
Tunguska Explosion ranks pretty high. I'd also like to know what exactly did industrialization of politics and schooling do to my brain.
>>
our boy Harold Holt
>>
>>2832554
I never understood how the Germans during WW1 managed to train cats and dogs to spy on the Entente trenches.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-one/10692910/Cats-of-war-Animals-suspected-by-British-of-spying-on-WW1-trenches.html
>>
>>2832898
Tunguska was an airburst from the remnant of a meteorite strike (or less likely, a comet). It's pretty open and shut.
>>
>>2832554

What in the god happened with Rudolf Hess and why have the British kept it a secret all these years? There is literally no information about it.
>>
>>2833291
But mu-muh ancient aliens.
>>
What happened at Dyatlov Pass
>>
>>2833295
He went crazy with amnesia or something and thought the Jews were spying and poisoning him.
>>
>>2833299
really drunk ppl get into an arguement and get lost in the pitch black
the arguement was about fucking, so the whore was murdered
>>
>>2833299
They did magic mushrooms (fly agaric, not psilocybin), became disassociated and removed their clothes and died. Someone clubbed a couple people along the way, and the woman had her eyes and tongue ripped out by some madman.
>>
>>2833532
>>2833328
This sounds possible, is there any evidence of that, wasnt that one guy irradiated ?
>>
>>2833553
I think the radioactivity hypothesis was discredited because basically all their kit and and all bodies would be largely equally irradiated. This was not the case.

It's also possible some predator/scavenger ate the woman's face/eyes after she died.

They were all experienced wilderness guides, mountaineers or skiers, so it's unlikely they would have selected an area prone to avalanches in an area that never gets avalanches anyway.
>>
>>2832554
How did wearing a top hat cause John Hetherington to incite a riot?
>>
Who was the Man In The Iron Mask?
>>
>>2834609
Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>2834609
Leonardo DiCaprio at the height of his teenage girl gush status.
>>2834756
A bad decision by the casting director.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.