[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some faggot from /pol/ showed me this when I brought up the nazi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: military_expenditure.png (278KB, 1230x1368px) Image search: [Google]
military_expenditure.png
278KB, 1230x1368px
Some faggot from /pol/ showed me this when I brought up the nazi war economy

How true is it?
>>
>>2825502
Can you fuck off with your stupid baits already /pol/? I swear the are at least 10 threads in the catalog right now regarding jews or hitler.

Mods do your fucking jobs
>>
>>2825529
It's not bait. It's a legitimate question. Don't answer if you don't want to but don't submit a false report with zero evidence.
>>
>>2825502
what's your point why would it be wrong? obviously the nazis spent tonne on their military what with the whole wanting to turn russia into lebensraum

parliament in Briton was for a while convinced that hitler wasnt that bad and also just didnt want to start spending loads on the army in the middle of a depression. this was churchill's whole thing in in parliament before the war, he was convinced that Germany was preparing for war and tried to get parliament to react. they finally acknowledged the truth in 1938 after czechoslovakia and significantly upped military spending.
>>
>>2825599
>Lol, fucking retard. Woke up to a History Channel documentary when you fell asleep to some garage box show, did you?
>The vast majority of unemployment was through government programs not much different from the New Deal in the US.
>Germany sextupled armaments production in 1944 compared to 1938. Does that sound like a war economy?
This is what anon said when I told him nazi germany only had zero employment because they had a war economy
>>
>>2825529
Honestly there should be a screencap thread to contain this shit and for people to post bullshit said on /pol/ so we can either disprove or prove it, there have been some things that I see on /pol/ that really activates my almonds but I'm not sure how much truth there really is behind it
>>
>>2825502
>Some faggot from /pol/
>Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates.
>>
File: 1493855568443.png (112KB, 1268x646px) Image search: [Google]
1493855568443.png
112KB, 1268x646px
Read the wages of destruction
>>
>>2825630
I actually really like this idea.
>>2825636
>asking for help on how to beat /pol/ in a debate now means you are /pol/
Damn dude got me there
>>2825638
Thanks
>>
>>2825687
I'll make a thread on the topic and see if it'll gain some traction, I'm legitimately curious about the validity of some of the things that /pol/ claims
>>
>>2825708
Link it to me and I'll post in it/bump when I find time to or when necessary, it's very important that we combat disinformation (not in a political motive correct the record sort of way but a truth trumps all way)
>>
File: 1490409485059.png (143KB, 1806x918px) Image search: [Google]
1490409485059.png
143KB, 1806x918px
>>2825638
>>
>>2825502
why did he show you it? What was his point?
>>
>>2825765
I decided to go to /nsg/ just to see how fucking retarded it was

It backfired and I got caught up in a long ass debate
>>
>>2825765
>>2825773
>>>/pol/125918463
Here's the thread. Warning- as expected, it's cancer. You can probably find out who I am.
>>
>>2825610

It's not wrong, German armament basically started in 1935, unemployment already decreased greatly from 1933-1935.
>>
Timothy Mason has written some great stuff on how the Nazi economy was screwed by 1939. not much of it online though, sadly

https://libcom.org/library/workers-opposition-nazi-germany-tim-mason
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.