[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>didn't know WW2 ended >spent 29 years in the Philippines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Onoda-young.jpg (21KB, 277x262px) Image search: [Google]
Onoda-young.jpg
21KB, 277x262px
>didn't know WW2 ended
>spent 29 years in the Philippines fucking the qt oriental girls

what a life
>>
>>2822153
Japanese soldiers circa ww2 didn't "fuck", anon, they raped.
>>
>>2822153
>Filipinos.
>Cute
They're hideous.

Also Onoda spent 29 years being hunted like a rat and having shitfights with Flip police and stealing shit from the locals.
>>
>>2822153
So this.. is the power... of indoctrination
>>
File: 983u0edfjopjfoejfpoqj3j.jpg (38KB, 433x720px) Image search: [Google]
983u0edfjopjfoejfpoqj3j.jpg
38KB, 433x720px
>>2822191
>They're hideous.
Not all. And I'm not talking as a fat 40something sexpat that falls in love with the first Filipina that pays him any attention.

Not to mention the Spic/Chink halfbreeds are ridiculously cute. But you rarely find those in rural places such as the one that Hiroo went "Apocalypse Now" in.
>>
>>2822191
It's just like any other place. Some winners and a lot of losers. We're good though if you're into young-looking but legal women.
>>
>>2822232
>>2822164
If he was still alive, you weaklings wouldn't be.
>>
>>2822191

My whole life I found filipino women pretty "meh" but in the last year or two I've been finding them to be pretty cute desu

But only thicc ones desu
>>
>>2822153
>they had to get his old CO to tell him to stand down
Literally an IRL Rambo
>>
>>2822191
There are cute mixed ones.
>>
File: 1486324741876.png (831KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1486324741876.png
831KB, 1280x1381px
>you will never be so devoted to a cause that you fight for it even when its over
>>
>>2822256

unfortunate face
>>
>>2822904
Says the one still forcing the same meme long after it became stale.
>>
>>2822904
Actually he didn't know it was over.

He was originally part of a small team of Jap intelligence officers that got isolated inna jungle and in absence of further orders, continued to fight. He just assumed everything was propaganda until the authorities managed to bring Japanese officers from the War to tell him that it indeed was over.
>>
>>2822942
Memes are eternal.
They just experience cycles in popularity.
>>
>>2822256

>that horrifying face
>that auschwitz body

No thanks. I've seen guys with better asses, and probably better hips.
>>
>>2823010
this. and shes standing on her toes to look taller
>>
>>2823010
It's ok to be gay.
>>
>>2823064
Its pretty gay to think some masculine ass 6/10 instagram slut is worth jacking off over.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.