[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does it really matter what denomination you are as long as you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: help.jpg (78KB, 800x648px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
78KB, 800x648px
does it really matter what denomination you are as long as you accept jesus into your heart? surely a god wouldn't be so cruel as to send his own believers to hell for not believing the more slightly different way
>>
The cathocucks pretty much concluded this with vatican II which served to eternally trigger the /his/ keyboard crusaders to this day.
>>
>>2819710
>vatican II
??
i do not know of this
could you explain please?
>>
>>2819703
"Accepting Jesus into your heart" doesn't mean shit if you don't know who Jesus is and are accepting Satan instead without realizing it. Which is what you're doing if you fall into heretical beliefs and churches. It's not "believing in a slightly different way", it's that you don't know God.
>>
>>2819703
protestant notions of salvation are retarded
it's an ongoing process, not one and done.
>>
File: CIYvAwHWIAAqLZH.png (248KB, 418x457px) Image search: [Google]
CIYvAwHWIAAqLZH.png
248KB, 418x457px
Is it wrong to go to church drunk?

I'd go to church more often but only if I'm kinda drunk.
>>
>>2819716
But how far along that process do you need to get before you die in order to avoid hell?
>>
>>2819724
that's what purgatory is for.
if you die trying you're good.
>>
No, you're going to hell heretic!
DEUS VULT!
>>
>>2819703
As an Ulster Protestant (this triggers the /his) yes, it does.
For instance, worshiping the Virgin mary and the Pope like Catholics do is blasphemous.
They might not go to hell for it but this displeases God.
>>
Why do so many Christians think good people go to heaven, rather than the new Jerusalem and new Earth promised in the Book of Revelation?
>>
>>2819715
>>2819716
>>2819729
how do pagan/roman influenced traditions of the rcc make more sense than "by scripture alone"
the vatican is corrupt
the pope isn't elected by god, he's elected by men
>>
>>2819738
The Church is older than much of the New Testament, and preserves the tradition passed down from Christ through His apostles with the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, as described in Acts.
>>
>>2819764
the rcc is chinese whispers on a grand fucking scale
i can GUARANTEE jesus did not throw a fucking smoke pot around and chant in latin
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.