[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>corvinus Daily reminder that his proper name was Hunyadi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 200px-Mátyás_Király_arcmása.jpg (16KB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Mátyás_Király_arcmása.jpg
16KB, 200x276px
>corvinus
Daily reminder that his proper name was Hunyadi Matyas. "Corvinus" is a derogatory hapsburg ZOG name.
>>
>>2819409
who?
>>
>>2819444
The masked man
>>
>>2819409
Kek. His real name is Matei Corvin.
>>
Corvinus was a piece of shit who betrayed Vlad Tepes.
>>
>>2819409
>"Corvinus" is a derogatory hapsburg ZOG name.
Corvinus was a nickname meant to link him to ancient roman nobility, invented by his own (well his wife's really, but he certainly didn't complain) court historian using the flimsy justification of his having a raven in his banner.
It's neither derogatory nor habsburgian in origin. And what's ZOG anyway?
>>
>>2819656
This.
I'll never understand Carpathian/Balkanic rivalries. They share so much yet pervert the truth beyond any recognition out of spite. They could prosper together but instead chose to strangle each other into irrelevance. Corvin was a Wallachian noble. His son Hunyadi was half Magyar, half Wlach. These people coexisted and worked together for the good of the realm. The Awakening of Nations buried all their accomplishments into petty ethnic squabbles.

t. Belgian, I know what it's like...
>>
>>2819684
Zog was a well-known king of Albania.
>>
>>2819689
It's also a zionist occupation government. I still don't see what's got to do with Mathias Corvinus.
>>
>>2819688
Skanderbeg was even more ruined by this.
>>
>>2819689
Fucking Italians.
>>
>>2819688
Because 90% of hungarians will deny it even though it's true.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.