[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever see a empire that is as brutal and successful as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot (65).png (71KB, 254x620px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (65).png
71KB, 254x620px
Will we ever see a empire that is as brutal and successful as the Mongols ever again?
>>
>Build tents
>Successful
>>
>run away
>successful
>>
>collapse within in a century because you're to inept to construct lasing governance structures
>successful
>>
>steppeniggers
>successful
>>
>>2818211
>end up becoming the country you've been raiding for millennia
>successful
>>
>get cucked by china
>successful
>>
>>2818211
>fail to subjugate uppity slaves
>failure to conquer India when it was more divided than the British conquest
>appropriates native cultures rather than creating their own
>converted to Islam rather than Christianity but stopped a civilised Islamic empire emerging
>successful empire
>>
>>2818364

>fail to subjugate uppity slaves

What slaves? You guys failed at subjugating niggers and middle easterners and you got colonized back by them

>>failure to conquer India when it was more divided than the British conquest

The Delhi Sultanate was more powerful then Saladins Empire which the crusaders failed to defeat, keep dreaming.
Also the British got defeated by Aurangzeb and had to wait until he died to start their conquest.

>converted to Islam rather than Christianity but stopped a civilised Islamic empire emerging

Why did you cucks convert to Christianity again? To lick black peoples feet and worship the (((chosen)))? Christianity has surely helped you, after you converted to it aggressions against jews suddenly stopped.
>>
>>2819652
>Also the British got defeated by Aurangzeb and had to wait until he died to start their conquest.
They also got defeated by the Maratha confederacy after. And then the Mysore kingdom.

It wasn't until the Maratha's buttfucked the Mysore that things turned around.
>>
>become an insignificant country squished between china and russia
>your southern half and most of your people are now part of china
>successful
>>
>>2818211
>successful
>lasts barely a century before fragmenting and dissolving completely

>>2818267
To be fair, Persian and Chinese administrators and bureaucrats were used effectively by the Mongols. Its the ruling family's infighting that broke the unified empire.
>>
>>2819652
>not knowing mamlukes were slaves
>demanding I be British without a cent of proof
If the Delhi sultanate was more powerful than the mamlukes then why couldn't the mongols conquer it
>wait until a king dies before conquering
Radical idea, but British unification of India was more through diplomacy than guns, germ and steel
>cuckoldry suddenly
How many BLACKED reaction images you gonna give me, and I'm guessing you believe in one strong man at the top rather than the libertarian/ anarchist dream
>violence against Jews suddenly stopped
Why would you want to assault good loyal taxpaying citizens
>>
>>2819965
>ruling family
>steppe nomads had one big family rather than different tribes
>>
>>2819988
My point went over your head.
>>
>>2819988
The empire was split among the Borjigin princes and they all warred and allied with each other as convenient. Dynastic infighting along maternal lines is usually what happens when you have a polygamous patriarch.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.