[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can /his/ discuss this and explain if its correct or not? Are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Holocaustclaims.png (186KB, 853x1432px) Image search: [Google]
Holocaustclaims.png
186KB, 853x1432px
Can /his/ discuss this and explain if its correct or not? Are these claims correct?
>>
>>2817644
nu-/his/ (the red-pilled, not afraid the truth one) will tell you that no one can answer those questions, because the evidence in favor of the holocaust is very flimsy.

(((/his/))) however, will call you an anti-semite and refute none of your points.
>>
>>2817644
They aren't. Most of them are based on ignorance lack of knowledge about the holocaust.
>>
>>2817644
Oh good, I can break out my pasta.

1) You do realize that the “famed German efficiency” is a myth, and that you had a smattering of different bureaucrats who were trying to compete for Hitler's favor, some by mass executions, some by production?
2) Because the term “holocaust” hadn't been associated with the mass killings yet. Churchill, by the way, does mention that. For instance

>"The wholesale massacre by systematised processes of six or seven millions of men, women and children in the German execution camps exceeds in horror the rough and ready butcheries of Genghis Khan, and in scale reduces them to pygmy proportions. Deliberate extermination of whole populations was contemplated and pursued by both Germany and Russia in the Eastern war." -THE SECOND WORLD WAR “The Gathering Storm” page 15

3)Because “Auschwitz” wasn't a single camp so much as a collection of over 50 camps, not all of which were stuffed with Jews ot be exterminated. The brothel, for instance, was primarily for the use of the SS staff.

4) Because A) “German efficiency” is largely a myth, B) You had a rather significant number of Jews from nominally allied nations such as Hungary and Romania where the SS had no jurisdiction, and C) Einsatzgruppen units who had embarked on wholesale massacres had notably higher rates of erratic behavior and alcoholism, something they wanted to cut down on.

5) You mean like Hans Frank's Diaries? Or this? http://i.imgur.com/i8b9bc2.jpg
>>
>>2817728
>>2817644
6) Because the 6 million claim was never based on the Soviet estimate of the 4 million at Auschwitz, which was considered dubious from the get-go. It is rather based on population reduction, which is a bit harder to get around.

7) Not all of German codes were cracked. However, enough were that the Germans spent considerable effort constantly updating codes. It's something that happens during wartime. Furthermore, given that the Final Solution was embarked upon when the tide of war had already turned against the Germans, it's not much of a stretch to think they were worried about their own skins come eventual defeat.

8) You do realize they made drainage ditches, right?

http://web.archive.org/web/20130721122315/http://www.vho.org/tr/2003/1/Image1006.gif

9) Oh yes, the “mere” 50% fatality of places like Dachau are proof positive they weren't extermination camps. Yeah, your odds were better there than at say, Treblinka, but that's not saying much.

10) They used a little something called a “pump” to push the poisonous air out and bring in fresh air. Hydrogen cyanide gas execution is still used in places like New Mexico. Do you think that they wait a day to bring out the corpse when they administer capital punishment?

11) Except the soap thing did happen. Danzig anatomatical institute made about 70 kg of human body fat soap. Was it churned out in industrial quantities? No. But did it exist? Yes.

12) Because the claim that the “steam chamber” execution and the electrical grids were made by people who were not camp insiders and did not have perfect knowledge as to what happened. It was hardly the sole evidence that hanged people at Nuremburg.

14) As mentioned above, Auschwitz was more than just Birkenau. By the way, he does mention the gas chambers, and how his mother and sister went to them, although he only found out their significance later. Not actually having been gassed, he wasn't a first hand witness to the inside of one.
>>
>>2817644
>>2817731
>>2817728
15) Really? For instance, Night makes no mention of Mengele.

16) You mean “according to Nazi travel documentation demonstrating how almost a million people went there and none of them left”. And really, what is this so called “Extensive sonar probing”? It's been declared a memorial and you're not supposed to disturb it, anyone attempting to make such findings is dodging whatever security they have on the place.

17) No, proof ot the Holocaust rests primarily in demographic decline.

18) Because not every country shares American attitudes towards free speech.

19) No, it's about as dumb as flat earther or moon landing hoaxing. Really, what leading revisionists have “advanced degrees from world leading universities”?

20) Because nobody denies the existence of the ACW.

21) Because modern crematoria are concerned with little things like making sure the body ashes are contained neatly and not letting shit dissipate to the wind. The Nazis? Not so much.

By the way, what happened to #13?
>>
1) Elie Wiesel wasn't imprisoned for ''several years'', he was there for less than one year. He survived, like many other young males, because the Nazis weren't in a hurry to kill those that could work hard, which doesn't mean they didn't kill others by the million.

2) Actually, all the men mentioned in this question have confirmed that there was, in fact, a Holocaust. Shocking, I know.

Two questions in, and already two completely ignorant claims about the Holocaust were made. No one should even bother with this.
>>
>>2817782

I'm OP and I'm somebody who honestly never looked into Holocaust denial that much, and I wasn't sure about any of these points.

>>2817728
>>2817731
>>2817734

Thank you for these well thought out and indepth answers.
>>
>>2817644
I don't want to waste my time going through each of these points and refuting them with an entire essay that will mostly be snubbed by the 4chan audience, but I'll bring up some important things to consider for the first few.

1) It should be apparent to everyone by now that the sustaining prisoners of these camps were being used as a labor force. This should not detract from the notion that prisoners deemed to be less able-bodied met a more short-term fate.

2) I see that another user already brought up the Churchill quote at the point that I'm posting this, however here is the link so that you may see for yourself.
https://books.google.com/books?id=j9RBAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA12&lpg=PA12&dq=the+wholesale+massacre+by+systematised+processes&source=bl&ots=nY7XEIo4sX&sig=j9jzEVsVOmRLS2frUiqCxJaxn_k&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJwIzqwfPTAhVH62MKHQvSAk8Q6AEIHjAB#v=onepage&q=the%20wholesale%20massacre%20by%20systematised%20processes&f=false

Eisenhower also made an effort to personally visit the camps and document their conditions. He is featured in some photos, including pic related and you can see more here.
https://www.eisenhower.archives.gov/research/audiovisual/images/holocaust.html

3) there is no evidence that suggests that the brothel, or any of the other amenities in the camp, were routinely used, much less even laid a finger on by Jewish prisoners. Their use by SS men and certain non-Jewish POWs is more easily confirmable.

4) They tried that with the Einsatzgruppen. The heavy mental burden it took on some of the soldiers - of shooting Jew after Jew at point blank - was noted by Himmler.

You should do your own research, but that should give you some idea as to the validity of these claims.
>>
>>2817649
Hey guess what? All of the points were refuted and all of the questions were answered. However you will just call me a leftist cuck and ignore all of the points made
>>
>>2817644
friendly reminder to everyone that instead of bumping the 1 trillionth holocaust thread in a row you can just post http://www.nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi instead and leave, saving everyone time and providing far better information than you would be able to anyways
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.