[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a mildly positive opinion of a European country >"wow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1491738536313.jpg (27KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1491738536313.jpg
27KB, 400x462px
>have a mildly positive opinion of a European country
>"wow what a eurocentrist"
When will this meme end?
>>
>>2814253
>have a mildly positive opinion of a non-European country
>"wow what a libcuck"
When will this meme end?
>>
>>2814253
>have a mildly positive opinion of a Scandinavian country
>"wow fucking snownigger"
When will this meme end?
>>
>>2814253
I don't think OP knows what Eurocentrism is. Then again, we are on 4chan.

Eurocentrism describes curricula* that focuses primarily on Europeans.

*This obviously does not refer to classes like "History of Western Europe" but refers to things that are not necessarily about Europe, i.e the world at large, but end up being explicitly about Europe.
>>
>>2814359
>make a mild semantic error
>"wow what a retard"
When will the pedants stop?
>>
File: 1487278779207.jpg (173KB, 1322x599px) Image search: [Google]
1487278779207.jpg
173KB, 1322x599px
>>2814359
>but refers to things that are not necessarily about Europe, i.e the world at large, but end up being explicitly about Europe.

We conquered the world, it isn't our fault everyone was so shit at defending themselves
>>
>>2814385
History of the World shouldn't be 75% about the continent of Europe, dumbshit.
>>
>>2814417
Why? Europe is the reason humanity is so advanced
>>
>>2814417
Maybe you should have accomplished something in your shithole.
>>
>>2814385
What have you or your direct ancestors accomplished?
>>
>have a mild opinion on history
>"wow you side with x"
when will this presuppositions end?
>>
>>2814460
Farming potatoes and getting out of Poland before the rape
>>
>>2814460
building churches in ukraine that were destroyed by the sovies
no legacy left
>>
>>2814460
One stole the silver from the local church before the nazis did. Another walked from the Ural mountains to Poland barefooted, killed a farmer in a fight and took his boots before walking to Denmark. He had been tied to a horse and force marched to the Ural mountains during WW1. He was in the gulag before it became a gulag. The hipster of forced labour.
>>
>>2814428
History of the World != History of Europe
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.