[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a documented case where there was an "Elite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (963KB, 1082x669px)
image.png
963KB, 1082x669px
Has there ever been a documented case where there was an "Elite Pedophile Ring"?

Picture not related.
>>
>>2813730
Gilles De Rais
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais
>>
>>2813739
Was he really proven guilty, though ? I'm kind of suspicious about medieval tribunals...
>>
File: catholic-church.png (371KB, 815x1105px) Image search: [Google]
catholic-church.png
371KB, 815x1105px
>>2813730
>>
>>2814185
>Shortly after, Gilles moved to Machecoul where, as the record of his confession states, he killed, or ordered to be killed, a great but uncertain number of children after he sodomized them.[28] Forty naked bodies of children were discovered in Machecoul in 1437.[28]
>>
Great Britain
>>
>>2813730

>Vatican gets caught doing exactly this

>people thing pedophile sex trading is some super unrealistic conspiracy theory for some reason

The moment I started paying attention to pizzagate is when the MSM was so quick to shout it down as not only a lie, but a super unrealistic idea. Watch "Who took Johnny" on Netflix right now
>>
>>2814193
20 year rule.
>>
Seeing that pedophilia is an arbitrary 20th century definition, I'd say that no, there weren't elite pedophile rings before. They were called just elite rings.
>>
>>2814239

>It happened in this particular instance, therefore all claims of it must be taken as fact, regardless of evidence.

Wow, anon, guess you're guilty of murder. I mean, we know that unrelated people have committed murder before, so is it really so crazy to suggest that you might have also done it?
>>
>>2814331

>strawman argument

cool. Now what I was actually saying is that if something like this has happened before, then the claim that "something like this could never happen!" is obviously bullshit and/or a lie. And the quickness of that knee jerk response obviously leads anyone with half a brain to go "hmmmm" because thats suspicious as fuck. I never once said just because the allegations are there, that means it happened. Sex slavery is a real thing if you want to acknowledge its existence or not. Pedophiles are a real thing as well. So to claim that its "unrealistic" for a pedophile sex slavery ring to exist is retarded. Hey, remember the Rotherham rape scandal?

people said these people were running a pedophile ring, they are creepy weirdos who flirt with that idea all the time, and their initial response was "PEDOPHILIA ISNT REAL YOU CONSPIRACY THEORIST THERE IS NO SUCH THING STOP LOOKING INTO THIS!" what sort of functioning brain sees this and it doesnt set off any alarm bells or arouses more suspicion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikleBAlzC1s
>>
>>2814239
Seriously, grow up. There is no conceivable way you're over the age of 16 amd beleive this.
>>
>>2814331
you're not too bright
>>
File: 1480204217228.png (942KB, 529x761px) Image search: [Google]
1480204217228.png
942KB, 529x761px
>>2814396

>sure 1400 children were abducted and sold into sex slavery in Britain, but if you believe children can be abducted and sold into sex slavery you are a 16 year old and need to grow up!
>>
>>2813730
just one thing
fatherhood. webm
>>
I would like to think I have a skeptical mind but I definitely rate the who pizza gate/ pedowood thing extremely suspect.
>>2814396
You can't claim my uncertainty makes me immature for no reason.
>>
>>2814451

>It happened in one place, so that means it is happening everywhere
>>
>>2814361

>Idiots being rightfully mocked should arouse suspicion

No, not really.
>>
>>2813730
>Tiberius' pedo Villa isle
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.