[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How widespread was crime in Nazi Germany? I'm not talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Hitler-Enthuses-1936.jpg (75KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-Enthuses-1936.jpg
75KB, 1000x1000px
How widespread was crime in Nazi Germany?
I'm not talking about crimes commited by Nazi leadership and soldiers but the common ones like rape, robbery, murder between civilians?
>>
>Highest social capital and cohesion in world history,
>strong economy
>strong culture to prevent poor kids from becoming niggers by making them take pride in their family and country

It would probably be hard to get actual statistics but it would probably be similar to modern day Japan in terms of crime rate
>>
>>2804806
>Japan
So they just didn't report most crimes?

>>2804675
It was probably pretty safe.
>>
>>2804675

There are no reliable sources so everything is conjecture.

The ill-defined roles and internecine rivalry between the 5 different police organisations: Gestapo, Kripo, SiPo, SD, and Orpo lead to overlap and doctored stats.

If I had to guess, I would say that crime probably fell in the pre-war period due to the improved economy and the new freedoms the regime gave to the police to deal harshly with criminals and new measures to ensure punitive court sentencing of criminals. Organised crime probably disappeared.

Once the war started and the privations grew worse for the German population, crime between civilians probably skyrocketed with people feeling were forced to do anything to survive.

As the war wore on, shortages of practically all consumer goods led to a thriving black market and brought the associated crime and corruption.

During the last few years, the chaos brought about by urban destruction from the air then the eventual invasion of German territory, caused a breakdown of law and order on a mass scale.
>>
>>2804806

Yes, they had the state and the SS to do all the rape, murder, and looting on behalf of the people.
>>
>>2805141
>Organised crime probably disappeared.
it didn't disappear, it just became the state
>>
>>2804806
The kids grew up to beat and kill dissenters. Even the Hitler Youth was rife with crime.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.