[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kept getting denied entry to usa for seeemingly no reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 24124124.jpg (96KB, 1015x1014px) Image search: [Google]
24124124.jpg
96KB, 1015x1014px
>kept getting denied entry to usa for seeemingly no reason
>after a while they just let him in
>he gets murdered in said country by le evil fan guy

Really makes me think, senpai.
>>
plz reply
>>
Yoko Ono did it
>>
>seemingly no reason

Nixon didn't want him here
>>
>>2805179
Oh please we had every right to be in Vietnam
Also reminder that the hippies who spit on our veterans are going to burn in eternal hell
>>
File: edgy.jpg (465KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
465KB, 1920x1080px
>>2805298
>>
>>2806892
Hippies were the original edgelords.
>>
>>2804339
It's a shame. Maybe if he'd died 20 years before that we'd be spared teenagers and Redditors going through their awful "Beatles were saints and John Lennon was god" phases.
>>
The Beatles weren't even that good, they were just coming out with something different from everyone else.
>>
>>2805298
i agree with this anon
vietnam was a justified war [spoiler] that was run by complete retards [/spoiler]
>>
>>2805298
>spit on veterans
this is rare and almost never happened
most hippies were in the "bring our troops home" camp mr historian
>>
>>2806971
>Einstein wasn't even that smart, he was just coming up with something different from everyone else.
>>
>>2804339
Dumb hippie faggot who was a terrible father and husband espousing and championing bullshit.
>>
>>2804339
>Cries and moans about the evil U.S.
>begs and pleads to live here

Fuck that hippy faggot, and everyone like him.
>>
>>2804339
He wasent a "hippie" many books just state it was oppurtunistic
>>
>>2804339
Pre historic proto cuck
>>
>>2806892
It was highly documented that those dumb hippie faggots were terrible to the soldiers and hoped that they lost the war and that Vietnamese win every battle they also hated America the greatest country on the face of the planet
>>
>>2807107
>spit on veterans
Some sure did.
And some were chanting "hate the war support the troops" really a mixed batch, just college students asking questions nobody wanted to answer
Hate is a strong word, more like wanting America to stop existing.
>>
>>2807205
>America to stop existing
Yea literal retards who ask the wrong questions and are incapable of understanding anything that doesn't pander to their idealist delusional views
>>
>>2807107
the dummies were the soldiers for believing to ''fight for freedom'' and work for the state. nothing more blue pilled and cuckolded than a military. and when they get back home they want ''respect'' and little medals. it is the pinnacle of being a numale.
>>
File: IMG_0213.jpg (104KB, 720x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213.jpg
104KB, 720x494px
>>2804339
John Lennon was a commie. We used to actually hate commies in this country instead of giving them all jobs as college professors
>>
>>2807338

I just wanted to kill muslims and brown people without getting tossed in jail.
>>
File: 1484968099513.jpg (37KB, 564x504px) Image search: [Google]
1484968099513.jpg
37KB, 564x504px
Im not an american, im English myself and i have to say it was probably this >>2807345

He was a political aggitator in the eyes of the goverment, thus a threat and needed to be gotten rid of.

Personally the CIA or whatever should have helped our MI6 guys get rid of him in London, maybe it would have delayed it devolving to shit for awhile.
>>
>>2807338
>le horseshoe theory
You're objectivly wrong in case you don't know
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.