[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Protoevangelium of James, Odes of Solomon, Ascension of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0578.jpg (32KB, 306x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0578.jpg
32KB, 306x544px
>Protoevangelium of James, Odes of Solomon, Ascension of Isaiah. Here's where you have the first references to the beliefs that become foundational [for the Marian dogmas of the Roman Catholic Church]
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3zDt6ItBgO0

Marian dogmas demonstrated to have come from gnostic gospels and apocrypha.

Roman Catholic Church confirmed satanic.

How will Cathocucks ever recover?
>>
Catholicism decidedly, comprehensively, unequivocally and definitively destroyed.

This is the smoking gun guys.
>>
File: releaseme.jpg (18KB, 320x449px) Image search: [Google]
releaseme.jpg
18KB, 320x449px
>>2803509
why is dr white such a meme?
>>
Wrong, the Catholic Church is the one true Church.
>>
>>2803509
How do you conflate heretical Christian groups (not all of whom beliefs were heretical) with satanism?
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>2804522
He just is, his presuppositional approach to the Gospels and his fervent style of Calvinism is the very definition of a meme
>>
>>2803509
>Mary appears
>confirms her dogmas
>performs multitude of miracles to assure all that she is sent by God and Jesus

All I need to know. Who cares if it's in the bible or not.
>>
>>2806587
1 John 4:1
>>
>>2806587
Nestorians are based for rejecting the term Theotokos.
>>
>>2806880
They reject it on heretical grounds
>>
>>2806913
I know calling Mary the mother of God the Father is heretical.
>>
>>2806842
>1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God; for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God.

Mary has done so and more. Checkmate protestants.
>>
>>2803509
And Gnostic introduced veneration of icon to the Syrian and Roman Christians (St. Irenaeus AH 1:25:6). Does that mean the RCC and the EOC is gonna stop tradition? No, that's taking things out of context.
>>
Why do Catholics worship the Eucharist, Mary, and the pope so much? Only Jesus should matter and no one else
>>
>>2807692
>muh tradition
Enjoy hell.
>>
>>2807692
>No, that's taking things out of context.
Are you being sarcastic?
>>
>>2807695

The Eucharist is Jesus. What part of "this is my body, this is my blood" don't you understand.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.