[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noob here, can anyone link me to shit that explains and teaches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pepenazi.jpg (38KB, 880x580px) Image search: [Google]
pepenazi.jpg
38KB, 880x580px
noob here, can anyone link me to shit that explains and teaches me general history and get me up to speed and on par with you sexy /his/ beasts?
>>
>>2803340
Try wikipedia, with a thorough knowledge you will be more educated than 70% of /his/torians.
>>
>>2803340

>noob here, can anyone link me to shit that explains and teaches me general history and get me up to speed and on par with you sexy /his/ beasts?

There is no such thing. Any cursory course would be so shallow that you would forget everything by the time you read about it.

Just pick a period you're interested in and read on it. Most people on /his/ are very knowledgeable on some cultures and know jack shit about others.
>>
>>2803340
Nobody here knows history.
>>
>he thinks he can be on par with /his/ posters
Don't even bother
>>
>>2803340
general history's suck find a credible source for a peroid you have interest in and read that
>>
>>2803340
gen lib rus ec
>>
I'd reccomend trying to learn about one country/culture from each period and expanding on it.
Start with maybe the Mesopotamians or if you don't really care about early earth shit go on to Greece or Rome. Rome and Greece both have a lot of books written and webs made about them to learn.
>>
>>2803466
wow....
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.