[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Although she fled, Mary Turner was captured at noon on M

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 24

File: lynching.jpg (129KB, 423x700px) Image search: [Google]
lynching.jpg
129KB, 423x700px
>Although she fled, Mary Turner was captured at noon on May 19.The mob of several hundred took her to the bank in Brooks County near Folsom Bridge, over the Little River, which forms the border with Lowndes County. According to investigator Walter F. White of the NAACP, Mary Turner was tied and hung upside down by the ankles, her clothes soaked with gasoline, and burned from her body. Her belly was slit open with a knife like those used "in splitting hogs." Her "unborn babe" fell to the ground and gave "two feeble cries." Its head was crushed by a member of the mob with his heel, and the crowd shot hundreds of bullets into Turner's body.

from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Turner

Why did southerners partake in Aztec level brutality back in the years 1870-1930?
>>
That is...really fucked up.
>>
>>2803187
It was about states' rights
>>
>>2803187
Niggers BTFO
>>
>>2803187
The prize for peace is being to be ready for war at all times.
>>
>>2803216
To be ready for war at all times, by lynching innocent women?
>>
It looks like a pre Industrial execution.
And it most likely is.
>>
>>2803187
The Haitian revolution had a bit to do with it. White refugees from Haiti came along with stories about what had happened there and fears of a similar slave rebellion were high.
>>
Why do black people partake in Aztec level brutality back in the year 2017?
>>
>>2803274
Not an argument
>>
>>2803279
As much of an argument as yours libturd
>>
File: true dixie culture.jpg (51KB, 419x258px) Image search: [Google]
true dixie culture.jpg
51KB, 419x258px
>>2803187
>Why did southerners partake in Aztec level brutality back in the years 1870-1930?

After the shady ass political bargain that got Rutherford B Hayes elected to office, reconstruction had proven to be more or less completely a bust. It was probably fucked from the start, considering that Andrew Johnson, a pro-slavery democrat and Lincoln's successor, did everything in his power to fuck over the union effort as president. Although most of his fuckery was over-turned by congress, the damage was done, and reconstruction never quite managed to click because os it.

In response, the southerners ran a very effective terror campaign against blacks, marginalizing them, frightening them against voting, and using the practice of debt-slavery to force them back into the fields.

That's because the only practical way to maintain a two-class system is when the upper class continuously terrorizes the lower class into compliance, and uses fear to keep them in line. You see it all the way back in societies like ancient Sparta.
>>
>>2803303

>Proving anything by using ad hominem

Go read a book on debating and return here once you become wiser.
>>
>>2803187
>Why did southerners partake in Aztec level brutality back in the years 1870-1930?
centuries of propaganda drilled into their minds to stop things like this happening
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon%27s_Rebellion
>>
>>2803271
She died in the 20 th century anon. I don't think the people who lynched her know much about anything outside of the Us to be frank.
>>
>>2803321
My bad. I misread the dates.
>>
>>2803187
Southerners have never been known for their civility.

Even in the 18th century they were mocked by just about everyone for being barbarians with delusions of being high class french aristocrats.
>>
"Because when niggers is scared, white folks feel safe" summarizes it pretty succinctly.
>>
>>2803187
She was a black woman. Dehumanization makes it easy for this to happen. Humans have done a lot of fucked up shit.
>>
>>2803310
>clings to muh fallacies
>does nothing but insult and sit on a high horse to prove his own points
Please do not reproduce
>>
>>2803187
They knew that blacks would do far worse if given the chance

Recent history shows they were right
>>
>Following the lynchings, more than 500 black residents fled the area, despite white threats against the lives of anyone who tried to leave.
haha wtf?
>>
File: IMG_1023.jpg (66KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1023.jpg
66KB, 640x360px
>>2803850
>cutting off a child's head and stuffing his genitals down his throat before setting him on fire for fun is equivalent to Jaquan snatching your bag

Get the fuck out. My great-uncle told me all about how white trash mobs ran around torturing and massacring countless people. His father's friend was sodomized with a switch FFS.

My great-great grandfather slept by the porch with a shotgun waiting for the KKK to attack his family because he wouldn't sell his land.
>>
>>2803850
I'm no fan of Blacks but >>2803946 is right. Americans have been scum for most of their history. They still are. Just cucks now to go along wiht it.
>>
>>2803946
This.
>>
>>2803954
>>2803977
What gets me is that he actually visited Nazi Germany before the war and said the Nazis were more civil than Americans
>>
>>2803187
wtf i hate white people now
>>
>>2803954
Hey, not all Americans.

Mostly just the South.
>>
>>2803991
That's because Nazi racism was more pseudo-intellectual than American racism.

They saw Jews as intelligent conniving schemers; blacks were just brutes who you could ignore.
>>
>>2803991
Haha yea those dumb Americans! They were some real scum!
>>
>>2804008
Fuck off you faggot Yankee. The northerners treated niggers like shit and still do
>>
>>2804013
The north didn't practice chattel slavery, didn't start the KKK, and fought on the correct side during both civil rights movements.

Your point is invalid, and you are fat.

t. carpetbagger
>>
>>2803187
The reason is that poor white southerners were often not much wealthier than the recently freed blacks. Racism was the quickest and easiest way to feel good about themselves--I may be poor, but at least I'm better than the niggers over there.

Southern history is a long story of the wealthy elite playing poor whites and blacks off against each other so they can keep getting richer and more powerful without anyone noticing.
>>
>>2804036
>w-we didn't do these slightly more horribly racist things!

Ok pal
>>
>>2804044
You're getting the legitimate hatred different in groups have for one another mixed up with behavior that actually crosses the line.
>>
>>2804036
The south practiced neo feudalism, you stuffed niggers in ghettos and the moment a nigger hurt his hand in one of your factories where he was making a nickel an hour you chucked him to the street, and let's not even talk about the monthly urban race riots, kys yourself yankee
>>
>>2804088
Nice deflection, you inbred fucking degenerate.

>my people tortured black people with blowtorches and hung them in public for literally no reason other than to intimidate the others
>w-w-well you guys were mean too

Enjoy dying at 54 from a fatal cocktail of moon pies and Jack Daniels.
>>
>>2804098
lol butthurt, enjoy your nigger pets you barely interact with outside of your highly racially segregated gentrified cities :^)
>>
>>2803946
>tfw that, if I could, I would drive the blacks out of South Dallas with a mob and reclaim it from the ghettoization, driving all the black trash out.

Sorry m8, but we live in the now.
>>
>>2804098
Real southerners don't drink jack Daniels

Seriously though no ones arguing that the south was more racist against blacks than the north. But it's like arguing about whether the Jews or the gypsies had it worse under the nazis. Both northerners and southerners treated niggers like shit, it's just that the northerners never had as many of them around as the southerners and didn't have an economic system that was dependent on them
>>
>>2804109
>shit on everything and then start eating it
>u mad lol?
>>
File: IMG_0985.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0985.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>2804110
It's all right m8. Can't change the past, and you have to look out for yourself in the present.
>>
>>2803220
She wasn't innocent she was black
>>
Man I hate this fucking country, I'm a slav born here but Datravius just sees me as another degenerate white southerner from Alabama. I gotta work on my citizenshit papers to gtfo before the race war starts amerilards are degenerates
>>
>>2804156
Rude
>>
>>2804156
Dude, I'm a literally Nazi but admittedly what happened to her was brutal and unwarranted.
>>
>>2803187
White people are animals. Just like everyone else.
>>
>>2804158
yes escape the american race war to go fight in the coming Yugoslav war redux, Hrvoje
>>
>>2804158
This. The largest mass lynching in American history happened against Italians yet I need to sit here and be patronized like I'm no different from some wasp. I couldn't care less what Blacks and Wasp do to each other but leave me out of it.
>>
File: IMG_1622.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1622.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
Lol

Damn I hope /ourpres/ makes America great again

Nothing better than a good old nigger beating
>>
>>2804188
Was that the one where they forcefed the lady her own kid?
>>
>>2804192
Trump likes black people. He was one of the first people to back hip hop back when it was starting to get mainstream.
>>
>Americans and their identity politics

America was a mistake.
>>
>>2803187
Did they upload it to Worldstar?
Why doesn't she look like she is hung upside-down, disemboweled, and immolated in that picture?
Why is it that only 3447 blacks were lynched between 1882 and 1968?
>>
It looks like this because the brutal violence and rape blacks did to white southerners has not become part of mainstream history.
>>
>>2804224
you'll be interested in identity politics too when Abdul goes from controlling 20% of your city to 40% pierre
>>
>>2804261
That's literally 3447 acts of terrorism.

The point is that you don't need to do it that often when its intended effect is to scare the ever loving piss out of the local black population
>>
File: IMG_1346.gif (2MB, 480x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1346.gif
2MB, 480x250px
>>2804218
But MuH HITLER!!!!
DRUMPTFTTTT!
>>
>>2804261

OP here, forgot to say that's a pic of the lynching of Laura Nelson in 1911. It happened 7 years before the lynching of Mary Turner. I just included it to have some related pic.
>>
>>2804272
Oh Lordy, that is almost as much as the 500,000 acts of black-on-white violence committed in 2012 alone according to the National Crime Victimization Survey. Strangely, the Justice Department stopped publishing interracial crime stats in 2008.
>>
>Horrific murder of a pregnant black woman
>/his/ says THEYRE the real victims
>>
>>2804267
You may want to stop living in an online fantasy world before it starts to leech into your perception of reality. I'm sorry the candidate you shilled for in France didn't win but you think you'd have learned your lesson after your Muslim London mayor debacle.
>>
>Dorothy Dow was sleeping in her bedroom when she was beaten and set on fire by four black women.

From http://usherald.com/83-year-old-white-woman-beaten-set-fire-black-gang-cries-racism/

Why is the negro a bloodthirsty savage only kept in line through terror?
>>
>>2804342
Make no mistake it is clearly r/the_donald and stormfaggots shitting up any mention of race they can.
>>
>>2804338
I forgot that murder and terrorism are the same :)
>>
>>2804358
It's really cute, everybody thinks they're so above identity politics until they realize everyone engages in them. It's okay you will learn the hard way I'd bet my life on it eurocuck
>>
File: IMG_0984.jpg (35KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0984.jpg
35KB, 600x327px
>>2804366
>>2804338
>People discuss historical persecution
>Samefag gets butthurt and posts about modern common thugs

Need I remind you that this isn't /pol/?
>>
I know this is an unpopular opinion, but this thread shows why reddit is better for historical discussions.
This thread is spammed by edgy teens who are baiting for replys, thus killing any possible discussion
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>2804449
what reasonable discussion do you expect from the question being asking in OP? if you want to read 200 replies about how southern white racists strung up niggers just for fun and that white people are inherently evil then by all means please DO stick to reddit

just keep in mind in the modern day, whenever a black guy does something horrific, hordes of people show up screeching about how there must have been a good reason for making him snap like that and that we should withhold judgement before we get the full story...

maybe southern whites chimped out from time to time for a reason as well...

huh makes you think
>>
>>2803187
Over 60 years, there were 4,743 lynchings, 3,446 of them were black.

Most of these people were rapists and killers, not like OP's posts. If you look at something like Babi Yar, 33,000 Jews were killed over 48 hours.
I don't view Jews as victims because they definitely brought most of what happened onto themselves and were trying to subverting, but blacks aren't victims either. They got off easier then a lot of other groups did, and they should be grateful it was only like 3500, think about the Armenian Genocide.
>>
>>2804485
>just keep in mind in the modern day, whenever a black guy does something horrific, hordes of people show up screeching about how there must have been a good reason for making him snap like that and that we should withhold judgement before we get the full story...
How is this related to a history board?
>>
File: 1451256020977.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451256020977.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>2804366
>import millions upon millions of Africans
>complain about it when it fucks you over in the end

I give no pity to Americans. You reap what you sow.
>>
File: Pliny the Elder.jpg (234KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pliny the Elder.jpg
234KB, 800x1000px
>>2804485
>what is white privilege

Discussions of contemporary problems belong here
>>>/pol/
That is where you should go. That is where you should stay
>>
>>2803207
kek
>>
>>2804642
It gets even better

>ban jews from common occupation while also banning christians from moneylending and also appointing a "court jew" to handle finances while pushing the majority of jews who are poor scribes into ghettos giving financial power to a group you also oppress
>complain about it when this group decides to work in their own interest
>>
>>2804702
>oy vey eugenic pressure on the European continent turned us into the ethnicty with the highest mean iq on the planet by far those antisemetic goyim it's anudda shoah
you should be thanking us moshe
>>
File: FranceMuslimPrayerStreetIP_2.jpg (136KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
FranceMuslimPrayerStreetIP_2.jpg
136KB, 640x427px
>>2804642
Hehehehe Pierre you're in for a load of fun yourself, all those Moslems are going to get tired of cashing your welfare cheques and driving your taxis and serving your kebab soon...

And I and my fucking BASED black Trump supporter friends will laugh
>>
File: 1468367383433.jpg (28KB, 480x537px) Image search: [Google]
1468367383433.jpg
28KB, 480x537px
>>2804714
>Nazis persecute all of their Jews
>nuclear physicists flee Europe and give us the atom bomb
>Nazis invent wunderwaffen to win their war against global Zionism
>give us the jet aircraft and the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile
>ban all of the Jews from Ivy League schools
>Jews looking for opportunity head west, out of range of Edison's patent thugs, and set up Hollywood, giving my country dominance over the world entertainment industry
>antisemitism gave my country the tools to become the world's greatest nation

Everything worked out pretty well, tee-bee-aytch.
>>
File: 1440959267497.jpg (64KB, 284x297px) Image search: [Google]
1440959267497.jpg
64KB, 284x297px
>>2804728
>implying I'm French

Try harder.
>>
File: 1456700361255.png (150KB, 436x377px) Image search: [Google]
1456700361255.png
150KB, 436x377px
>>2804745
It must have been awkward for the Jewish scientist when the US hired ex-Nazi scientists after the war.
>>
>>2804791
Not as awkward as when the Israelis hired Otto Skorzeny.
>>
>>2804745
Both the British and Americans had better jets than the Germans.
Almost nothing we have today can be attributed to Nazi Germany, in the end their technology was simply inferior to their competitors. Even the Russian RPG ended up not being based on the Panzerfaust after they saw how limited the system was.

We can attribute much to Nazi scientists post war, but hardly anything was learned from Nazi Germany except how not to do something.
>>
>>2804796
That guy has had a long life.
>>
>>2804537
History AND Humanities
>>
>>2804728
Hey, underage British faggot, stop LARPing as a retarded American, you're genuinely not fooling or triggering anyone.
>>
>>2804532
>and they should be grateful it was only like 3500, think about the Armenian Genocide.
What is having pissed off northern neighbors who already kicked your ass once for mistreating the blacks?

That's the reason it didn't spiral out of control like the rest. Because southerners knew that anything which made them look bad in Washington meant a loss of political capital
>>
>>2804532
Most were accused of rape or murder but in all likelihood were just picked because they were the nearest black person around.

Emmet Til didn't whistle and look what happened to him
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 500x357px
How is this thread glorifying white on black violence allowed to stay up.

If I made an inverse thread it would be taken down.
>>
File: image.jpg (378KB, 650x2018px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378KB, 650x2018px
>>2804991
Because the mods are probably white, and his is /pol/ in disguise.
>>
>>2803187
>According to investigator Walter F. White of the NAACP

Stopped reading there....
>>
>>2803187
> Her "unborn babe" fell to the ground and gave "two feeble cries." Its head was crushed by a member of the mob with his heel, and the crowd shot hundreds of bullets into Turner's body.

This whole execution when it gets to these lines seems impractical and the account of the execution provided is written by the head of the NAACP. Someone who surely had an interest in sugarcoating a few details to win support for his movement. I doubt the lynchers took the baby and crushed the head as dramatically as described, let alone waste ammunition shooting a corpse with "hundreds of bullets".

Truly, the age of Yellow Journalism
>>
>>2805029

Not to mention they then cared enough to give her and the child a proper burial and even with a bottle.
>>
>>2803850
>They knew that blacks would do far worse if given the chance
>Recent history shows they were right

le criminal judgements based on unwarranted future predictions
>>
>>2804110
Then white trash fill it up.
>>
>>2804188
you are part of the white caste in america
whiteness is narrow, but it expanded over time, generally by immigrants proving their loyalty to white supremacy by attacking blacks, chinese and hispanics. the irish experienced similar.
>>
>>2804261
>only
>>
>>2803850
I mean l'm a huge /pol/ fag and even l think that you're just trying to be edgy for easy (You)'s
This kind of behaviour is the reason why nigs chimp out nowadays
>>
>>2803207
lmao
>>
>>2803187
Because Southrons are feral beasts
Sherman was an underachiever
>>
>>2805740
I hope this is b8 or false flagging. I have no doubt people alive today who sincerely believe this.
>>
>>2806508
no nigger is innocent
>>
>>2803187
Nigger BTFO
>>
>>2803220
She went full dindu nuffin after her husband attacked a white family. Hardly innocent, she probably planned the murder with her husband and was probably looking forward to the spoils of the murder.
>>
>>2806507
It is though. Overtime if you are eligible you become white and get to shit on everyone below you.
>>
>>2803187
reminds me of what the polish were doing to germans in the danzig corridor
>>
>>2804342
you can't say anything positive about black people on 4chan because racists are the largest group people LARP as for edgelord points or genuinely believe because the site is full of butthurt white males.
>>
>>2804999
nice source faggot
>>
>>2804800
this post is like saying the car is better than the wagon so the wagon doesn't matter
>>
>>2803187
>Aztec level brutality
kiddo please, I don't see any mention of heart eating
>>
>>2804532
>Most of these people were rapists and killers

Thank you for this. We need to stop pretending Lynchings weren't to deter criminals from rape and other serious crimes like murder.
>>
>>2806662
they were stepping out of line regardless
>>
>>2804532
How many of them were actual rapists and murders?

There have been plenty of time when black people have been wrongfully accused of said crimes in American society. Hell, the Tulsa race riot was started over fear that a black dude was going to be hung for a crime he didn't commit.
>>
>>2806682
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>2806533
>>2805740 is not true. Italians don't and never proved loyalty to ficitonal white sumpreacy by attacking blacks, Chinese and Hispanics. Italians have a lot in common with Hispanics and don't attack them, Italians have good or indifferent relationships with Chinese and Italians wherever Italians came into conflict with Blacks it was for tribal/ethnic competition.
>>
>>2806692
you're the one that brought it up. why not define what 'step out of line' means in the first place and while you're at it, stop getting so hurt?
>>
>>2806682
What do you mean by stepping out of line?
>>
>>2805029
>who surely had an interest in sugarcoating a few details
That's not what sugarcoating means, you illiterate jackass.
>>
>>2806539
On top of this it astounds me how the more racist a person is the more obsessed with black people they are. They'll literally find some way to take any topic and shoehorn in how much they hate black people. It's fucking insane.
>>
>>2806714
no where in my post did I say black people can't defend themselves, just don't cry when those you revolt against defend themselves and string you up.
>>
>>2806722
So you're basically saying that if black people try to stand up against an unjust society that treats them as second class citizens it's justified for them to be lynched?
>>
>>2804201
What the fuck?
>>
>>2804201
Yes
>>
>>2806726
They're the same kind of people who view Nat Turner as a monster yet daydream about genociding Muslims.
>>
>>2806726
>second class citizens

Quit it with this meme. You sound like a Jew who argues that because Jews didn't have equal rights in Russia it justifies the Jewish Bolshevism. It doesn't right a wrong to massacre innocent whites. It was wrong when Haitians did it, wrong when Jews did it, and the Southerners knew what they were dealing with.
>>
>>2806725
>Being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This in particular. So often when there was a crime committed people would simply just blame the first black dude who had a link to the crime. Whether it be that they were near the scene of the crime or knew the victim.
>>
>>2806726
justification is a garbage argument. those lynchings happened, thus, they were justified by the perpetrators in one way or another, especially when you take into consideration the context of american history in those centuries.

>>2806729
>Black people shouldn't
>shouldn't
thats a nice sentiment, but the fact of the matter is that they were.
>>
>>2806744
When did I say anything about said blacks killing white people?

A lot of black people who were lynched didn't kill anyone. They just stood up to the KKK, the police, etc.
>>
>>2806739
I see him as a monster because he attacked people I generally identify with. But it was a justified rebellion. Just like a general massacre and expulsion of Muslims in Europe would be justified, but Muslims would rightfully see the perpetrators as monsters, and they would be in turn justified to fight back.

>>2806726
They're justified to stand up for it, and people are justified to try to keep the status quo.
>>
>>2806767
>he attacked people I generally identify with
You're a slave owner?
>>
>>2806696
It's not attacking but simply being part of the system.
As you go up you can shit on the people below you and "shitting" does not mean lynchings for God's sake but other smaller things.
>>
>>2806767
>I see him as a monster because he attacked people I generally identify with.

Jesus, what kind of people do you identify with?
>>
>>2806773
>defending worthless criminal scum
typical liberal psychopath
>>
>>2806744
>Jewish Bolshevism
Oh, so you're a stormfag. Good to know.
>>
>>2806803
You do realize a shit ton of those lynchings were carried out before the accused could even be tried, right?

How can you even say with certainty that they're even guilty without first giving them a fair trial?
>>
Are we going to sit around in this thread and pretend that every person lynched was innocent?
>>
>>2806662
which is just since niggers shouldn't step out of line
>>
>>2806744
>complains about a meme
>posts the Jewish Bolshevism meme

However, let's assume you're right. Wouldn't it make sense for the Jews to participate in the over throw of a system that has been persecuting them for centuries?
>>
>>2806820
No, I'm certain there were individuals that were lynched who committed what the mob said they did.

That doesn't mean they're not entitled to a fair trial and a punishment befitting the crime.
>>
>>2806830
>>2806823
I hope for your sake you're not one day part of a group that is persecuted against.
>>
>>2806820
Innocent until proven guilty anon.
Most cases lynchings were a toll to bully or to hamstring anyone who made a ripple in the order.

Ida B. Wells plotted lynchings and unemployment on a graph and found that the years with the highest unemployment featured the most lynchings.
>>
>>2806838
Good thing I'm not a nigger then.
>>
>>2806834
>>2806841
Oh I can see that. I just hope people realize this is what happens when push comes to shove and racial tensioms are stoked. I still don't quite understand what it is with Americans and their racial insecurity though.
>>
>>2806845
Go back to the cotton fields nigger you've got work to do.
>>
>>2806780
I don't think owning slaves automatically makes someone a bad person. Not in this historical context, where it was a perfectly normal thing to do. Pretty much every single historical figure before the 19th century owned slaves. I wouldn't shed a tear for a cruel master but I doubt the dozens of people killed during his rebellion were cruel masters. Again, he rose up to kill his oppressors and was justified in doing so, but they were just justified in putting him down and anyone even remotely associated with him.

>>2806787
The people he killed were white. I'm white. The order of people I care about go like this: my close family > my extended family > my close friends > my friends > my pets > myself > my acquaintances > people from my city > people from my region > people from my country > people from cultures related to mine > Europeans > White people in general > people from other races, with Asians on top, others after, depending on various factors like their religion and cultures.

As you can see, White people in general are higher than Blacks in my personal hierarchy of caring. So I will generally tend to side with them.
>>
File: 1482287304566.jpg (31KB, 563x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482287304566.jpg
31KB, 563x400px
>>2806834
11 Italians got lynched. only 5 of them men had a connection to the trial which was about a police killing, the rest were just Italians at the wrong place and time because the mob got tired of the mafia escaping justice.\

One thing I have to add is why do they need to lynch criminals who haven't been tried in court in a system where Blacks are pretty much are powerless in?

Like if a guy is accused of a murder and he's gonna go to trial and everyone knows that he has no hope especial as a blackman in the court system. So why lynch him when where regardless of his innocence he's fucked unless he's so trucking innocent that it's impossible to throw anything in the book at him?
>>
File: 1438911205528.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1438911205528.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>2806861
>>2806851
>literal cuckoldry obsessed American

Good thing there are no blacks in my country.
>>
>>2806849
>I just hope people realize this is what happens when push comes to shove and racial tensioms are stoked.

What do you mean by racial tension?

If a black dude shoots a white dude in a robbery it doesn't imply any sort of racial component to it. Just a robbery.

Realistically, the people who are most often bringing in the racial tension are the lynchers.
>>
File: 1492550441573.jpg (9KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1492550441573.jpg
9KB, 250x242px
>>2806872
>Realistically, the people who are most often bringing in the racial tension are the lynchers.
And that's the topic at hand, is it not?
>>
>>2806868
Power. I imagine many of them got a rush out of having a man's life in their hands.
>>
>>2806849
Mb justice happens when they are so sure about the guys guiltiness even if for most cases it's complete bs that they just kill him. Whites got killed too but to much lesser degree and smaller range of reasons.

Lynchings happen when you are able to press certain segments of the population freely and the government does nothing about it just like or there is little government like the Old West or the DRC.
>>
>>2806878
You're the one bringing up your weird interracial fetish here.
>>
>>2806879
The way you phrased

>I just hope people realize this is what happens when push comes to shove and racial tensioms are stoked.

made it sound like you were implying that the people who were being lynched were the ones who instigated racial tension. I'm sure there were black dudes who got lynched for killing a dude for being white. However, I'd wager that a great deal of black dudes who were lynched who did commit a crime didn't commit the crime out of any racial aspect.
>>
>>2806844
Eh, who's oppressed and who's oppressing has changed throughout history. You'd be surprised which groups got shit on over the long march of time.

Could easily be you.
>>
>>2806851
>>2806861
>come back to thread after making myself some sweet tea
>nigger is already muh dicking
Keep it up nigger boy you ain't ever touching a white girl
>>
>>2806944
I've fucked my share of black pussy as well nigger boy. Those bitches are so ugly no wonder you apes are flockin to white girls.

>>2806950
Niggercare is gone boy.
>>
>>2803187
Why are Brits in love with Somali cock why do you faggits that aren't american completely submissive shitheads to a Goverment that hates you and wants you face planted on concrete.
>>
>>2803187
You hate America because you hate yourself.
>>
>>2806981
Niggercare is deader then a nigger on an apple tree and those girls are halfniggers.
>>
>>2804003
>now
>>
>>2806981
Kek those are probably the only 4 pretty sheboons in the entire world

For every 7/10 semi fuckable sheboon there's 10 million unfuckable ones
>>
File: 1459797263571.png (15KB, 361x355px) Image search: [Google]
1459797263571.png
15KB, 361x355px
>>2803207
10/10
>>
>>2806950
Iran deal was objectivly one of the worst deals in american history even if a white man made it kindly kys
>>
>>2806863
>people from my country
I'm guessing from your post that you're an American. Are you saying that blacks can't be your ""fellow"" countrymen.
>>
>>2806978
Brits have always been cucky they worship a old hag
>>
>>2806980
/thread
>>
>>2807016
no black girls have ever turned a white man down, those darkies are desperate for a little white dick in their life

y'know nigger boy most of ya'lls kind is 25% white for a reason.
>>
>>2807034
Well, South Africans and Zimbabweans don't consider their white countrymen as their countrymen, so why should I?
>>
>>2807045
Exactly Why are leftists so anti white that they sound more irrational then the majority of mental patients it's probably because they fell for the socialism meme
>>
>>2807045
Difference is is that you brought them over against their will.
>>
>>2807121
Difference is after they were freed they were offered to go back free of charge they declined
>>
>>2807034
What makes you think I'm American? I'm from Europe, not from a multiracial postcolonial country. So Blacks can be citizens of my country, and if they are few in number and behave I don'the mind them, but I don't think anyone here would ever fully accept them as our countrymen, and I certainly wouldn't.
>>
Smells like "minorities"in here why do you follow whites everywhere
>>
>>2807128
Because it was a shit deal. Liberia was underfunded and basically just a way to get get black people out of America's hair. It wasn't for their good. Why would any of them have taken the offer.

That's completely ignoring that fact that by that point they had no cultural ties to Africa. They spoke a western language, worshiped a western god and had western names. Africa had nothing for them.

If you want to get rid of them because you don't like them be honest about it. Don't try to paint it as if you're doing it because they wanted it or that it was good for them. It would have been even worse for them over there than here.
>>
>>2807130
This is your brain on leftist civic nationilism
>>
>>2807148
>it would have been worse for them over there then here
Now you're finally getting it also grab some tissues you faggot stop crying on a underwater Moroccan cheese peddling forum
>>
>>2807121
African immigrants are brought to Europe against their will in 2010s?
>>
Looks like some anonymous racist pussies are in the wrong forum. Go back to pol where you can continue to be scared of jews, blacks, lgbtq, Soros, muslims, illegals, antifa... um well pretty much everyone. ;)
>>
>>2807157
This.Why are blacks obsessed with whites?
>>
>>2807172
>>scared of antifa
lol nobody in the US is scared of these chumps.
>>
>>2807208
Pol is. They cry about them daily.
>>
>>2807172
Aren't you supposed to be crying over Henry Kissinger or some shit
>>
>>2807214
Pol is Reddit now even more then /mu/ and your acting like actual whites browse it and not spics Arabs and Jews
>>
>>2803187
>All descriptions posted by OP come from a NAACP "investigator" who wasn't even there when it happened

So people in this thread actually believe this Eli Roth tier murder happened as described. Damn /his/ has gone to shit.
>>
>>2807175
wtf? There's a whole board dedicated to hating on blacks here 24/7
>>
>>2807260
Yes and Arabs start those threads or mutts with Spich admixture People ask and pol is pro Arab now which is hilarious
>>
>>2807157
>Africa would have been shitty
>Now nobody can ever complain about the shit that went down in this county.
>>
>>2803207
lol
>>
>>2803207
this
>>
>>2803187
Yeah it's horrifying. What's even worse is that she was skinned after she died and made into a lampshade and soap.
>>
>>2804156
>She wasn't innocent she was a woman
FTFY
>>
>>2807329
What ethnicity are you why do you care about people who can't care less about you
>>
>>2807273
>Yes and Arabs start those threads or mutts with Spich admixture People ask and pol is pro Arab now which is hilarious

Al lot of of them are from white nations.
>>
>>2807469
Exactly lmao
>>
>>2807469
>Sweden
>France
>Brazil
>white nations
>>
>>2804642

Fucking this. Maybe the bigshot landowners with their fancy land grants going back to the colonial days should have paid the local bumpkins to pick the damn cotton.
>>
Lynchmobs did literally nothing wrong. Except not getting all of them. DEPORTATION NOW
>>
File: 1494234282453.png (43KB, 1075x863px) Image search: [Google]
1494234282453.png
43KB, 1075x863px
>it's a commie pretends to be moral and dislike violence except when it's their political opponents that get barbarically murdered thread

every time.
>>
>>2803946
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Shutup faggot, there are a billion other cases like this and it goes on every day. There has no doubt been more violence against whites at the hands of blacks in the last 50 years than the entirety of niggers being in the US.
>>
>>2807870
Literally 10 times worse then stormpussies
>>
>>2807870
You do realize you don't have to be a communist to disagree with lynchings? What does communism have to do with combating racism?
>>
>>2807972
>What does communism have to do with combating racism?

He got brainwashed by identity politics and confirmation bias
>>
>>2807886
>there are a billion other cases like this and it goes on every day
>There has no doubt been more violence against whites at the hands of blacks in the last 50 years than the entirety of niggers being in the US.

Can you prove that?
>>
File: 1490173659505.png (1MB, 1440x1872px) Image search: [Google]
1490173659505.png
1MB, 1440x1872px
>>2804796

not as awkard as the Mossad agents who attended his funeral

>He was given a Roman Catholic funeral Mass in Madrid on 7 August 1975. His coffin was draped in the Nazi colours. His body was cremated afterwards, and his ashes were later brought to Vienna to be interred in the Skorzeny family plot at Döblinger Friedhof. His funeral "was attended by dozens of German military veterans and wives, who did not hesitate to give the one-armed Nazi salute", according to former Mossad agents who attended the funeral.
>>
>>2807980
>t. brainwashed leftyredditor
>>
>>2807999
FBI crime statistics.
>>
>>2803187
REKT
>>
>>2807870
This is what schizophrenia looks like.

Get help.
>>
File: 1487526080298.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487526080298.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>2803859
>>2805118
These actions both seem odd. Do you think that at some point they realized the enormity of their actions? I can't see them doing these for any reason other than mental panic either for a guilty conscience or fear of government backlash.
>>
>>2809445
>Do you think that at some point they realized the enormity of their actions?
More like every other "hate crime" that was ever reported, it was fabricated by anti-White communist Jews.
>>
>>2809453
You know, if these Jews are as good at manipulating the world and controlling it from behind the scenes as you people say. Then maybe they should rightfully rule the world. They are obviously better at it than anyone else.
>>
>>2809462
t. Moshe Cohn Goldbergstein
>>
>>2804188
but you still have your white-passing privilege, you snow monkey neanderthal scum
>>
>>2804188
Fuck off cracker. Italians are racist as fuck.
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.