[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was the life of the Daily serf or peasant in villages? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 22

File: 1280.jpg (304KB, 1280x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
304KB, 1280x1118px
How was the life of the Daily serf or peasant in villages? What was their routine? were they allowed to enter the Lord's forest or were they forbidden? Were they given any certain rights?
>>
>>2802944
What season is it?
>>
>>2802960
Harvest season versus non-harvesting season.
>>
>>2802944
Was shit. Not suprising since they were bottom of the totem pole
>>
>>2802944
This looks so comfy
>>
>>2802944
What country?
Why do people assume all serfs and nobility across Europe acted the same.
Triggers me desu
>>
>>2802960
away with you, vile beggar
>>
>>2802944
>get up
>eat porridge and drink bear
>work
>eat sour bread, if lucky with some lard, and drink bear
>work
>eat porridge and drink bear
>sleap
/repeat
>>
>>2803156
>drink bear
>>
>>2803156
repeet*
>>
Would a peasant know his/her place early on? Or would one of the Lord's men tell them?
>>
File: BigLebowski_224Pyxurz.jpg (158KB, 1600x1201px) Image search: [Google]
BigLebowski_224Pyxurz.jpg
158KB, 1600x1201px
>>2803159
Sometimes you drink the bear, sometimes the bear drinks you.
>>
>>2803273
peasantry and lordship are instinctual
>>
>>2803156
>drink bear
>sleap
i wanna party with you
>>
>>2803116
The ottoman empire.
>>
>>2803408
Pretty great
>>
It's almost harvesting season!
>>
>>2802944
>serf or peasant

if you're a yeoman peasant pretty comfy, unless there's a war going on.
>>
>>2803099
>Not suprising since they were bottom of the totem pole

nope, that would be the outlaws or villains.
>>
>>2802944
Peasants in the feudal era likely had it better than early industrial workers.

Depends what country, though, really. I imagine serf life in Russia would have been miserable compared to, say, England or France.

In Western Europe, peasants could expect certain protections from their lords, and certain rights, and certain enforcement of law. But they also faced being called up to war, sometimes very unfair taxation, and they had to work quite hard. But they also consumed A HELL of a load of calories.

Seriously, look up caloric intake of peasants in England during Tudor times and you'll be amazed. They just stuffed their faces constantly.

They would work all day and play music in the evenings, then when it was dark they would go to sleep, because candles were too expensive for most people. They did almost always have a hearth, but there's only so much light you can get from one of those.
>>
>>2802944
In the 900s-1000s, serfs were shit on in Western Europe. Lords could request money/taxation at any time for any reason.

Later on (13th-14th c) things got better b/c taxation was scheduled and was the same amount more or less every year
>>
>

>

>
>>
Was it true only a male can farm the land? And women stayed at home doing raising and doing chores at home?
>>
>>2802944

>tfw i don't need to speculate because i live in romania and i can just go to a village and observe how they live

Sometimes, they even park their carriages next to Porsches at Lidl. Good people, peasants.
>>
File: Peasant_Woman.jpg (47KB, 380x560px) Image search: [Google]
Peasant_Woman.jpg
47KB, 380x560px
>>2803809
When the fuck is this not almost harvesting season gonna fucking last?
>>
>>2804670
Mount and blade?
>>
>>2804148
Hell no. Husband, wife, and children all worked and farmed the land.
>>
It was pretty damn communal, to the point of peasants talking about themselves in the plural. There was an infamous court case where a Russian guy was arrested for yanking nails out of train tracks, and he just taps his forehead knowingly and says something like "You didn't lock us up for taking nails. After all, we left the important nails safely in place! You just wanted to blame us for the train crash because you can't admit to being bad engineers."

Also someone losing their virginity was a major celebration that everyone was by default invited to watch.
>>
>>2805673
>steals nails from train tracks resulting in killing people and causing a lot of damage
>even admitting to understand that it would cause accidents
>blames the justice system and the government

Russia.
>>
>>2805687
Peasantry
>>
>>2803959
Black plague killed off so many peasants that the remaining peasantry had a greater say. When they got too uppity, rebellions were taken out, but nobles needed peasants in the end.
>>
>>2802944
Theres a pretty huge difference between serf and a peasant. Peasants own their land and are not bound to it either. Serfs are basically property and come attached to a piece of land someone else owns and cant leave without permission
>>
>>2803102
It isn't so comfy when you wake up after a shit sleep on itchy ass straw and getting eaten alive by fleas.
>>
>>2804650
How do they live? How common is subsistence farming in Romania?
>>
>>2807056
and cold. and damp. and constantly on the edge of pneumonia.
>>
File: 1494218850844.png (446KB, 640x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1494218850844.png
446KB, 640x1250px
>>2803889
>ywn live a comfy peasant life feasting and carousing with your bros
>tfw wageslave consuming soyfud(tm) in current year
>>
Here's some interesting notes about Peasants in England and Law. Early English law was based off the Hundred System of the Germans. Essentially villages were organized into the Hundreds. If someone commited a crime in that hundred of lads, the entire group would have to make sure the punishment was exacted. So for example if someone was murdered the fine for murder would include payment to the king/lord for the cost of the murder implement used. When court was held, the hundred was responsible for making sure the man who commited the crime or is suspected of it is detained until a Sheriff came to town to officiate the case. This would later become the premise of a Jury of your peers.

About harvest season/Forests in England. Most peasants were allowed the rights to collect sticks and twigs in the forest as well as collect other refuse. Hunting and forestry was also legal in parts, except for the royal forests. Pigs could also be allowed into the forest to feast on acorns and grow big and fat. Before winter these pigs would be rounded up and brought back to town where the ones that wouldn't survive winter would be killed and the rest would be brought inside to increase heat conservation. Their intestines would be used to make sausages, and their bladdars would be blown up and filled with seeds to become the first Football which kids would play before it got too cold. The extra meat that wasn't going to cure over winter or be made into sausages was sealed in pots.
>>
Better than urban proles. They're like the most obnoxious and terrible people you'd have to deal with.
>>
>>2807098
This is a great answer.

But to restate something obvious, the location of the peasants, the timeframe and just about every other detail is going to make a big impact on the daily life of a peasant.
>>
>>2805646
Damn right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnQNC1cXujw
>>
>>2807306
Love it have 1229 hours
>>
>>2807306
Who here Rhodok?
>>
>>2803099
Anon, there is another 4-5 social classes below them.
ANOTHER 4-5 SOCIAL CLASSES BELOW THEM !
>>
>>2802960
It's almost harvesting season
>>
>>2808734
Cuck
>>
>>2802944
It wasn't the cartoonist misery and toil that many people imagine, but equally it wasn't some jolly comfy agrarian idyll. (Of course it could quickly become hell if your manorial lord was a wanker or if the harvest failed).

People generally had enough to eat and drink (drinking beer basically all the time), although it would have tasted awful and been monotonous in it's staples, they had a prodigious calorie intake but restrictions on protein and such meant they tended to be shorted than average.

Work was hard and tedious whatever you were doing but you had a surprising number of days off. Every Sunday and a lot of Saints days.

Typically you had to work for your Lord some of the time (not necessarily in farming) and the rest would tend some "your" land (actually the Lords but given to you for subsistence).

There are hundreds of ways it would suck compared to our cushy modern lives though.

>Most people only had one or two tunics. They would have smelled most of the time and it was probably made of scratchy wool against your bare skin.
>Fires tended to be in the centre of the house, rather than in a chimney. Breathing smoke all the time and getting lung cancer at high rates.
>The tunics from above, you probably made them yourself, you don't know misery until you have had to spin wool.
>In the winter it is so fucking dark. The only light you have is fire, which you would probably try to conserve.
>Even in the Spring and Autumn, your windows are holes and doors, live in darkness or freeze?
>>
>>2807075
Don't exaggerate. Hyperbole has no place in serious historical discussion.
>>
>>2807054
Peasants and serfs are basically the same.
It's yeoman that own land and would serve as longbowmen in the king's army
>>2802944
Depends on country and year
But generally it was a good life, as the lord would respect you if you respected him, and would make sure not too many died to plague
>>
>>2808881
I phrased that in an autistic as fuck way, sorry, but you get what I meant.
>>
>>2807098
>>2808861
Good stuff, Anons. Not OP, but could you guys give me a quick rundown on how were people's personalities and morals in general at the time? I just want a detailed description of how a peasant's general life was from childhood to adulthood. I'm sure there were many autistic, mentally ill, chaddy and even nice kinds of peasants even at that time.

Maybe just giving me a source for this kind of knowledge would do too.
>>
>>2803273
Isn't that a stupid question?
Half the reason people don't know their places in modern times, is that society isn't segregated in a meaningful way.
>>
>>2808886
What about Free tenant?
>>
>>2803341
>I was annoyed at the spelling too
>>
>>2802960
almost harvesting season of course
>what a stupid question
>>
>>2803273
that stuff was hardwired into your psyche from birth in that era
>>
File: Photo0006.jpg (153KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Photo0006.jpg
153KB, 480x640px
>>2807061
yo i live in serbia and we are very into peasantry here
most income comes from mining, cutting wood or farming and there are some craftsmens and traders. working in carpentery, bricklaying and painting/decoration is a big deal and every peasant thinks he's damn good at it while most of them are shit. people often travel and stay away for months from home in order to do some seasonal job
as for the ones who live by farming it just depends on how much you want to work and you have to work very hard to be a respectable domaćin and maintain a decent home. people judge you by your house and by how much you have built during your lifetime
if you are not a landowner or you can't afford the means to work your own land you can work getting paid daily. if you are not very lazy you can make a living for yourself and your family in this way and if you are smart you can progress. both men and women work like this
i'm pretty sure it always used to be this way only people now are lazier because they can leech off the government. pensions, welfare and other government help are thoroughly sought after by peasants
in the end it all depends on what type of life you expect to live. some want to live like the americans with big houses and big cars and they work very hard for it. some are very happy to live on top of a mountain in a mud house with a flock of sheep and some cows
also a lot of illitterate fucks work in government like functionaries, inspectors, teachers, etc and especially in the last years their main concern has been to steal as much as they can and do as little work as possible

a normal worker who works for a landowner gets paid at the end of the day and will work about half the days in a year like this, from spring to fall he will get up at dawn and usually work until 5-6pm. in the evening we like to go in front of the store in the village and drink beer, listen to folk music and talk about village politics, like who fucked whos wife
>>
File: p1Col2A.jpg (1MB, 1600x1207px) Image search: [Google]
p1Col2A.jpg
1MB, 1600x1207px
It was awesome before they invented money.
>>
>>2808852
Swadian Untermensch
>>
>>2812091
>implying money hasn't always existed in one way or another
>>
>>2812091
>It was awesome before they invented money.

Hey guys I just want you all to know I really FUCKING LOVE barter-based economics.
>>
>>2812880
>barter-based economies.
it was shit
>>
>>2803809
THE CROPS DONALD
>>
>>2812091
Here comes the comie cuck shitposting all the way from top to bottom of the thread
>>
>>2805673
>Also someone losing their virginity was a major celebration that everyone was by default invited to watch
Tell us more.
>>
>>2803156
>drink bear thrice a day
>>
How many serfs worked on ghe same acre of land?
>>
Ayo hol up
You sayin I is a citizen now
>>
>>2815040
No
>>
>>2814506
He cant because he literally made it up.
>>
>>2814894
there would be several acres of commons, small plots, woodland and lord's demesne per serf
>>
>>2810051
Imagine being less than six feet from your parents fucking and making you a sibling, hearing in intimate detail the sound of your dad grunting as he orgasms in your mom and smelling the musty scent of your mom's unwashed asshole and vagina.
>>
>>2817142
I know that but I heard like four people is enough for an acre. Just want to know if its true
>>
File: Rhodok battle line.png (2MB, 1024x1325px) Image search: [Google]
Rhodok battle line.png
2MB, 1024x1325px
>>2808734
Ayyyyy
>>
>>2817245
The acre would have to produce over a ton of grain per year which isn't realistic unless they were getting food from elsewhere. It possibly meant a vegetable garden.
>>
>>2810051
>Yes anons tell us about the CHAD peasants
>what did the CHAD peasants do?
>Yes anon tell us how the CHAD peasants would take all the village girls and even the occasional noblewoman
FUCK OFF
>>
>>2817366
No, I meant to say if four people working on an acre of land. I wanted to know if that is true.
>>
>>2814089
How about banter-based economies?
>>
>>2818220
Many wars would have been fought if we implement that type of economy
>>
>>2810051
Reymont: The peasants
if you are into reading novels, gives you a great and somewhat entertaining rundown of their lives
>>
>>2817397
What did /r9k/ mean by this?
>>
>>2803341

> peasantanon wakes up in the predawn gloom and dons his woolen tunic
> he eats cold porridge in front of the embers of last night's fire as his wife nurses their infant child behind him
> without speaking, peasantanon walks out into the dark morning to the brown bear chained to the rear of his hut
> heavy iron shackles bind each of its feet to the wall and as it sees peasantanon, the beast gives a roar that is half indignant rage and half fear
> peasantanon says nothing as he drops to his knees in front of the best and takes its penis in his mouth
> the best struggles as peasantanon sucks harder and faster, his head bobbing violently into and out of the fur of the bear's belly
> with a final humiliated howl, the best ejaculates hot semen into peasantanon's mouth
> peasantanon rises, wipes his mouth with the back of his hand and slowly marches to the field as the sounds of sucking and roaring rise up into the chill morning air from the village around him
>>
File: p183l2450p4ef16bf19ke5lti75u.jpg (76KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
p183l2450p4ef16bf19ke5lti75u.jpg
76KB, 660x660px
>>2817167

That's my fetish.
>>
>>2818305
I always wondered where they got their protein.
>>
>>2805673

Fucking Russia.
>>
>>2818378

Why did you think homosexual deviancy evolved?

Protein suppositories.
>>
File: 1491688436502.jpg (2MB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1491688436502.jpg
2MB, 1400x1050px
>>2817167
I prefer to imagine myself as the dad
>>
File: harold_disapproval.png (672KB, 584x553px) Image search: [Google]
harold_disapproval.png
672KB, 584x553px
>>2818542
Everyone starts as the kid tho.
>>
Would any of you give me some book recommendations about day to day life of a peasant? Preferably 11th to 13th century.
>>
>>2818254
That they can't get laid no matter the timeperiod?
>>
>>2819793
Failure to socialize is universal across time and culture
>>
>>2818542

I've fucked in front of my kids. While they were sleeping, of course. And never after they aged past the point when they have that comatose two year old sleep.

Now that they're older, if the wife and I want to knock boots during the day we just kick them out into the yard with the slip and slide or put Spongebob on the TV or something. I shit you not, the theme to that show gives me an erection every time.
>>
>>2811353

Yes. Because that's all that was wrong there.
>>
>>2817089
>I have never looked at accounts of early 20th century Russian peasantry
As always, A People's Tragedy is an easily digested source on this. When I get home I could dig out my old copy and check the sources in that chapter to get more precise accounts.
>>
>>2820860
Oh yeah, also, the best place for peasant shenanigans is from Russian intellectuals. There was a time near the end of empire where peasants were held up as pure and innocent, and Smart People chose to live amongst them. This almost always ended with an upset professor riding back into town with lurid tales of how miserable it was.
>>
File: joker.jpg (45KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
45KB, 600x316px
>>2819932

>anon admitting his deviant sexual practices

When did this board become /b/?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170516-152412.png (180KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170516-152412.png
180KB, 768x1024px
>>2820886
>>2820860
Wait, I found a copy online and grabbed the correct page.
>>
>>2819932
>Married with kids
>On 4chan

I dont even
>>
>>2818305

Jesus Christ, and I thought the pregnant Anne Frank fetishists on this board were sick in the head...

>>2820908

Every board is /b/ deep down
>>
>>2803156
>bear

include me in the screencap on Reddit xD
>>
File: sieging a rhodok castle.webm (2MB, 716x366px) Image search: [Google]
sieging a rhodok castle.webm
2MB, 716x366px
>>2817308
>>
It would fucking suck. Seriously most of us in Europe and North America live better than kings. Even your boring tedious wagecuck job is worth it.
>>
File: peasant house.jpg (211KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
peasant house.jpg
211KB, 600x380px
>>2820925
Makes this English peasant house seem luxurious by comparison.
>>
>>2821262
am I a cuck if I think your pic looks comfy af?
>>
>>2821270
The house and every item in it was listed in the will of its owner. Down to the color of the bedsheets IIRC.
>>
>>2820939
it is not far fetched

the sad truth is women are horny and want to fug, it is just that /r9k/ doesn't want to lower their standards or face their fear of shitty people IRL in order to go out and socialize, they need to believe they are hopeless subhumans so they don't have to blame themselves and face the fact they wasted years of their only life
>>
>>2820925
>>2821262
Is this true? Did 15th century English peasants have a far higher standard of living than 20th century Russian peasants?
>>
>>2821302
On the balance yes that is possible, though more so for 18th and 19th century Russian peasants. Though I would hardly call it a far higher standard.

I recently saw a Russian documentary where they talked about the average wage (of all Russians and not just peasants) in the mid 17th century and what they could buy with it. I then compared that to English peasants and found that a 13th century English peasant would have a wage (in chickens) equal to the average 17th century Russian. The income of Russian peasants must have been a bit lower than the national average and English incomes shot through the roof with the Black Death of the mid 14th century.

In some other research on GDP per capita expressed in 1990 dollars it appears Russia only really surpassed 15th century English levels in the 1890s.

Russia was more or less fucked with its low population density and low urban population.
>>
>>2821302
This is likely the case however English peasants had a very high standard of living from the mid 12th century on words when compared to most other areas of Europe. The only places that had a high stranded of living is what became current day Netherlands, and the safe parts of Germany & Northern Italy. The House of Normandy came up with some very good ideas on rural development, civil law, and tax practices. It changed a poor backwater into a rich land. It also cause the church to look the English crown for ideas on legal & tax matters for about a century and a half.
>>
>>2803183
Leave my cousin out of this or I'll designate your street.
>>
>>2820860
>>2820925
>>2821302
>15th century English peasants have a far higher standard of living than 20th century Russian peasants
>written by an Anglo
Yawn, that sure sounds credible.
>>
>>2821466
Anglo's also wrote stuff much of the stuff on Ancient Egypt, does that make it less credible?
>>
>>2821499
I'm not sure about that, but their works on Rome starting with Gibbon I wouldn't even wipe my ass with.
>>
>>2820908

I'm pretty sure your parents got it on while you slept beside them. It's pretty common.
>>
>>2820939

I have 5 kids aged 6 months to 16 years.

I was here when 4chan was new. It's always been retarded and that's what I like about it. 4chan is sort of the internet version of what Mexico used to be before it became Cartel Decapitation Land. It was a place you could go for the weekend. It was full of retardation and scams and it was the teensiest bit dangerous, but it was cheap and mostly fun. Just enough freakshow horror to be interesting, just enough idiot hijinks to be fun.

It's not a lifestyle, though. Never fall for that. It's a vacation to RetardLand. Nothing more.
>>
>>2822037
Brah does your 16 y.o browse 4chan too
And were you a weeb
>>
>>2822514

He's on here occasionally. He avoids /b/, shitposts on /pol/, lurks /k/ and posts usually in /lit/, /sci/, /g/ and /vg/. He knows it's all for fun, although he is disturbingly redpilled for a 16 year old.

I was never a weeb. Nips are alright folks, I guess. I've known a few. Good cooks and shit at holding their liquor, but fun to party with. As for 4chan, I hung out on /b/ off and on in the beginning and then left it for /ck/, /sci/, /k/, /his/ and a few more as they were created. Mostly I browse at work. I'm a paramedic and most of what I do is long distance MICU transfers, so I have plenty of time to browse 4chan. I don't post much anymore. If you are a /k/ommando and you remember the story of the majestic salmon, that was me.

Really, 4chan hasn't changed much over the years. You're all intermittently convinced that you're either inventing the wheel or that it's all coming to an end, but it's pretty much the same as it always was.
>>
>>2821343
documentary?
it is an interesting thought that these societies might have been similar and russia went from borderline medieval to stalinist 5 year plans within a generation
>>2821419
The anglo-saxons were pretty wealthy too. The Norman invasions seemed to be a mixed blessing, decreasing slavery, decreasing small landowners, bringing new technology, increasing militarization and authoritarianism, increasing urbanization
>>
>>2823121
>I hung out on /b/ off and on in the beginning and then left it for /ck/, /sci/, /k/, /his/
A-are you me?
>>
>>2823210

That's almost all of us.
>>
>>2823295
I have a family now

*wipes tear*
>>
File: what the fuck is this.jpg (2MB, 1956x3803px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck is this.jpg
2MB, 1956x3803px
>>2823353

Tell me, as a family man, what do you think of shit like pic related?
>>
>>2823462
Rite or passage
>>
>>2823462
I prefer drinking bear
>>
>>2823462
Christ
>>
>>2823174
>it is an interesting thought that these societies might have been similar and russia went from borderline medieval to stalinist 5 year plans within a generation

The same happened in China, Japan, Korea and to a degree India. It was basically the work of a couple of decades.
>>
>>2824293

I L O V E Y O U J E S U S C H R I S T
>>
File: 1477282621707.jpg (84KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
1477282621707.jpg
84KB, 640x629px
How real was that Prima Nocta and lord's right stuff?

Like if I had a daughter that looked like pic related could my lord just ride up with his men and take her?

Did peasant men have any rights over their families?
>>
>>2824801

>How real was that Prima Nocta and lord's right stuff?
You wont find any clear source for that right.
>Like if I had a daughter that looked like pic related could my lord just ride up with his men and take her?
You dont need any special rights to rape or seduce someone.
>Did peasant men have any rights over their families?
Yes
>>
>>2803159
>he doesn't enjoy a tall glass of Grizzly in the morning

Slack jawed faggot detected
>>
>>2824801
Its generally a very bad idea to enact policies that would have your manpower and resource base very very angry with you. Thats the sort of stuff that leads to peasant rebellions and lords getting their throats cut in their sleep.

More likely you approached her father, gave him favors and money and shit, and have her work at your manor as a wet nurse or maid, and fuck her in a side room, or set up a small cottage out in the village and fuck her there. Whatever child you have with her is a bastard which you never have to acknowledge, although you would probably look out for the lad or lass and make sure they're reasonably provided for.

Life as a lord is good.
>>
>>2823822
>>2823953
>>2824293

Which one of you is family man anon?
>>
>>2824933
>Life as a lord is good
Was it really? 19th century Russian nobility experienced boredom to the extent of existential angst. I can imagine some low nobleman in the Middle Ages with some land out in the backwoods experiencing the same.
>>
>>2820939

>1 kid and another on the way

>where else can I shit post and get literally some of the most honest posts on the internet.
>>
File: Serbian pepe.png (166KB, 553x702px) Image search: [Google]
Serbian pepe.png
166KB, 553x702px
>>2826796

>tfw met Serb bro on /pol/ today who married a Sephardic Jewish girl and she's eight months pregnant
>>
>>2802944
is it romanticizing to assume that it would be comfy as fuck in the winter time?
>>
>>2827493
it would be extremely uncomfy
>cold
>house is cold apart from the close vicinity of your oven
>you may or may not starve depending on your previous harvest
>collecting wood is a bitch

youd be much more exposed to elements than today
>>
>>2823121
I looked up the majestic salmon story, pretty funny stuff family anon. Ty for brightening my day.
>>
>>2825058
Why you asking?
>>
Any good peasant-lit or peasant-kino? 'The Devil In A Forest' is a top-tier peasant coming of age story.
>>
>>2823295
Not me.
I went straight to /a/ after coming here, still mainly an /a/non.
>>
>>2827674

I want to know what kind of father lets his impressionable son browse a board filled with deviants of every stripe
>>
>>2829452
I am also a family man but my oldest is too young to even go online.
>>
>>2820925
>/his/ will deem this comfy
>>
>>2821285
>wasted years
More like saved years. The 21th century degenerate life is comfy af.
>>
>>2822037
>It's a vacation to RetardLand. Nothing more.
>implying you're not here forever
>>
>>2829452
Seconding this.
He must be a fun guy.
>>
>>2829452
I wish my dad was like this. My dad wouldn't even let me go trick or treating because it was a pagan holiday according to him. I still ended up a hood rat.
>>
>>2829857

Seriously, if I were a father, I'd keep my kids as far away from a website where guys larping as a mentally unhinged 90s rock vocalist post fantasies about fucking a pregnant teenager who died in the Holocaust as I could.
>>
>>2829876
It is better to prepare them than to shield them. After all, even irl they will come across whining little faggots like you.
>>
>>2829810
It is pretty comfy tho, you have to admit. Such a simple life. The conditions only add to the overall feel.
>>
>>2829940

There's a difference between desensitizes them to the inevitable degeneracy they'll encounter in the real world and morally corrupting them with absolutely putrid filth.
>>
>>2827577
Link us you nigger
>>
File: 1492357741590.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1492357741590.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>2814110
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.