[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should the punishment for burning books, iconoclasm or destroying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ISIS5..jpg (34KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS5..jpg
34KB, 636x358px
What should the punishment for burning books, iconoclasm or destroying historical heritage be?

I personally am very partial to live mummification.
>>
File: OwO.png (206KB, 344x626px) Image search: [Google]
OwO.png
206KB, 344x626px
>>2801031
>I personally am very partial to live mummification.
That's so edgy, senpai.

This comic details the best punishment.
>>
>>2801031
Nothing, in fact it should be promoted, because our past is filled with nothing but racism, misogyny, bigotry and perpetuates the stupid patriarchy.
>>
>>2801031
Sentenced to restoring/rebuilding historical sites using period-appropriate building methods for carrying blocks etc.
>>
>>2801031
>muh heritage

It's just old rubble and shit that has no use anymore
>>
Sentenced to be used as testbeds for battle reenactments and hoplology.
>>
>>2801031
paintings, gold and other shit have no use in a house of good and hence should be removed. only the word of god is needed ind maybe an organ to sing praise to the lord.
My ancestors where proud iconoclasts, looking back I'd say it would have been smarter to give the trinkets to a museum or something, but then it was different times and they had to drive the merchants from the temple.
>>
>>2801031
Penile guillotine or burned on a stake driven up the ass.
>>
>>2801207
This.

The Romans used to flood the colesseum and do full scale reenactments of naval battles.

Do that with these IS niggers and the Chinks who keep tagging mummies.
>>
>>2801240
This, so much this.
>>
>>2801031
You should be skinned alive and whatever books you destroyed should be written on vellum pages made of your own skin using your own bodily fluids as ink, blood most notably.
>>
>>2801031
I'm guessing this only applies to Muslims and not the Chinese who destroyed as much of their millenia old culture they could or the Christians who destroyed pagan works dating back centuries ; )
>>
>Comparing events that happened 1000 years ago or more to events that are happening in the Current Year.

Good point about China. Anyone involved in the Cultural Revolution should be dragged out into the street and SHOT
>>
>>2801291
Well many of those christians are dead but if we find ones who perpetrated them we dig up their graves take their skeletons or corpses and put it on display at degenerate art galleries for humiliation.
>>
>>2801291
>destroyed pagan works dating back centuries

which pagan works are you referring to?
>>
>>2801272
>Implying Syria isn't already a test scenario being used for data gathering and Assad hasn't been deliberately developing the country as network of alleyways and apartment complexes for his Illuminati handlers to be used for this purpose.
>>
>>2801297
Newfag-kun, learn how to reply to people. The Christian iconoclasm nearly destroyed a sizable majority of Roman and Greek history, in fact many statues only survived because they were mistaken for Christian figures. Wonder why nearly all naked Roman/Greek statues don't have genitalia? Christians destroying the perverse.
I'm guessing you want Ai Wei Wei dragged into the street and shot too
>>
>>2801304
Works of various secular lesbian proto-scientists, ancient Hyperborean treaties on the secret techniques of eidetic Nordic semen shamans, wreckage of the crash-landed proto-fenno-balto-slavic cosmovessels etc. etc.
>>
>>2801031

an example of when inanimate objects are of greater value than specific human beings.
>>
>>2801851
Isn't that true in basically all cases since the end of the Black Death?

We're not even a little bit scarce, and are mostly interchangeable.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.