[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often did kids accidentally killed themself or a member of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: kid-with-gun.jpg (35KB, 665x440px) Image search: [Google]
kid-with-gun.jpg
35KB, 665x440px
How often did kids accidentally killed themself or a member of the family with a gun because there was no gun control?
>>
>>2798213
>How often did

When? Since the beginning of time?
>>
>>2798214
since people started using guns till the beginning of the 21st century
>>
Regrettably you didn't suck on a revolver lollipop before making this thread.
>>
>>2798213
>muh chilluns
its called natural selection
>>
unless you are going to go full ban. then there are no laws that could prevent it. as even mandating that guns be locked up and ammo locked up somewhere else; requires the user to comply.

though I bet it happened a lot less in the past. when men would beat their chidren and teach them some fucking respect. no child would dare touch father's firearms, and if they did only because they had permission and they knew what they were doing.
>>
>>2798213
All of them all the time. In fact the real question is how do we make sure all them that dont do.

Like you and your faggot thread, nigger.
>>
>>2798213
I dare say it barely ever happened before cartridges, and nomore than now afterwards.
>>
>>2798213
At the same rate as kids doing the same thing with kitchen knife
>>
& Humanities was a mistake
>>
Probably almost never OP, given as most people were taught firearms safety as kids and were far more respectful of their parents belongings that said,
>we should ban x because a kid might kill himself
Is a fucking stupid line of thought and can literally be solved by not being a stupid parent. Keep dangerous shit away from kids, you don't need the state to decide.
>>
this does not belong here kys
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.