[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Expels jews >Inmidiatly her kingdom becomes a superpower

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 7

File: isabel de trastamara.jpg (488KB, 900x1120px) Image search: [Google]
isabel de trastamara.jpg
488KB, 900x1120px
>Expels jews
>Inmidiatly her kingdom becomes a superpower
Was she into something
>>
>>2797990
According to G.K. Chesterton, the real advantage to the medieval practice of abolishing Jewry was that you were throwing out all the money lenders and creditors and essentially giving your citizens an economic start-over, liberating them from their debts.
>>
File: helper pepe.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
helper pepe.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>>2798011
Interesting
>>
expelling not only mean they are removed from the place but they leave behind their assests, investments, land, houses, business relations

a fresh new ground for the locals, essentially theft
>>
>>2798045
It is not theft.They got back their money from leeches and usurers
>>
>>2798068
yes it is, 2 wrong does not make it right
when you expel someone, they grab what they can get and throw them out
its good business for those staying
>>
>>2798068
uhh buddy i think the guy begging for a loan and then not paying it back is the leech
>>
>>2798071
>Earn profits due excessive interest rates as no one else can loan
> Not illegitimate profit
>>2798075
If the money lent was coming through starving peasants to death yeah they are leeches
>>
>>2798078
the funny thing is the practice stayed the same, only the business operators religion changed

polfags are just jelous of the judens money, as shown in the holocaust
>>
>>2798078
so the jews with property and money are leeches and the starving penniless peasants begging for gibsmedats are not leeches?
>>
>>2798078
Hitler did the exact same thing, and by 1943 german economy was in shambles.
>>
Lately I'm thinking this stuff against jews from people like OP comes down to envy.
>>
>>2798084
>the funny thing is the practice stayed the same, only the business operators religion changed
The christians were not proto-masonic and anti-Spanish plotters.Jews created 3 civil wars in Castile.Agitators deserve nothing but death but Izzy was too merciful
>>2798089
The peasants feed the Jews.The Jews just loaned money without working
>>2798097
>Hitler did the exact same thing, and by 1943 german economy was in shambles.
Maybe because they were in the middle of a world war?
>>
>>2798101
>The Jews just loaned money without working
It's their fucking money. Nobody was forcing them to take a loan.
>>
>>2798112
They were the only ones that could loan so they put massive interest rates which they knew the peasants couldn't pay steal the few properties that they had
>>
>>2798118
Are you a communist or something?
>>
>>2798120
No I just call a leech a leech
>>
>>2798118
"Don't tell me not to take loans tell the jews not to offer them to me"
"God l love starving to death :)"
>>
>>2798130
>Making fraudulent deals against ignorant people is ok
>Scamming is ok
Or you are Nigerian or you are plain generic human garbage
>>
>>2798123
You don't want to pay back the money and that makes them the leech? It makes no sense to me.
>>
>>2798135
>ignorant people
but I thought white people had 300 IQ on average and education is a non-factor. At least that was what /pol/ preaches.
>>
>>2798136
>You don't want to pay back the money
They took animals and land from peasants when they couldn't pay their loans.
>>2798139
No they are not.Specially iliterate peasants
>>
>>2798139
This
>>
Those expelled jews made Selanik into the second richest city of the ottoman empire after Istanbul.
>>
>>2798317
The Ottoman empire was a backwards shithole.Anything could improve it.
>>
File: shutitdown.jpg (32KB, 408x632px) Image search: [Google]
shutitdown.jpg
32KB, 408x632px
>>2798011
>According to G.K. Chesterton, the real advantage to the medieval practice of abolishing Jewry was that you were throwing out all the money lenders and creditors and essentially giving your citizens an economic start-over, liberating them from their debts.
>>2798026
>Interesting

Jubilee! Comes straight from the Jews themselves!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubilee_(biblical)

>The Jubilee (Hebrew יובל yūḇāl) year is the year at the end of seven cycles of shmita (Sabbatical years), and according to Biblical regulations had a special impact on the ownership and management of land in the Land of Israel; there is some debate whether it was the 49th year (the last year of seven sabbatical cycles, referred to as the Sabbath's Sabbath), or whether it was the following (50th) year. Jubilee deals largely with land, property, and property rights. According to Leviticus, slaves and prisoners would be freed, debts would be forgiven, and the mercies of God would be particularly manifest.
>According to Leviticus, slaves and prisoners would be freed, debts would be forgiven, and the mercies of God would be particularly manifest.
>debts would be forgiven
>>
>>2798352
Only Jewish slaves would be freed don't try to remove the ethnic reality behind this verse
>>
>>2798068
>They got back their money from leeches and usurers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then why did they assign a Court Jew? They enabled everything you bitch about now. Most Jews weren't even moneylenders, the moneylenders would just come with. Most Jews were impoverished scribes and people who did normal ass jobs. It's literally in the names Jews have. Goldstein = Goldsmith, etc.

Did they deserve all that because Europeans decided to assign a "Court Jew" to handle all finances and be moneylenders?
>>
>>2798101
>The peasants feed the Jews.The Jews just loaned money without working

Find me a statistic that shows even a significant number of Jews were moneylenders. You can't. Most Jews did normal ass jobs, however considering Christians were banned from usury the only people who did it were Jews.

This psuedo-history is getting old.
>>
>>2798078
>I'm suffering so gibs me dat.
>>
>>2798637
>>2798645
>>2798656
t.Abraham Levi Goldstein
>>
>>2798123
Keep crying about it. Europeans enabled usury. They should have banned it if they thought it was so immoral. Except they didn't.

Not only did they not ban it, they specifically made positions for Jews and give them equal rights, even when most Jews were restricted from these rights.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_Jew

Most Jews didn't have these privileges. It's the equivalent of an SJW crying about Bill Gates and pretending that you as a white person benefit from it.
>>
>>2798659
Stormfags really can't come up with an argument
>>
>>2798662
Tons of christians were leeches.All jews were leeches
>>
>>2798674
go find an example of a modern economy that functions without moneylending.
I'll wait
>>
>>2798682
Moneylending=/=usury.Jews are usurers and they caused the last financial crisis.
>>
>>2798637
>Goldstein = Goldsmith

exactly.

Ackerman = Plowman
Baker = Baker
Einstein = Mason
Kushner = furrier
Kravitz = Tailor
Katzoff = Butcher
Nagler = Nail Maker
Spielman/berg = Musician
Stein = Jeweler
Farber = Painter
Garfinkel = Diamond Dealer
Holtz = Timber Dealer
Kaufman = Merchant
Seidman = Silk Merchant
Wechsler = Money changer
Wollman = Wool Merchant
Zuckerman/berg = Sugar Merchant
Sherman = Tailor
Schneider = Tailor

If you wanna know what a Jew's ancestors did historically, look at their last name. Jews tended to do the same thing their parents did, generation after generation. Might be why you have the nepotism in hollywood.
>>
>>2798674
>All Jews

Prove it then. You can't find any proof even a significant amount of Jews took part in this. Most Jews did normal ass jobs like everyone else but you pretend they didn't.
>>
>>2797990
> Expels Jews
> Creates a highly devout state that eventually devolves into a fucked up quasi-theocratic playground for the Habsburgs after a siglo de oro based on stealing redskin gold, and is eventually eaten up the bourbons anyway, becoming the Russia on Western Europe as it gets fucked over for the next century or so.

"""Catholic"""" Monarchs indeed.
>>
>>2798695
Thanks for this. Now I know (((who))) i'm dealing with.
>>
>>2798697
>Most Jews did normal ass jobs
Not true.They had their own guilds and all worked together around their rabbies which were the wealthiest people in any country.Jews were proto-masonic garbage that only looked for themselves
>>2798706
Spain was the most powerful country in Europe before anyone set foot on Mexico.Isabel did nothing wrong.
>>
>>2798720
>Not true.

You're full of it. Most Jews were impoverished, it's a fact. Stop pulling shit of your ass. The only places Jews had economic freedom was Pre-Inquisition Spain. Jews in Europe were poor villagers. Jews in Asia were poor, Jews in the Middle East were poor.
>>
>>2798725
There were some rich Jewish families, but there were so many more who were just the poorest of the poor doing normal ass jobs and being massacred for what the rich ones did.
>>
>>2798720
>Jews were subject to a wide range of legal disabilities and restrictions throughout the Middle Ages, some of which lasted until the end of the 19th century. Jews were excluded from many trades, the occupations varying with place and time, and determined by the influence of various non-Jewish competing interests. Often Jews were barred from all occupations but money-lending and peddling, with even these at times forbidden. The number of Jews permitted to reside in different places was limited; they were concentrated in ghettos, and were not allowed to own land; they were subject to discriminatory taxes on entering cities or districts other than their own, were forced to swear special Jewish Oaths, and suffered a variety of other measures, including restrictions on dress.

If this happened to me I would stick to my group to. The fact that idiots blame the Jews for sticking together while they are put on so many restrictions is retarded.

Not only that, why would you allow a group which you've restricted from certain rights power economically? Europeans are retarded and deserve everything they've dealt with and more.
>>
>>2798725
>You're full of it. Most Jews were impoverished, it's a fact. Stop pulling shit of your ass. The only places Jews had economic freedom was Pre-Inquisition Spain. Jews in Europe were poor villagers. Jews in Asia were poor, Jews in the Middle East were poor.
Then why rabbies were the wealthies people in Europe? Jews formed organized cartels and used that money to lend it.Leeches and worms.Protomasonic garbage
>>
>>2798695
>Jews tended to do the same thing their parents did, generation after generation.
The same was true for every European ethnicity.
>>
>>2798745
Jews excluded themselves via their backwards religion which treats goys as haram. Stop acting like they didn't segregate themselves.
>>
>>2798753
Find me an actual source that proves "rabbies were the wealthies people in Europe."

Even if they were, let's pretend for a second you're right. What does that show when most Jews just did normal jobs and were not rich? There are rich African-Americans, but most are poor. I can't pretend Kanye represents someone in Detroit, solely because Kanye has more money than me.
>>
>>2798774
>create ghettos and force jews to live there
>restrict jews from owning land
>have specific jewish taxes and curfews
>restrict them from certain occupations
>THE JOOS BROUGHT IT ON THEMSELVES, THEY SEGREGATED THEMSELVES!!!
>>
>>2798778
Rabbies are not merchants or entrepreneurs.They are spiritual leaders.Them being richer than fucking dukes just shows how the jewish mafia worked
>>
>>2798774
That explains why when Napoleon knocked down the walls of the Jewish ghettos, they responded with "No no, we don't want to be equal citizens we like being separate from you filthy goys."

The second Jews had a chance at assimilation, they took it. You're ignoring how strong the religious divide was when Jews first arrived in Europe.
>>
>>2798788
I love how you still can't come up with a source for a single one of your claims. You've just repeated the same bullshit.
>>
>>2798796
>I love how you still can't come up with a source for a single one of your claims. You've just repeated the same bullshit.
The 3 wealthiest people in Castile were Abraham Senior ,Abravanel and Meir Mehamed. 3 Jewish rabbies, that tried to pimp and bribe king Ferdinand into stopping the conversions.Pimps.That is what they were.A mafia
>>
>>2798814
>asks for source
>AYO DESE JOOS WAS RICH YO DEY WAS A GANG N SHIT MAFIA YO FUCKING LEECHES

Thanks for the source. I'm convinced now.
>>
>I have money
>OP asks me for my hard earned money
>I give him money
>I ask OP for my money back
>*LEECH!! GET OUT OF MY LAND*
>>
>>2797990
You left out the part where she married Ferdinand and united Spain.
>>
>>2798826
What do you want a photo from the book? Just search who this people were >>2798855
Aragon was useless after the black plague.
>>
>>2798011
call me a fruit but I swear I visited this place in a dream
>>
OP you left out the part that pretty much all the Jews in Spain had converted to Christianity and assimilated into Spanish society by the late 15th century and out of the remaining Jews left in 1492, half of them converted.

Don't perpetuate the meme that Bibi's father, a Spanish historian, claims that once a Jew, always a Jew.
>>
>>2799016
No, I wan't actual evidence to back up your claims that in Europe, the richest people were Rabbis. My favorite part of your argument is previously I mentioned the only place in Europe Jews had economic mobility at the time was Spain.

Spain =/= All of Europe
>>
>>2799193
In Italy the wealthiest families were jewish outside of the big families like the Medici.Only backwater regions like England or France didn't have a wealthy jewish mafia
>>
>>2797990
>Was she into something
BBC
>>2798011
>taking an obese fascist seriously
>>
>>2799265
Prove it. But even then, when I was mentioning areas where Jews had equal opportunity, Sicily was one of those places.
>>
>>2799325
Also Venice,Genoa,Florence,Pisa and a long list of cities.Only poor backwater regions didn't have wealthy jews at the time like England
>>
>>2799295
>BBC
Go into more detail
>>
>>2798695
>Jews tended to do the same thing their parents did, generation after generation

this is just a human thing in general anon...
>>
>>2798662
Compound interests is usury.
The illegal action or practice of lending money at unreasonably high rates of interest.
>>
>>2798352
They were referring to other Jews during the holiday.
>>
>>2800492
Maybe not so much these days. My dad didn't do what his dad did and i'm not gonna do what my dad did.

Jews are still like that kind of. That's why you have all the nepotism.
>>
>>2800509
Why wasn't it illegal then?
>>
>>2798792
Religious Jews (which was most at the time) didn't like it. Only a minority of seculars did.
>>
>>2800583

Because no one in Europe had a standard mathmatical formula for what constituted too much. Even today its hard to say what is too much interest on a product.
>>
>>2798078

>he thinks it was starving peasants getting loans

Lol
>>
>>2798098
Nah, commies are the ones most envious of others having more wealth/luxury. Jew haters are more concerned about the control of the nation's institutions
>>
>>2798045
That doesn't explain why they become a superpower, however. It might cause a bump in GDP but losing population is generally considered a bad thing.
>>
>>2797990
Yes she was into mulatto men.
>>
>>2800509
Communists like you should be sent to venezuela or cuba.
>>
>>2801677
Then why do you care?
>>
>>2798098
>everyone has a problem with you
>"IT'S NOT ME! IT'S EVERYONE ELSE!"
Really gets the old noggin' joggin'
>>
>>2799295
>>2801741
What is the point of this replies?
>>
>>2798686
find a modern economy that functions without interest
Does you bank account collect interest? you're an accessory to usury dumbass
>>
>>2797990
But the gold can't be circulated to the expelled Jews and Moors which leads to inflation.
>>
>>2802468
>find a modern economy that functions without interest
Qatar
>Does you bank account collect interest? you're an accessory to usury dumbass
No it doesn't as interest rates are low as fuck. Even then I would be forced to participate in the system that caused the last depression
>>
>>2802483
>But the gold can't be circulated to the expelled leeches and human garbage
Good
>which leads to inflation.
Would have been irrelevant in a XVI century economy
>>
>>2802266
That's called argumentum ad populum my man :)
>>
>>2798334
In those times they were becoming the powerhouse who were going to wreck almost everything.
They started to become backwards from the end of the 17th century.
>>
>>2802514
Maybe you should read into why spain became a shithole.
>>
>>2803424
>In those times they were becoming the powerhouse who were going to wreck almost everything.
>They started to become backwards from the end of the 17th century.
No they were a backwards shithole with tons of people and a big army
>>
>>2803426
Masons and liberalism.Still Spain is better than any muslim country you masonic piece of shit
>>
>>2803430
You need organisation to field such an army also most western european countries were more densely populated than the empire.
Also actual historians shit on your opinions.

>>2803432
I bet it has nothing to with the spanish being retarded and importing shitload of gold which resulted into inflation.
>>
File: emigrants-2015-percentages.jpg (353KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
emigrants-2015-percentages.jpg
353KB, 1260x1260px
>>2803432
This
>>
>>2803455
Is portugal a shithole?
>>
>>2803449
>You need organisation to field such an army also most western european countries were more densely populated than the empire.
Yes.The Ottoman empire was still a backwards empire that used bows,arrows and roman tier galleys deep into the XVII century
>I bet it has nothing to with the spanish being retarded and importing shitload of gold which resulted into inflation.
No one knew how inflation worked but even then the inflation crisis was alredy over by the end of Charle's the II reign.You dumb roach

>Also actual historians shit on your opinions.
>>
>>2803469
>>2798334
>>2803430

Your butthurt towards Ottomans is making you deny actual historical facts and consensus you can confirm in 5 minutes of google search

Is this the kind of person you want to be?
>>
>>2803492
>Your butthurt towards Ottomans is making you deny actual historical facts and consensus you can confirm in 5 minutes of google search
>Is this the kind of person you want to be?
The roach empire was backwards.Just going to Roachland will show it to you.Their cities are dull and pathetic (sign of poverty) and they still live in mudhutts.If you go by primary sources the Roach empire and all its territories were backward shitholes since the roach took control of them.The roach army used tomboys with arrows and daggers deep into the XVII century.The Roach empire was a backwards shithole
>>
File: 1440202900783.jpg (17KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1440202900783.jpg
17KB, 500x306px
>>2803503
So it is the kind of person you want to be

Carry on then
>>
>>2803585
If roachland is so great. Why do you live in Germany?
>>
>>2801748
Why would a person agree to abusive interests?
>>
>>2797990
oh yeah, nothing to do with the incoming conquest of an entire continent and millions of people
>>
>>2805307
Spain was a superpower before arrivimg to Mexico. Ask Francis or Charles the VIII
>>
>>2797990
>inmidiatly

Bait, hide it, move on.
>>
>>2807324
>Bait
>Defeats the ottomans and France effortestly
>Cucks Portugal
>Not a superpower
>>
>>2798352
Now the Queen has a Jubilee, in which no one is freed from debt, whilst her Saxe Gotha Coburg bankers continue to cultivate the Western Sphere for their benefit, its rather funny how words and meanings are flipped
>>
File: based queen.jpg (3KB, 125x89px) Image search: [Google]
based queen.jpg
3KB, 125x89px
>All this buttmad roaches,masons,frogs,goatfuckers and kikes
I miss you Izzy.We all miss you
>>
This thread is still up?
>>
Is it just me or was Spain's success as an empire really only due to the fact that they got some of the richest territories and not due to any particular economic or political savvy
>>
>>2809642
Spain was defeating France alone in Italy before any resource came from America.
>>
>>2809642
>not due to any particular economic or political savvy
Castile was pretty rich at the time, and political... well you tell me how Spain got all the territories in Europe.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.