[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /his/ feel about women as rewards. You know, like if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

How does /his/ feel about women as rewards. You know, like if you won a war, you would take some of the opposing side's women. My stance on it is that it is wrong, but if the women give consent, they may be presented as an award at the end of a challenge/fight/duel, et cetera. Thoughts?
>>
>>2797442
I agree anon. Consent is good, and rape is bad. I'm glad we made this thread.
>>
>>2797442
I disagree anon. The might of the conqueror is good, consent does not matter and is bad. I'm glad we made this thread.
>>
I am ambivalent. Consent should be given but the conqueror could provide more for those he claims. I am glad we made this thread.
>>
>>2797442
Well obviously, it's ok if the women consent and not ok if they don't.
>>
How you can consent to war rape is beyond me
>>
>>2797442
Women are mentally children throughout their lives, so their consent is irrelevant. Important is however what her family wishes to happen, and two people deciding to have a duel for a woman is meaningless if her family disapproves of both of them.
>>
>>2797442

It really doesn't matter, since women will always end up siding with the victor, regardless of origin.
>>
Lucky cunts

Imagine losing a war and the enemy giving you orgasms as punishment
>>
>>2798329

but what if you had to fuck a fat, short, hairy, smelly new york jew-looking motherfucker?

think of yourself, personally, would you be happy taking just any dick?
>>
>>2800390
>>2800390
It wouldn't just be the dick of some random slob. It would be the dick of warrior who just showed his martial prowess over you tribe/nation/culture. I highly doubt that short and fat jews would be conquering anyone.
>>
roasties love to be fought for and conquered it gives them tinglies
>>
File: 14711426716980.jpg (70KB, 668x400px) Image search: [Google]
14711426716980.jpg
70KB, 668x400px
>>2800390
>>
Bridal kidnapping is LITERALLY the only mode of reproduction that makes any sense
>>
File: 1439121564842.jpg (47KB, 364x336px) Image search: [Google]
1439121564842.jpg
47KB, 364x336px
>>2797503
>>2797539
>>2797544
>>2797921
>>2800390
holy fuck, when did we become flooded with r*ddit?
>>
If you're a war with a people and you're both pre modern you have no moral obligation whatsoever to them.
Moral obligation comes from group membership
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.