[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Egyptians come from South of the Sahara? And I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: Black Egyptians.jpg (25KB, 460x310px) Image search: [Google]
Black Egyptians.jpg
25KB, 460x310px
Did Egyptians come from South of the Sahara? And I don't mean "hurr durr Africa theorized to be cradle of life because we found some old bones" tier. I mean within the past 10,000 years did Egyptians come from South of the Sahara?
>>
They came from Mesopotamia/Babel just like everyone else in the world.

Even if you believe in the myth of evolution, the "out-of-africa" theory has been debunked.
>>
>>2788667
They came from the Levant, where agriculture was developed, they also expanded in the Sahara, which was green at the time (7000 to 3000 bc), later when it became a desert some of them migrated to them Nile, creating the Egyptians, some others migrated to North Africa.
>>
>>2788678
where did people come from then? Any books on this? How was it debunked?
>>
>>2788667
Egyptians are partially west asian Neolithic farmers and partially hunter-gatherers from the green central Sahara
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 736x736px
>>2788667
Modern day semetics and nilo-saharans are their descendants. Why is Egyptian ethnicity such a debate? I don't understand.

They have always lived along the Nile.
>>
>>2788777
>where did people come from then?
The garden of Eden.
>>
File: 3354652916_3e9cbe9f46.jpg (41KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
3354652916_3e9cbe9f46.jpg
41KB, 500x333px
>>2788803
Modern day Egyptians (especially Upper Egyptians) are their descendants. Possibly a fair amount of nubians too. im habesha, and I dont know why you keep we-wuzzing with pictures of habeshas

>>2788678
fuck off back to /x/ faggot
>>
>>2788803
>Semetics

What?

Egyptians spoke an Afro Asiatic language but not of the Semitic branch, it was closer to berber I believe and it still exists, ti's called Coptic, though it's somewhat different than the very Ancient Egyptian one
>>
>>2788849
Looks like a paki
>>
>>2788667
If we are to go by linguistics, they came from the Near East.
>>
File: Egypt-Nubian_wedding.jpg (73KB, 717x538px) Image search: [Google]
Egypt-Nubian_wedding.jpg
73KB, 717x538px
>>2788864
lots of phenotypic overlap in humanity
>>
>>2788667
all humans came from south of the sahara
>>
>>2788918
It's theorized cuz we found old bones there. Is isn't a fact nor is it solid science like evolution.
>>
They came out the pyramid
>>
>>2788985
...are you serious?
>>
>>2788667
No there are North African thus native to North Africa you shit for brains.
>>
>>2788755
Is this the consensus between Egyptologists or did you just pull up shit from your smelly ass?
>>
>>2789214
Why are you butthurt?
>>
>>2789223
Amerilards just make up shit theories on the spot and pass them off as facts.
>>
Egypt and North Africa are Mediterranean territories, even the Neanderthals lived in North Africa.

Egypt is not the cradle of civilization, it was the America of the ancient world, that is, it built upon all the other peoples and cultures of the Mediterraneans and Near East.

Consider building practices for example, the earliest pyramids and buildings used BRICK tech that was acquired from the Sumerians. The first pyramids used Bricks, whereas the Great Pyramids used BLOCKS which were an Egyptian innovation. Also Egyptians used Cedar from Lebanon. Also the earliest agriculture was influenced by the Levant et al. Egypt is an inhospitable place to Nomadic peoples in the Neolithic there are periods where there is absolutely nothing happening there.
>>
>>2789325
>BLOCKS
Woah..... so this is the power.... of smashing stones against each other...
>>
File: IMG_1222.jpg (139KB, 400x658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1222.jpg
139KB, 400x658px
>>2788667
Nubian here
>>
File: IMG_1218.jpg (26KB, 220x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1218.jpg
26KB, 220x329px
>>2788667
You see Afro?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.