[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me /his/, I want to know everything you can tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 567px-Ihs-logo.svg.png (52KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
567px-Ihs-logo.svg.png
52KB, 567x567px
Redpill me /his/, I want to know everything you can tell me about the jesuits.
>>
>>2788166
http://historiayverdad.org/Babilonia/The-jesuits-their-moral-maxims-and-plots-against-kings-nations-and-church-j-a-wylie.pdf
>>
They acted as intermediaries between Japan and China and made mad profits of the silk trade.
They built missions in south america that resembled a communist state, so they were expelled.
They were the CIA of their time, all kinds of spying and ciphering messages.
To this day they are like a church elite corps, you need to have a college degree to be a jesuit priest.
>>
Like regular priests but smart.
>>
File: 1492426109585.png (879KB, 957x900px)
1492426109585.png
879KB, 957x900px
>>2788166
Used to be amazing and now they just larp as fucking communist.
>>
>>2788166
They started Islam as Christianity wasn't taking off in Arabia.
There are many hints of Jesus being Godly in the Qur'an (e.g. giving life to a clay bird) as well as the virgin birth.
They did this in the hopes they would find Christendom from there, and it is working; more Muslims become Christian every year than Christians convert to Islam.
>>
File: 0001888522.jpg (65KB, 657x388px)
0001888522.jpg
65KB, 657x388px
>>2788166
They figured out the right way to civilize natives without violence, the missions were incredibly succesful during their brief period.
Indians were allowed to keep their social structure and culture intact while learning agriculture, industry and art besides religion (they were already monotheistic and saw God as a fatherly person, so it wasn´t a big deal).
Indians worked communal lands but were given family pieces of land for private profit.
They were also given a little military instruction to defend missions against portuguese attacks.
The expulsion of jesuits from south america was a disgrace since they were truly civilizators.
>>
File: Jesuitas_Cuzco.jpg (141KB, 457x362px)
Jesuitas_Cuzco.jpg
141KB, 457x362px
they used to be cool
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.