[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that it's a French world, we're all just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 31

File: Countries created by France.png (532KB, 4500x2169px) Image search: [Google]
Countries created by France.png
532KB, 4500x2169px
Reminder that it's a French world, we're all just living in it.
>>
France was created by Belgium
>>
norsemen created normandy which created england which created the us
check mate
>>
>>2787714
Belgium and the Netherlands created France.
>>
>>2787714
That's a big stretch

>Germany
>created by France

I guess they were their rape baby
>>
>>2787714

The French did not create "the UK", that happened centuries after the last French monarch was dead.
>>
>>2787714
Switzerland existed quite some time before 1648
>>
File: Froggo.jpg (205KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
Froggo.jpg
205KB, 919x737px
>The United Kingdom was created by France

The Union of the crowns of Scotland and England occurred in 1603, and the Union of the nations was in 1707.

Just because some Normans invaded 700 years before that doesn't mean that the UK is remotely french. That's 1/4 of the world gone then.

>The USA was created by France
>The frogs are still taking credit for the creation of the USA

>Spain
>Portgual
>Germany
>Most of the countries on this map

Why do the French have such a giant chip on the shoulder? Is it because we laugh at them for being cuckolded by the Germans in like 3 consecutive generations?
>>
>>2787714
Not taking it well Marine?
>>
>>2788381
I'm a Euroe, I like the French for lots of things, but they are extremely chauvinist regarding history, so often they elaborate. Fun fact, they still believe that Charlemagne was French, not frankish or something, but French. So please do not tell them that their country was in efect founded by some latinized Germans.
>>
>>2788381
>Why do the French have such a giant chip on the shoulder?

For a long time France was a place of great geopolitical influence. From scientists to statesmen to generals, France reigned. Now they exist as a shell of their former glory. English is now the "lingua franca" of global trade and diplomacy. The burgers who the French for so long mocked as uncultured hill people are now the driving force behind nearly all scientific discovery as well as being the worlds sole remaining superpower (in the military sense).

And now they have been so indoctrinated in the dogma of the globalist bue-pills they are unable to even voice objection at the invasion currently taking place in most french cities. The very same "culture" that the French for so long have mocked the burgers for is disappearing a little more every day.
>>
This guy fucked up.
>>
>>2788433
Basically this. I remember reading about when Marlborough beat the French during the Spanish War of Succession. Louis was literally in disbelief he had been beaten by the irrelevant English, and soldiers couldn't believe what had just happened. It's a perfect metaphor for France's 18th century decline and Englanf's rise.
>>
>>2787714
How was Yugoslavia created by France?
>>
>>2787714
NOUS
>>
>>2788342
>>2788381

The UK is just the English empire, stop being retarded.
>>
>>2788467
WW1?
>>
File: illyrian.jpg (86KB, 600x862px) Image search: [Google]
illyrian.jpg
86KB, 600x862px
>>2787714
best ally
>>
>>2787714
How exactly did France create England? If there wasn't already an English crown then what did William intend to usurp in the first place?
>>
>>2788351
Switzerland got its independence from the HRE at Westphalia.
>>
>>2789083
England was obviously completely transformed into an entirely new nation by the Conquest. New rulers, new upper class, new language, new systems of government, new way of doing absolutely everything.
>>
>>2789095
Bit of a stretch m8
>>
File: carinthia_1919.jpg (36KB, 433x261px) Image search: [Google]
carinthia_1919.jpg
36KB, 433x261px
>>2789071
You mean, countries of which populations liberated themselves from the austrian corpse, elected to join the previously independent kingdom of serbia?
>>
File: 1486358358234.jpg (7KB, 413x377px) Image search: [Google]
1486358358234.jpg
7KB, 413x377px
Napoleon was a Moor.

t. Anglo-American
>>
>>2789104
Please, WW1 was won on the Western front.
>>
>>2789110
The post WW1 dissolution of Austria-Hungary (you know, the one that didn't have any troops on the west front) was won inside of the actual country you silly.

In fact, an entente power, Italy, actually even occupied SHS territory.
>>
>>2789125
Austria was under the protection of Germany, that was the entire reason it turned into a world war. Without Entente victory on the Western front, Austria would never have lost its empire.
>>
>>2789153
>Without Entente victory on the Western front, Austria would never have lost its empire.

pffft ok fella. I'm gonna stop because I know you're gonna drive the point into the ground 'just because'

I mean, if you want a silly meme for the meme map, why not go with Napoleon and the Illyrian provinces, rather than Yugoslavia...
>>
>French was the language of the English court for like 300 years

kek. cuckus maximus.
>>
>>2789066
Don't be a cunt the empire wouldn't have existed if not for everyone pulling their weight
>>
>>2789087
Switzerland was 150 years de facto independent from the HRE since the 1499 Swabian war, and even before that they gave a shit and acted as an independent nation.
Even more, Switzerland did not even take part in the 30 years war, which makes anything said in that peace treaty even more funny.
>>
>>2788463
I think the " soldiers couldn't believe they had been beat " is just a meme
>>
>>2787714
Reminder these kinds of threads are created by anglos trying to paint the French and their defendants in a egotist light.
>>
>>2789066

No, the English had an Empire before the Union.
>>
>>2789295
>it's a conspiracy

this is pathetic
>>
>>2789331
Not a conspiracy, Anglos are always trying to divide? THIS IS A FRANCOPHILE BOARD
>>
>>2789351
>it's impossible people who aren't anglos might dislike france

I love seeing the pretentious french get a taste of their own shit. They deserve to be taken down a peg.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 258x195px
>>2789365
>mfw when italian
>>
>>2787714
>USA created the Soviet republics
>>
>>2789314
Yeah and it's called the United Kingdom.
>>
>>2789229
How's that in any way funny?

Habsburgs got rekt and one of the things they were forced to accept by France was giving Switzerland its independence.
>>
>>2787714
french revolution & enlightenment was a mistake
>>
>>2787714
Now add countries influcenced by France
>>
>>2789960
Yeah, just that the Swiss rekt the Habsburg soundly a 150 years before and where already independent.
As if Switzerland ever needed France to fight Habsburg for them
>>
>>2788405
>Fun fact, they still believe that Charlemagne was French, not frankish or something, but French

I remember learning that he was a Frankish king/emperor. Anyone that thinks he's French would be the kind of retard thinking Vercingétorix was one of the first French rulers in our history.

As much as we can have our own retarded view of history just like any other nation, I've never understood this meme. I might as well say that the Germans think the same when it comes to Charlemagne.
>>
>>2790107
If we are honest, he was a franco-germanic bastard from the low countries who "founded" France, Germany and several other countries.
>>
>>2788448
His power's legitimate
>>
File: QXUijcoP.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
QXUijcoP.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>2787714
nice b8
>>
>>2787714
What language are we using? I forgot
>>
>>2788405
In what way was he not French?

>>2790107
>French people are now denying their history and adopted some kind of primitive German racial definition of statehood
Sad!
>>
File: French'd (2).png (918KB, 1308x874px) Image search: [Google]
French'd (2).png
918KB, 1308x874px
>>2788405
>. Fun fact, they still believe that Charlemagne was French, not frankish or something, but French
Frankish is a bullshit meme
Anyway, aside from a song about Charlemagne we do not really care about him.
>chauvinist regarding history
More like hive-mind.
>>
File: shiett XD.jpg (11KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
shiett XD.jpg
11KB, 228x221px
>>2790514
>>
>>2790514
The French creole created by the French colonists who founded England?
>>
File: 1488871229728.jpg (15KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488871229728.jpg
15KB, 300x200px
Is this the "We wuz kangz and shiet" French edition thread?
>>
>>2792849
Pretty hilarious given that France was founded by Germans. Like the Merovingian Franks took over Gallia and renamed it after their own tribe.
>>
>>2792933
Well the whole France is a joke so it fits pretty well I guess

ehm Macron ehm
>>
>>2792693
Ah yes, the French creole where French isn't a majority of vocabulary, with the most common words in the language being almost entirely Germanic in origin, and with a definitively Germanic sentence structure, verb conjugation, mood structure, tense structure, and overall every grammatical aspect. That """French creole""""
>>
>>2792967
To be fair, conquering the English and raping them into the bastard race they are today is the best and most admirable feat the French the ever did. Sure the language sounds like shit now, but hey, they deserve it.
>>
>>2791996
>French people are now denying their history and adopted some kind of primitive German racial definition of statehood
Never said nor implied he wasn't part of our history lad. Just disagreed on the fact that he was "French" as we might think of one.
Dude certainly spoke Frankish. Whether he thought himself as one or a black negus from Ethiopia, I can't say.

Nice going for such a petty insult though m8. Really shows your argument.
>>
>>2792973
Ah yes, the Franco-Anglo bastard race that's been shown to have had extremely little genetic changes since the days of Roman occupation, with cultural changes being far more significant that the genetic contributions of any invading group, where only the nobility was ever French and the peasants remained of an almost entirely British stock. That """bastard race""

You mind spouting any more uneducated bullshit?
>>
>>2793000
Well for starters, I think everybody understands why the Franco-Normans wouldn't really want to breed with the "anglos", not everyone is into bestiality.
Cultural bastardization on the other hand is a real bitch, and knowing that Franco-Normans still hold most property and real estate in the UK to this very day might give you an idea how much they cucked their "anglo" serfs.
>>
>>2793026
>>>/pol/
>>
>>2793033
Hey Nigel, you started with the genetic shit when nobody asked for it! Don't blame me now just because you are losing the argument!
>>
File: Franks 1.jpg (3MB, 3088x2980px) Image search: [Google]
Franks 1.jpg
3MB, 3088x2980px
>>2792933
>Pretty hilarious given that France was founded by Germans. Like the Merovingian Franks took over Gallia and renamed it after their own tribe.

First these aren't Frank but French, secondly Franks are the Franconians and never set foot into Gallia

kys, blondcuck
>>
>>2793043
Kek that wasn't even me and I'm not even British, spew bullshit and you'll get a lot of people calling you out. Talk shit get hit faggot.
>>
>>2793049
>France and Frank totally have not the same germanic origin
>Merovingians where totally not a Frankish dynasty
>Merovingian Franks totally did not conquer Gaul
denying hard today Francois?
>>
>>2793051
>I'm not even British
I must assume that this is the only good thing you have to say in your own defense?
>>
>>2793026
kek'd
>>
>>2793103
I don't need to defend anything because you got blown the fuck out by actual facts, certainly better than your completely falsified shit that you can't seems to stop regurgitating.
>>
>>2788405
implying english aren't 10x worse
>>
>>2793138
I am not really sure if you are familiar with the concept of wining internet arguments?
Because so far nobody even noticed your "facts" much less anyone is btfo by them.
>>
>>2793026
>le anglos are racially inferior
>britain has a higher average iq than france, as well as a larger economy despite a smaller population
>>
>>2793204
No you can clearly see what a blessing Franco-Norman leadership is for the UK
>>
>>2793227
Do you have any evidence that the country is still led by Normans?

Or are you able to explain why France is still less smart on average?
>>
>>2793227
>implying the normans were french
>>
>>2793096
Frank, France, and French are different thing

Frank/Fraconian comes from the Germanic "Vranken"
French/Français comes from the Latin "Francus" (French in Latin)
France comes from the Latin "Francia"(Land of French in Latin)
Franconia comes from Germanic "Vraken-land" (land of the Franks/Franconians)
>>
File: French Conquest of England.png (1MB, 3068x5256px) Image search: [Google]
French Conquest of England.png
1MB, 3068x5256px
>>2793282
Pic related, nigel
>>
>>2787714
its a germanic world
>>
>>2793305
>Francus
>Francus is an invention of Merovingian scholars
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francus

Frank is the root for all of this words, and it is Germanic word. It later made it into many languages and was latinized, but the root is always the same.
Next time bring some sources faggot.
>>
>>2793305
>Francois in full denial mode
Omg, you don't have a single source for those shit claims, right?
>>
>>2793387
>He confuse Francus (legendary ancestors of the French) and Francus(French in Latin)

Wew lad

>Frank is the root for all of this words, and it is Germanic word

Nope

Francus is a latin word coming from the latin Ferox/Ferocies(Fierce in latin) and later took the meaning of honest, brave, and free when we took it as a name

You're confusing Vrank which designate the Vranken/Fraconians
>>
File: Vranken-Franken Franconicus.png (269KB, 406x706px) Image search: [Google]
Vranken-Franken Franconicus.png
269KB, 406x706px
>>2793392
>implying

It is common knowledge
>>
>>2793573
Then bring a source Francois.

And yes, Franken or Frankonia also where names derived from the Franks. Thanks for stressing that out.
>>
>>2793530
Again, bring a source, because everything I look up that Frank is a german word mean "free" and that the tribe of the Franks as well as their later Kingdosm (France for example" where named for them.
>Originally applied to the whole Frankish Empire, the name "France" comes from the Latin Francia, or "country of the Franks".[20] Modern France is still named today Francia in Italian and Spanish, Frankreich in German and Frankrijk in Dutch, all of which have the same historical meaning.
>>
>>2793604
>The name of the Franks (Latin Franci) and the derived names of Francia and Franconia (and the adjectives Frankish and Franconian) are derived from the name given to a Germanic tribal confederation which emerged in the 3rd century.

The Frankish Empire rose to the main successor of Roman imperial power in Western Europe, and as a result, the Franks ultimately gave their name to both the kingdom of France, and to Franconia, one of the stem duchies of the Holy Roman Empire.

Frenchies btfo
>>
>>2793592
>>2793604
Franci a quodam proprio duce vocari putantur. Alii eos a feritate morum nuncupatos existimant. Sunt enim in illis mores inconditi, naturalis ferocitas animorun. [102] Brittones quidam Latine nominatos suspicantur, eo quod bruti sint, gens intra Oceanum interfuso mari quasi extra orbem posita. De quibus Vergilius (Ecl. 1,67):
https://la.wikisource.org/wiki/Etymologiarum_libri_XX/Liber_IX

Francus comes from Ferox in latin

GERM LARPER BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

NOW GO BACK IN YOUR SWAMP
Merovingians/Carolinians were French(Francus) not Franks(Franconius/Franconicus)
>>
>>2793647
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_France
>France derives its name from a German tribe
>thats what all historians agree on
Try harder Francois, if you wish really really hard for it you can do it.
>>
>>2793647
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
how new are you exactly? also, triggered much?
>>
>>2793675
>wikipedia
>a valid source

You g*rm are truely uneducated swines

it's no wonder that my ancestors civilized you by the sword
>>
>>2788335
>I guess they were their rape baby
>Franks come from Germanic regions and start to rule Francia
>Move on controll parts of Germanic territory as well
> Huge battle that ends up dividing the kingdom into 3 seperate entities, even written in Germanic and proto-French
It's a stretch I agree, but nowhere is Germany a French rape baby
>>
>>2793765

Wikipedia isn't perfect but it is better than no source /int/ style shitposting.

In fact there is a new board that's perfect for you.

>>>/bant/
>>
>>2793776
Nam et eadem gens Romanis quadam civilitate coniungitur, cum uterque populus a Troia, illi Aeneae signa secuti, isti Antenore duce per Illiricos sinus ad Meotidas paludes progressi, prop
ter nimiam mentis FEROCITATEM FRANCI SORTITI SUNT NOMEN : qui Gallias demum occupantes, et ceteris id locorum formidabiles, ydologiam in Christi tyrocinium commutaverunt

Folcuin of Lobbes, Gesta, p.55

>French/France = Francus = Ferox
>Frank/Franconia = Vranken = Franconicus
>>
File: seriously-400x266.jpg (22KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
seriously-400x266.jpg
22KB, 400x266px
>>2793765
Are you honestly denying that "France" derives from "Francia"? And also, are you denying that "Francia" denotes the empire of the "Franks", who originally where a Germanic tribe around the Rhine?
>>
>>2793809

Kek.

There are lots of mythologies about nations descending from Troy.

My bullshitometer just went off the scale.
>>
>>2793809
As mentioned before, that is a medieval source from the 10th century, that was written well after France was establish and documents an early try to falsification history.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francus

>french in denial for a 1000 years
>>
>>2793865
>Are you honestly denying that "France" derives from "Francia"?

Quite the contrary i infirm that France has a Germanic etymology

>And also, are you denying that "Francia" denotes the empire of the "Franks", who originally where a Germanic tribe around the Rhine?

Francia just mean France in Latin, and it denote the land of the French.

There was never an "empire of the Franks", the Franks are a little people living in their land in Franconia and it's all.
>>
File: 1455464968647.jpg (15KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1455464968647.jpg
15KB, 235x235px
>>2793900
>There was never an "empire of the Franks"
http://www.jstor.org/stable/43841927?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

So what is this Royaumes Francs, all those scholars are talking about?

>Francia just mean France in Latin, and it denote the land of the French.
You mean French, like Franks?
>>
>charlememe was french
how? he spoke old high german
>>
>>2793900
>There was never an "empire of the Franks",
Yes there was.
>>
File: DSC00378.jpg (615KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00378.jpg
615KB, 1920x1080px
>>2793917
Franc is just another name for Français in French

And the Latin term is Regnum Francorum which mean Kingdom of the French
>>
>>2793934
This map is crap

This is the French Kingdom, it is the French who conquered these lands not the "Franks" who are lowly subhumans dwelling in Franconia that the French conquered
>>
>>2793941
And no matter how much you bend it, in the end it comes down to the germanic Franks who conquered the lands and gave their alpha genes to the ruling classes of the Kingdoms to come.
>>
>>2793950
>the germanic Franks

Nope

Franks as you said as g*rmshiot subhumans they never set their foot in gauls

I dare you to FIND ANY SOURCES THAT CLAIM THAT THE FRANKS CONQUERED GAULS
>>
>>2793926
he was black
>>
>>2793959
>source

Primary sources obviously
>>
>>2793949
Clovis I, or Chlodwig as he was called in proper Germanic and his Germanic speaking Frankish tribesmen conquered those lands.
Chlodwig himself btfo Syagrius, the last Gallo-Roman rule of old Gaul.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Soissons_(486)
>>
>>2793959
>FIND ANY SOURCES THAT CLAIM THAT THE FRANKS CONQUERED GAULS
Easy, battle of Soissons, 486, Franks beat Roman-Gauls and took their turf
>>
>>2793974
>Chlodwig

Nice bullshit you got there

The name is Chlodovechus similar to the Celtic Cladio-Vicus (the one who fight with the sword) same goes for Samo(summer in Celtic) or Sunno(Sun in Celtic) and other Frankish leaders
>>
>>2793962
>Primary source
You mean like the Lex Salica, which is obviously Germanic law put into law by Chlodwig I. and formed law through-out France, Germany and even parts of England through-out the centuries? With parts of it written in proto-Germanic?
>>
>>2793984
It's not a source

Now go find me a source(like gregory of tours) who claim that the franks conquered gauls

pro:tip you can't cause it is the French(Franci) who conquered Gauls not Franks(Franconi/Vranken)
>>
>>2793997
>Lex Salica

The Lex Salic say that the French conquered Gauls and their country is between the Carbonariam and the Loire and it's all. There is no mention of the Franks in it.
>>
>>2793993
>Chlodovechus
Nice try Francois, but thats the latin form used, not his real name, which was Hlōdowig. He was a frankish king and clearly germanic. And yes, he also took Paris and the heartland of today France.
>>
>>2794013
>that the French conquered Gauls
>There is no mention of the Franks in it.
So, while you say that
>Franc is the same as French
Frank is not. And even though French wikipedia (you know, the one that should be on your side) specifically does not make a difference between those two and calls the "Francs" a Germanic tribe, you still make that distinction.
>>
>Finland created by Germany
>>
>>2794009
As mentioned, there is no such thing as Franci before someone made up the story in the 10th century. In the 5th century there was no such thing as the French. There was just the Frank swho would become the rulers of Francia.

Syagrius, the last Roman commander of Gaul was defeated by Clovis I, a Germanic king Franks and his Frankish tribesmen.

Deal with it.
>>
>>2793900
These is some Balkan Slav levels of nutty nationalistic pseudohistory and wewuzism. Good job, François
>>
>>2794055
>As mentioned, there is no such thing as Franci

AHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Go eduicate yourself nigger

It mean French in latin and it exist since antiquity to mention our people, and go learn latin as well subhuman filth

>>2794029
>Hlōdowig
Holodowig is a grmshit reconstruction

The same king of reconstruction you try to do for Ariomanus or Ariomanus that are clearly Celtic names
>>
Francus and the Franci are some cool French WEWUZing of the high medieval.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francus
This begs the question how butt-hurt they must have been when they realized they where in fact germs.
>>
>>2794085
>It mean French in latin and it exist since antiquity to mention our people
You mean gaul right? The kingdom of the gauls, which Caesar mentions in his conquest of the lands that are now known to be France.
>>
File: DSC00449.jpg (563KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00449.jpg
563KB, 1920x1080px
>>2794085
> king of reconstruction
kind of reconstruction
>Ariomanus or Ariomanus
Ariomanus and Ariovistus

Fixed

>>2794038

Here is the difference between us

While you have no culture and use kikepdi, l have myself a deep knowledhe of my history

No take a look at pic related and shut up, degenerate
>>
>>2794116
>Gaul
Gauls are galli in latin

Educate yourself

>in his conquest of the lands that are now known to be France.
Not the same land and not the same people
>>
>>2794130
The Roland song talks about Francs and is from a time, hundreds of years after the Francs conquered gaul lands. We're talking about things happening in the early A.D.s the origin off the Franks. There is no scholarly debate on Francs to a degree taking over the customs, religion etc. from the romano-gauls, but the origin of the Francs is Germanic.
There is a reason the oaths of Verdun were done in three different languages, French, Rhine Franconian and Latin. Note that it says Rhine-Franconian as a dialect of Old-High German and that they were half-brothers.
>>
>>2794140
>Gauls are Galli in Latin
And 800+ years passed between the writings of Caesar and the Roland song, meaning that there was a change of name but not a change of people.
>Not the same land and not the same people
You've got to be trolling. Gallia made up most of modern France.
>>
File: History of the French.png (339KB, 3222x1182px) Image search: [Google]
History of the French.png
339KB, 3222x1182px
>>2794187
>but the origin of the Francs is Germanic.

Nope
>There is a reason the oaths of Verdun

The oath was between the French master and Germanic slaves

it's not an oath between equal
>>
File: History of the French.png (582KB, 3216x4552px) Image search: [Google]
History of the French.png
582KB, 3216x4552px
>>2794187
Since When Pannonia is in Germany, Hans ?

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE
>>
>>2794233
>Hungary
>at that time land of the Hungarians
Are you actually talking about the caparthian basin as being inhabited by the Hungarians before 850?
Are you actually talking about the spread of Germanic tribes regarding the modern boarders of Germany?
I'll stop now, you have got to be trolling
>>
>>2794212
there was no such thing as French in the 5th century, there where leftovers of gallo-romanic population, and their newly arrived Frankish overlords.
Over centuries this amalgamated into what would become the French.

Some good 500 years later, some now really French guys had a problem with being a gallo-germanic rape child, so they came up with the Francus legend, who allegedly already thought at troy and the Franci his loyal tribe. Both is nonsense and modern science rejects both.
>>
File: French Rape Train.png (851KB, 2096x1976px) Image search: [Google]
French Rape Train.png
851KB, 2096x1976px
>>2794263
Nope

You are our rape babies tho

and genetics agree with me
>>
>>2794323
Son, you really should go back to /int/, somehow you just don't perform up to /his/ standards.
>>
>>2794342
>Use Genetics to prove my point
>Use Latin primary sources to prove my point
>Use French primary sources to prove my point
>Use medieval art to prove my point

I outperform /his/ by far and friendly reminder that your whole argument was to quotes shittypedia

Me > Power Gap > You
>>
>>2789066
England wasn't created by France either.
>>
>>2793900
>i infirm
Mentally?
>>
File: Capture.png (16KB, 1431x175px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
16KB, 1431x175px
>>2794454
Digitally*
>>
>>2787714
WAS a French world.

Paris itself is no longer French.
>>
>>2788448
No. He was betrayed by republican shit lords.
>>
File: IMG_1242.jpg (46KB, 236x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1242.jpg
46KB, 236x297px
Tu vuo' fa' ll'americano
Mericano, mericano
Sient'a mme chi t' 'o ffa fa'?
Tu vuoi vivere alla moda
Ma se bevi "whisky and soda"
Po' te siente 'e disturba'
Tu abball' o' rocchenroll
Tu giochi a baisiboll
Ma e solde p' e' Ccamel
Chi te li da
La borsetta di mamma'
>>
>>2794391
lmao spot the bong in denial
>>
>>2794625
The kingdom of England existed well before Norman conquest.
>>
>>2794634
>>2794625
It's more complicated than that. While England existed longer, the entire royals were exchanged by the Norman royals, who spoke French. Depending on what you deem Frankification, this was a lot of change. The English language was changed also, just like the French language was changed by Germanic pronounciation (for instance: guttural R), yet it remaind mostly Germanic, just like the French language remained mostly Latin.
The Normannic royals remained in power for a long time, despite all Germanic tries to make England Germanic again.
>>
>>2794665
It doesn't mean the kingdom itself disappeared though. Granted, the English culture and language was heavily influenced by Normans. But saying the French 'created' England is nonsense.
>>
>>2794665
>French language was changed by Germanic pronounciation (for instance: guttural R),

No such thing happened

French is mostly influneced by Celtic
>>
>>2794672
England today would be completely unrecognisable without the Conquest.
>>
>>2794678
>French is mostly influneced by Celtic
Yet French features a guttural R, which basically no Celtic civilization other than French. Also, France ist distinguished by pronounciation by most celtic and Roman languages by pronounciation, which is very Germanic.
Celtic words also play a much more benign role than Germanic languages compared to vocabulary.
Though I would say, that it was influenced by both.
>>
>>2794701
Once again, this doesn't mean they created England.

I do have to ask though, what are the French trying to prove with these ridiculous claims of creating europe?
>>
>>2794713
Yes, that what they do. While they had influence over most of Europe, claiming that the influence was "French" is stretched at best ,regarding how most of European tribes influenced each other.
>>
>>2787714
Since Franks were a Germanic tribe that moved to Gaul, Germans created all of this
>>
File: French are Trojans.png (934KB, 512x3880px) Image search: [Google]
French are Trojans.png
934KB, 512x3880px
>>2794758
Franks never moved into Gauls
French did
>>
>>2794713
I'm not French and there's no reason to believe whoever made that map is French either, it's simply a statement of fact.

I find it strange how no one bats an eye when Brits make delusional claims, yet everyone throws a fit when an accurate representation of French influence is made. Why does France trigger so many people so much?
>>
>>2794789
Clovis was a Frankish king, he conquered Roman Gaul in the 5th century. At the time Frenchies didn't even exist.
Frenchies in denial invented the mythic tribe of the Franci (unrelated to the historic Franks) in the 10th century.
Pretty sad
>>
>>2794801
>it's simply a statement of fact

Are you seriously saying France can take credit for the existence of ukraine, because they supported the USA in the war of independance, who later economically pushed the USSr to collapse, leading to the creation of Ukraine? These claims are just silly.

>I find it strange how no one bats an eye when Brits make delusional claims

This board hates Britain. There are posts in this thread saying British people are subhuman alone.

>yet everyone throws a fit when an accurate representation of French influence is made
As it has been explained, this is not accurate.

A good half the map comes from countries created by the UK, and it takes credit for this because france heavily influenced england, who later went on to form the UK. It also seems to think the Modern Canadian state was created by France, and that Spanish colonies which declared independence can be taken credit for as France invaded Spain at the time. And as previously mentioned, the Soviet Republic shit is even more out there.
>>
>>2794805
>Franci

Just the Latin version of French

As for Chlodovechus he was a French
>>
>>2794831
As mentioned, they simpyl did not exist at the time, gallo-romans existed, Franks existed and everything else it French chauvinism at its best.
Clovis was a germanic king and tribal leader from the lower rhine.
>>
>>2794823

>Are you seriously saying France can take credit for the existence of ukraine, because they supported the USA in the war of independance, who later economically pushed the USSr to collapse, leading to the creation of Ukraine?
No you're right about that, I'd say France created Ukraine through Germany and Brest-Litovsk.

>This board hates Britain.
And now I know you're British.

Half the British posts on this board is about how Britain is the greatest country that ever was while everyone else is absolute pathetic cocksucking shit, and the other half is whining about how everyone supposedly hates Britain.

>france heavily influenced england
England was a French colony literally ruled by French people during its formative centuries. Stop being disingenuous.

>Spanish colonies which declared independence can be taken credit for as France invaded Spain at the time.
The abdications of Bayonne are generally considered to have directly led to the fall of the Spanish empire, that's a pretty mainstream position.
>>
>>2787714
>Afghanistan
>UK
Fuck off
>>
>>2794983
>No you're right about that, I'd say France created Ukraine through Germany and Brest-Litovsk.

So firstly theere's the fact this didn't create ukraine, as germany initially annexed this territory temporarily until the soviets took it back, there's also the fact that you're still claiming france can take credit for this because they created Germany. You're really stretching it here with your lust to suck french dick.

>Half the British posts on this board is about how Britain is the greatest country that ever was while everyone else is absolute pathetic cocksucking shit, and the other half is whining about how everyone supposedly hates Britain.

No they aren't, you're delusional. Most of the Pro British threads on here are deliberately made to bait anglo hate. And there are several anglo hate threads a week. YOU'RE being disingenuous.

>England was a French colony literally ruled by French people during its formative centuries. Stop being disingenuous.
This stopped at Henry IV. England existed for 2 centuries prior to Norman conquest.

>The abdications of Bayonne are generally considered to have directly led to the fall of the Spanish empire, that's a pretty mainstream position.

Spanish incompetence isn't a French achievement, it's a Spanish weakness.

Even if you aren't french, you're still determined to worship France at every opportunity.
>>
>>2795033

>germany initially annexed this territory temporarily until the soviets took it back
The reason Ukraine was founded in the first place is because Russia lost to Germany.

>there are several anglo hate threads a week
I have never seen a single one. Not even once.

>This stopped at Henry IV.
And by then the formative centuries of England had passed. Its political and social structure, its law, its culture, its language, every single thing that defines a nation, all was born under French rule.

>England existed for 2 centuries prior to Norman conquest.
An entirely unrecognizable Anglo-Saxon kingdom existed.

>Spanish incompetence isn't a French achievement, it's a Spanish weakness.
Spain lost its empire because it was conquered by France. Whether that itself was a result of "incompetence" is irrelevant, though that seems like a rather hazardous claim considering every other country in mainland Europe got conquered by Napoleonic France as well.
>>
>>2788481
ÉTIONS
>>
>>2787714
WE
>>
>>2794844
>germanic
No such thing

He was French
>>
File: Frenchman_crying.png (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Frenchman_crying.png
80KB, 400x400px
>>2795078
>He was French
sure, sure, he was totally French!
>>
>>2795061
Uh, no. the reason Ukraine was founded was due to Independance movements after the 2nd Russian Revolution. They were eventually integrated into a union after a Communist coup.

>I have never seen a single one. Not even once.

Then you've either not been here long enough, or just judge ridiculously. Every week there's a 'Why are anglos so perfidious' and 'This triggers the anglo XD' accompanied by an image of Napoleon or the like.

>And by then the formative centuries of England had passed. Its political and social structure, its law, its culture, its language, every single thing that defines a nation, all was born under French rule.

I don't deny this, but the Kingdom factually existed prior to France, and is therefore not a French creation.

Furthermore, this weird insistence on taking credit for other nation's achievements in OP's pic reveals just how insecure French nationalists are.

>An entirely unrecognizable Anglo-Saxon kingdom existed.
It was the kingdom of England. Different, but the same kingdom.

The modern Germany is totally different in culture to the Third Reich, but they're still the same state.

>Spain lost its empire because it was conquered by France

France lost the peninsular war.

>Whether that itself was a result of "incompetence" is irrelevant

The colonies only declared independance because of administrative mismanagement. The declarations weren't solely based on Spain's occupation but also their relatively idol relationship with the colonies based more on Exporting resources than actually developing the territories.

> though that seems like a rather hazardous claim considering every other country in mainland Europe got conquered by Napoleonic France as well.

Central Europe and Italy.

The Balkans remained under the Turks. + Scandinavia and Russia.

napoleon was an amazing man but he didn't conquer all of Europe.

France has a fantastic history, it stands well on its own, but don't try and steal the achievements of other nations.
>>
>>2795062
ROIS ET TOUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
>>
File: Franks 2.jpg (2MB, 2956x1788px) Image search: [Google]
Franks 2.jpg
2MB, 2956x1788px
>>2795094
Pic related are "Franks" where are their blond hair if they're Germanic

GO AHEAD HANS WHERE ARE THEY ?
>>
File: Charlemagne-by-Durer.jpg (34KB, 220x453px) Image search: [Google]
Charlemagne-by-Durer.jpg
34KB, 220x453px
>>2788405
>Fun fact, they still believe that Charlemagne was French, not frankish or something, but French.

LITERALLY NO ONE THINKS THAT IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY
STOP MAKING SHIT UP, we learn at school that he was frank and the germans and the french both are the results of the division of the frank empire

and regarding history, we're really proud of what our ancestors did, but when it comes to the present we're the first to fling shit on eachothers because we know we suck really bad right now
>>
>>2796312
>LITERALLY NO ONE THINKS THAT IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY
Don't take your case for a generality shitskins
>>
>>2787714
france didn't "create" the world but they surely did have some importance in the medieval period
most kingdoms in europe were somehow related to the french

but that's nothing special since france was always the most populated country in europe and the germans couldn't create any kind of cohesion among themselves to anything but to kill, burn, rape and pillage

so it was either france or london (and not uk) to steer europe and since the english never really wanted to have anything to do with the mainland the task had to be performed by france.
still, before them, italy did it and after them italy did it again.
>>
>>2798414
>italy did it
lmao up until then I thought your post was serious
>>
>>2788335
Napoleon created the Confederation of the Rhine in 1806 out of 36 German states that were formerly part of the HRE he disbanded. The Confederation covered most of the German lands (minus Prussia notably) and formed the basis for the German Confederation (39 states) in 1815, which ultimately transformed into the German Empire.
>>
>>2798414
>in the medieval period
yeah I guess France didn't do much since the 16th century except for completely redrawing the map of Europe every century or so (nevermind Africa or Asia)
>>
>>2787714
Why do you persist in posting this all the time
>>
Yo /his/ should just be history and cultural anthropology because every fuckin thread is race baiting or historical race baiting.
>>
File: IMG_6625.jpg (56KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6625.jpg
56KB, 720x439px
>>2787714
>>
>>2787714
>>
>>2801940
The people who were looking for something else from a history board have all left.
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.