[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Nubians. Specifically I want to learn who exactly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Tell me about Nubians.

Specifically I want to learn who exactly they were and where they came from
>>
They came from the big-headed scientists in the earth crust who got oppressed by Yakub's white devils
>>
>>2783664
They, like Upper Egyptians (who were the foundations of Ancient Egyptian civilization) are the cultural heirs of Nabta Playa.
>>
>>2783664
the Egyptians hired them as mercenaries because rome total war taught me , also the mamelukes used them too because of medieval total war
>>
>>2783664
They are the ones who build the stargates.
>>
>>2783664
They already started progressing towards urbanization around the end of the 3rd millenium bc, by the earli 1st Millenium bc they became a superpower and conquered all of Egypt
>>
>>2783664
They unironicaly was kings
>>
>>2783664
They came from Nubia.
>>
>>2783664
>>2783694
Also it's funny how they built pyramids after conquering Egypt, even though Egyptians had stopped building them since more than a thousand years, it's like them saying:

"Fuck off, We the Egyptians now"
>>
File: Painting_Tomb_BH14_Newberry_02.png (481KB, 310x690px) Image search: [Google]
Painting_Tomb_BH14_Newberry_02.png
481KB, 310x690px
>>2783664
Nubian woman with her child, Ancient Egyptian painting
>>
>>2783720
The foundations of Pharonic Egypt lay in the Upper Egyptian borderlands of Nubian. The notion that they are markedly different is of Egyptian memeing and later European "scholars" but if you take a look of Nubian self representation and remains you'll see they aren't markedly different. Given that there is no real obstructive boundary between the two regions you'll come to understand they are both related to one another from the time of the Neolithic Subpluvial
>>
>>2783684
>Rtw
Ah, I see youre a man of culture as well.
>>
>>2783727
Well this is inconclusive actually that whole painting scene of which this is one small part is talking about two groups of which the woman and child could come from either
>>
They were of East African/sub saharan origin http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2008/02/black-pharaohs/robert-draper-text/1
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.