[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> You are three billion years of restlessness, made flesh.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_0592.jpg (111KB, 600x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.jpg
111KB, 600x755px
> You are three billion years of restlessness, made flesh.

> Every reflex and every desire and every "oh that's just obvious" of yours has been filtered out from countless earlier prototypes that were just as real before being dirt.
>>
> You gaze upon this history from a height, your mind contemplating the process that's so typically mindless - and in the sad dignity of this removedness you feel a satisfaction

> one as vain and mindless as any other dumb potentiality of your animal nature.
>>
/lit/ pls go
>>
>>2780864
No, I want to see where op is going with this
>>
as you can see in this vivisection, the man brain is bigger than the female. Therefore smarter

females btfo
>>
File: 1493618151862.jpg (129KB, 720x721px) Image search: [Google]
1493618151862.jpg
129KB, 720x721px
well since op stopped with the esoteric dick yanking I'll yank his dick some now. Every is a fucking trial and error crapshoot so just fuck off and get used to it. Your a failure as much as your ancestors were failures so just fuck off and go fuck up your life like how they fucked off and died

great happy?
>>
File: IMG_0403.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0403.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>2780866

Any dignity of intellectual contemplation, any acknowledgement of our place in existence, is equally the result of dumb natural processes as are are our most unthinking and shameful instincts of mere biological preservation.

Where is there to go?
>>
>>2780888
We're all of us slaves to neurochemicals. Dopamine and saratonin as powerful as heroin.

Chemical rewards shape every part of our activities. We're all junkies.
>>
File: 1489859714795.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1489859714795.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>2780932

>We're all of us slaves

Nah nigga. Stoo being a little bitch and get over it lmao. Literally baby's first """philosophical""" thought baka senpai
>>
>>2780946
Lol okay you're not beholden to neurochemicals I'm mistaken
>>
>>2780954
so like what's ur point

EVEN THE LOGIC YOU DICTATE THROUGH IS CHEMICAL ASSFUCK IN UR DICK

one simply must trust the senses
>>
File: 1492819551885.png (469KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1492819551885.png
469KB, 480x608px
>>2780932
>>
File: IMG_0404.jpg (54KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0404.jpg
54KB, 512x512px
>>2781032

> Fighting is better than perishing.

> My reflexes tend toward fighting rather than perishing.

> I feel noble, fighting.

> My mere reflexes produce the feeling of nobility.

> My grandest pride stands on the same ground as my lowest shame: my own reflexive, unchosen nature.
>>
File: mourners in pity.png (513KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
mourners in pity.png
513KB, 500x543px
>>2780885

>great happy?

Nah.
>>
>muh brain chemicals
>muh belief systems

I mean, it's more complicated than that. Some reductionist measure of some shitty empirical nihilism is fucking stupid, and uninteresting desu. People who extrapolate scientific knowledge towards some all encompassing infinity have the very contestable points of knowledge that haven't been solved yet- quantum mechanics, for instance. Also, doesn't even say anything about morality or anything besides observable phenomena and patterns about observable phenomena.

So basically, literally just learn more about shit and hopefully you'll find it interesting.
>>
File: Ethics For Tomorrow.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ethics For Tomorrow.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>2780844
>>2780847
>>2781054

"What do I care for your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output."

"Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."

"If our society seems more nihilistic than that of previous eras, perhaps this is simply a sign of our maturity as a sentient species. As our collective consciousness expands beyond a crucial point, we are at last ready to accept life's fundamental truth: that life's only purpose is life itself."
>>
File: IMG_0405.jpg (32KB, 566x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0405.jpg
32KB, 566x623px
>>2781131

All of this acknowledgment occurs in your mind

which cognizes automatically, according to its unchosen nature

and even if the physicalism of science were disproven in an instant, the aspects of your nature would still be what they are, without your consent - all your dumb contortions, and all your conscious inferences, equally expressing what you uncontrollably are.
>>
>>2781172

And?
>>
>>2781190

And you are confronted by what you are.

And you are confronted by being confronted by what you are.

And you are confronted by being confronted with the confrontation of what you are.

And you are confronted.........
>>
File: sonmi_451_by_umraedia-d5mki21.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
sonmi_451_by_umraedia-d5mki21.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>2781221
In the immortal words of Sonmi 451;

>To be is to be perceived. And so to know thyself is only possible through the eyes of the other. The nature of our immortal lives is in the consequences of our words and deeds that go on apportioning themselves throughout all time.

>Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
>>
>>2780844
god that dick is hot
>>
File: image.jpg (344KB, 1024x1167px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344KB, 1024x1167px
>>2781240

Yet what you are confronted with is the knowledge that occurs within your own, individual, private experience - which can't be shared with other selves in the way that you yourself knows it immediately - the nature of which is not chosen by your self, but which is discovered to be simply given.
>>
File: tutsimesurenez.jpg (16KB, 312x260px) Image search: [Google]
tutsimesurenez.jpg
16KB, 312x260px
>>2781373
You're right of course.

We all have our own private Idaho inside our own heads. But we certainly do try to share the experiences with others.

Through expression, art, achievement and even influence. But we need to be perceived in order to ensure validity.

Sharing our own private Idaho is risky business for sure but it's so goddamn neccesary and critical.

Because that's the only way to make sure your own private Idaho isn't...

Fuck you man you got my head going now. I'm off to measure my nose to see if I'm Tutsi or Hutu brb
>>
What a yawn.
>>
>>2780844
The figure on the left is a female correct? Look how much less complex female brains are. Lmao roasties btfo
>>
>>2780932
>Dopamine and saratonin as powerful as heroin
I don't know about that one buddy, I don't recall the former killing one in handful of junkies
>>
>>2780844
Our environment has changed so drastically that the usual rules don't apply anymore. Natural selection has a place but soon with genetic modification it is diminished.
>>
It boggles my mind when this is something people get shocked over. Like what the fuck did you think happen in your brain before you learned it was all chemical reactions? A fairy pushing buttons?
>>
>>2780844
Nah
>>
File: homunculus-MiB.jpg (54KB, 347x590px) Image search: [Google]
homunculus-MiB.jpg
54KB, 347x590px
>>2781960
Well... Kind of.
>>
>>2780932
We are nothing but neurochemicals you moron. I'm sick of materalists pretending that this is some hidden knowledge designed to change human behavior.

>GUYS, WE'RE NOTHING BUT ATOMS AND BIOELECTRICITY. A-AND EVERYTHING IS MEANINGLESS

The problem is that all of human history pretends that we were anything more than that in the first place. But whatever, bask in existential despair as the rest of the organic matter on this planet moves on without you.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.