[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.alternet.org/world/35-co untries-where-us-has-sup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1354053385244.jpg (87KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1354053385244.jpg
87KB, 1024x768px
http://www.alternet.org/world/35-countries-where-us-has-supported-fascists-druglords-and-terrorists

How the fuck is the USA allowed to get away with these things?
>>
>>2779769
Americans are the worst people on the planet. I'd like if europe won't let those idiots in
>>
Why wouldn't they? The rest of the world was the US' economic, political and military bitch to varying degrees for basically the entirety of the cold war (and to some extent still is)

What do you even mean by get away? Do you understand how fucking nothing of there is for global law enforcement? There's sanctions. That's fucking it unless the U.S. is in the mood for a good war. And nobody ever fucking gets sanctioned for covert operations.
>>
During the Cold War, American policymakers adopted what later historians would refer to as "radical pragmatism" in response to their confrontation with the Soviet Union.

Because most things are better than everyone on earth being slaves forever.
>>
File: tfwamerican.jpg (2MB, 3112x2338px) Image search: [Google]
tfwamerican.jpg
2MB, 3112x2338px
>>2779789
Stay mad europoor
>>
Along the way to making a 5 star omelet a lot of eggs will be broken

Carving out a new Nation and ensuring Democracy got it's rightful foothold globally required extraordinary measures.

It's always the carrot and the stick. People should really take the carrot more often. But that's humans for you.
>>
>>2779836
fucking KEK
>>
>>2779836
>europoor
Nigga you kidding me? Never understood this meme
>>
>>2779869
>t. europoor
>>
>>2779853
haha

it was never about democracy it was about capitalism and national interest
>>
>>2779869
Lol America has states with higher gdps than most of your member nations

Now aren't you missing one of the 5 mandatory daily prayers?
>>
>>2779831
>Why wouldn't they?
>Because most things are better than everyone on earth being slaves forever.
>ensuring Democracy
Basically all of you are saying that there is no excuse
>>2779882
>>2779869
You guys have one of the worst medical system in the western world, one of the worst school systems in the western world, the highest tax of obesity in the world, one of the highest if not the highest crime rates in the western world, one of the most undemocratic and stupid voting system in the world and are trillion in debt with your OWN private banks.
gdps doesn't mean shit when your citys go bankrupt. You probably never even came to europe. Jesus crist what a stupid popolation.
Also my country is not even in the eu
>>
>>2779946
I meant this cunt >>2779882 instead of >>2779869
>>
The British did it first.
>>
File: 1463777613254.png (270KB, 509x501px) Image search: [Google]
1463777613254.png
270KB, 509x501px
>>2779946
>>2779949
>be yuropeasant
>get shot, run over, and blown up
>>
>>2779946
Literally all of your criticisms only apply to niggers and not Americans. If you look at obesity rates, IQ, and crime rates of only Americans, we are on par or better than anyone in Europe worth mentioning.
>>
>>2779769
When will you understand that international relations have never been governed by morality? Everything is a play for power over rivals. Has always been and forever will be.
>>
>>2779831
>and to some extent still is
because they have made other countries their bitch through psychopathic, inhumanitarian means. Just look at Pinochet and Chile for example. The US allowed thousands to starve to death and fight for morsels simply because their politics didn't align with American interests. This is fucked, I don't like it
>>
>>2779835
>radical pragmatism
could you explain what this is and how it justifies their atrocities? If you read through the list many of them are not simply because "democracy"
>>
>>2779985
>Muh niggers
>>>2779965
>Muh terrorist
Again move your neckbearded ass and come to europe instead of reading infowars.com. Btw there are more chances of being shot walking in the usa then everywhere in europe.
>>
>>2780423
Wait at least 5 to 10 hours is night in europe and here the majority of posters are americans try to justify everything with muh freedom
>>
>>2779836
That's a lot of gold in the corner there, would be a shame if something happened to it :^)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretton_Woods_system
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.