[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would you vote for Americal President between Genghis Khan,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: america-evil1.jpg (141KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
america-evil1.jpg
141KB, 500x356px
Who would you vote for Americal President between Genghis Khan, Idi Amin, Shaka Zulu, Vlad The Impaler, Pol Pot, Kim Il Sung, Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and Mao Tse-Tung?
>>
Hitler
>>
Mao

Fuck sparrows
>>
Genghis Khan cos no ppl = no C02 emissions
>>
Dracula is only Christian here, so I vote for him.
>>
If I had to live there, Vlad. He really did nothing wrong. If I could send a postal vote, Stalin. If he could get the Russians into space, imagine what he could do with the US.
>>
Vlad.
>devouted christian
>holy oath to clean the country out of his country
>made bloody vengeance on mudslimes known to this day
>made fucking Mehmed II., the fucking conqueror of Constantinople to turn away with his army by simple view on the massive forest of spikes and turks still alive bleeding on them
you need to make the things right
>>
Yeah i'm going to go with Vlad. I ain't a Muzzie so i'm fine.

Besides, almost all of the others are complete "Absolutely not what are you, fucking crazy?"-tier
>>
File: Shaka_(Civ5).png (79KB, 171x206px) Image search: [Google]
Shaka_(Civ5).png
79KB, 171x206px
>>2776380
Genghi Khan.

He'd be completely out of his depth, have no idea what the Hell any of the stuff does, fail to appoint a Vice President, utterly lack any understanding of modern technology or politics, not speak the language, try and do something that seems natural to him but is against the law, get himself arrested, and the end result would be the Presidency passing to Speaker Paul Ryan who, while hardly an ideal President, would at least be better than any of the chucklefucks you named, OP.

You'd get a similar result with Vlad and Shaka Zulu, but I'd honestly like to talk to Genghis Khan more.

Although mind you, I do have an ancient rivalry with Shaka Zulu dating all the way back to Civilization II, so it might be nice to actually meet him...
>>
>>2776471

I have warm feelings for Shaka, going back to Civilisation days too. He would come to me, beginning my help in protecting his cattle from the dastardly French, and I would start a thermonuclear war over it.
>>
>>2776380
in order and assuming they speak english
1 Khan (he was wise and shieet and only brutal to his enemies)
2 Vlad (tough law and order but won't kill his own people like some of the others)
Stalin (at least he isn't insane)
>>
>>2776490
I hate the bastard.

So there I was in Civ II as the Republic of the Aztecs, controlling all of North America several South American colonies as well in what would have been Colombia, Venezuela, and Guyana had the Spanish actually ever existed. Shaka had all of Africa to himself as well as a good bit of the Mideast; Europe was originally French but was being slowly ground to dust by Russia, while India and China were doing their own things. And I think the Carthiginians had existed at some point and been wiped out by Shaka.

Anyway, so there I was, just doing research, trading with others, doing absolutely nothing to anyone. I'd never fought a war, never sent a single soldier into battle except against barbarians, never did a damn thing. I was going for a nice peaceful space race victory but that was still about twenty turns or so off from even researching spaceship parts.

AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN, for no damn reason, Shaka drops a pair of nukes on me. And not on Tenochtitlan. Not on Tlaxcala or Teotihuacan or Tlateloco or Texcoco.

No, the bastard nuked Tamuin and Teayo, two tiny little South American cities who'd never done anything to anyone, who had minuscule populations. They were utterly harmless.

THE GREAT GOD HUITZILOPOCHTLI STIRRED. MILLENNIA HAD HE SLUMBERED WITHOUT BLOOD TO SLAKE HIS THIRST AS THE AZTECS GREW CIVILIZED.

NO LONGER. NOW THE LEFT-HANDED HUMMINGBIRD FLEW ON WINGS THAT DRIPPED BLOOD. THE TERROR OF THE MIXTECA DESCENDED UPON AFRICA, AND WHEN THE WAR WAS DONE THE SAHARA'S SANDS HAD TURNED TO MUD, SO THICK AND GREAT DID THE BLOOD FLOW FROM SHAKA ZULU'S CITIES.

Ever since then, Shaka and I...do not get along.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.