[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Trail of Tears > Tuskegee Experiment > Project Monarch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (4KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 310x163px
> Trail of Tears
> Tuskegee Experiment
> Project Monarch
> Operation Northwoods
> all of the Vietnam War
Is the USA the school shooter of country highschool?
>>
No conquering land and oppressing weak minorities was par the course in history prior to 1945.
>>
The USA is more the popular kid who hit someone with a car, but everyone turned a blind eye
>>
>>2774212
All of that is literal nothing compared to what Yuros did.

t. Yuro
>>
>>2774232
Europe isn't a country
Stop claiming my country did anything wrong because of your shithole
>>
>>2774242
Which European country never committed an atrocity? San Marino and Monaco? Even memes like Switzerland burned heretics at the stake in Geneva.
>>
>>2774247
Unironically the UK
>>
>>2774249
Well memed.
>>
>>2774247
"Atrocity" is vague. Geographically speaking most of Europe had nothing to do with overseas colonies unless you count Russia's short lived Alaskan colony.
>>
>>2774272
>countries had nothing to do with their colonies
>>
>>2774274
>>2774272
>implying colonization was bad
How's zhor social science degree going?
>>
>>2774285
It was good for 3rd worlders only
>>
>>2774285
>>2774290
>50% of mesoamerican natives die of smallpox

>They attacked the towns and spared neither the children nor the aged nor pregnant women nor women in childbed, not only stabbing them and dismembering them but cutting them to pieces as if dealing with sheep in the slaughter house.
>We can estimate very surely and truthfully that in the forty years that have passed, with the infernal actions of the Christians, there have been unjustly slain more than twelve million men, women, and children. In truth, I believe without trying to deceive myself that the number of the slain is more like fifteen million.
>Their reason for killing and destroying such an infinite number of souls is that the Christians have an ultimate aim, which is to acquire gold, and to swell themselves with riches in a very brief time and thus rise to a high estate disproportionate to their merits.

source is Bartolomé de las Casas, A Short Account of the Devastation of the Indies, 1552

He wrote it as an appeal for the Spanish monarchy to establish some form of protection for the native Americans. To their credit, they actually did: the "Protector of the Indians" became an important position in the Privy Council from then onwards.

If Franciscan Friars in the 16th century could figure out that colonialism inevitably resulted in evil, then I'm sure you can too.
>>
DPRK is the school shooter of country highschool. The USA is the jock that torments nerds.
>>
>>2774354
Misquote? Colonialism was good for niggers but bad for whites. Only a cuck (read: Anglo) would defend it.
>>
>>2774370
yawn
>>
>>2774374
Don't fuck with me you antipode subhuman.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>2774249
>>
>>
>>2774354
They are better off now because of it.
If they want to go back to banging sticks together and ripping each-others' hearts out they are welcome to
>>
>>2774212
We're actually the varsity quarterback of country high school. And the school shooter. You can be both.
>>
>>2774223
>>2776223
These
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.